Why do you fags blame others instead of improving yourself

You guys just hate minorities because your lives suck and even inferior races who are crutched by this white-favoring world are doing better than you.

Im a german-british american who grew up on east coast. From working class household, went to college on a full scholarship and now working as an engineer making good money. Had no issues with minorities taking my place because minorities are simply dumber. I actually got my internships from going to SHPE, a hispanic engineering convention because I knew I would stand out since minorities have lower GPAs and are not as competitive.

I have never got arrested or a ticket by the cops either.

Its literally so easy being white. You guys are just poor and dumb because your privilege made you lazy. It makes me sick that many of my people have become like this. Trump isnt your answer, neither are the democrats. Get up and start improving yourselves losers

Attached: feelsbadman.png (494x464, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT

YOU THINK PEOPLE

EXIST

ALL BY

THEMSELVES?

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE FUCKING TRUTH.png (352x390, 359K)

FAGGOT

Victim complexes and low self esteem

wrong pepe

Attached: jacked clown.png (720x589, 74K)

Give me a TL;DR on those links.
I think life is easy. I just studied hard and did what the boomers told me and I turned out alright. The problem with white people is they choose to listen to garbage music and play videogames so much. The chinese and indians and other smart whites like myself were learning and reading while youre watching family guy

>Give me a TL;DR on those links.
I'LL GIVE YOU

A KICK IN THE FUCKING TEETH

YOU LAZY

FAGGOT

Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: 1552967127632.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

RETARD.

Attached: 1552931457102.jpg (960x1024, 59K)

My failings are my own. I blame my individual problems on myself. I blame society's problems on niggers, however.

im not lazy.
I just dont want to waste my time reading nonsense. I did not come on this site so i can go onto another site.

hey op, what you think is (((improvement))) is actually self mutilation.
you are brainwashed npc's, you are not able to make rational logic decisions because you have been programmed by your kike universities to become brain-dead commies.

so get lost. you are blocking the view.

pakis are not the bright. Indian muslims can be smart but theyre very methodical and not really "thinking outside the box" type.

>clean your penis

the environment determines the individual
for us to make fun of or blame boomers is delusional, we would have acted the same ways and lived as they did

OP don't let that chip on your shoulder weigh you down. You aren't wrong, but some people you can't blame for not getting on the right foot. Life has a unique path for all of us.

what the hell are you talking about?
What do you live for?
I am planning to get married and start homesteading after saving enough money from my day job. They way it's going it looks like ill be reaching my goal within under 10 years.

>You aren't wrong, but some people you can't blame for not getting on the right foot.

im calling out those who blame but are literal trash. we have life on easy mode. I literally grew up in a town full of spics and nigs and didnt even go to a top tier college but still making 6 figs. It's not hard to get to where I am if you just studied and stayed focused on your visions

theres literally nothing wrong with low income workers complaining about being replaced
you are a high income worker, of course you can't relate.

this isn't about race it's about class warfare via immigration

Get an education if you are low income and get your skills up. If a immigrant can replace you at your job without an education degree in your country what are you doing??

>we have life on easy mode
Our children don't. It's not all about you or me.

>theres literally nothing wrong with low income workers complaining about being replaced
Yes there is.
Work on developing skills so you cant be replaced. Complaining is for losers who want gibs. If someone from another country who cant speak english that well can do a better job than you, you just suck.

My children will have it much easier than me because I am now upper middle class as opposed being lower class as a kid.

I'm not low income, I am talking about the section of 'lazy whites' you are complaining about that are.

Not everybody can work their way up to a high income earning, which is NORMAL and the way it should be. You need a low income base to provide services in a capitalistic economy. That is NORMAL.

What isn't normal is an entire group of workers being replaced by lower wage workers who are freely encouraged to absorb all the low skill work for the benefit of the large corporations

THAT is where the struggle is. I'm thankfully not in it, but MANY people are. That is the point you are missing.

>why blame others instead of improving yourself
I see no reason why you can't do both.

>Our children
also, you most likely arent going to be breeding because youre an incel. dont forget that faggotron

Reddit boomers get the rope first.

blaming others hinders self reflection and motivation needed to improve yourself. its common sense. I constantly reflect on what I can do better instead of focusing on others

>improve yourself while I do everything in my power to strip away your rights and undermine the morality of this civilization

>Not everybody can work their way up to a high income earning,
STRONGLY disagree. The american system allows for you to go from working class to 80k+ very easily.
Main reason people dont make it is because they spend on materialistic garbage, get distracted with immoralities, and dont have an understanding that hard work does pay off

Oh I see. You just don't know how bad it's gotten. Your kids won't have air conditioning.

No it doesn't.

You can't improve yourself in a society that is trying to punish you for being privileged because any improvement will be seen as racism and white supremacy.

i just graduated like last year and subbed for elementary school part time throughout undergrad. I think i have a better idea of how education works than you. I get that youre in high school and all but youre just overexaggerating. School was harder back then. we couldnt just google things because most of us didnt have smart phones and I personally only had one desktop at my house which my parents msotly used

what you do for a living? How successful are you?
Are you a NEET loser? yeah, dont talk like you know what success feels like

Im a german-british american

youre a nigger

How white is your state? It's not going to be like that once it's down to 20 percent.

>trying to punish you for being privileged because any improvement will be seen as racism and white supremacy

okay this is a common and somewhat fair argument. Tech companies were pushing for females and some still do but in reality, companies want to make money so they hire the best person for the job. The trend is the same everywhere. This whole liberal media lie that everyone cares about diversity is to mislead you from trying. No one in my company cares about diversity. We dont have a single nig in my office and like 2 girls. we care about people who can get the job done.

White men are losing the culture war and as being demonized as monsters.

But you just keep yer head in the ground Mr. Ostrich.

The way this shit is going, we'll see how you feel about this when you are replaced by a mudskin lesbian before you are 40.

I grew up in Queens.
All asians, nigs, and spics

No its about animals breeding like rabbits diluting our voting rights and taking all our shit. Go to Tijuana and see how they live.

DESTROY CERN

>a mudskin lesbian before you are 40.
>believing in bluepills
not gonna happen. Companies care more about money than blue pilled ethics. when you start working like a big boy youll figure that out

>No one in my company cares about diversity. We dont have a single nig in my office and like 2 girls. we care about people who can get the job done.
This is all dying. It's not that everyone cares about diversity. They obviously don't. The problem is it's written into the law. You'll be forced to bring in nigs and the job will simply not get done.

And where are you now? You can't just move away from it. More will get dumped on wherever you move to until it becomes another Queens, or worse.

You can see from their advertising that money is not a priority.

This ain't about money, in 50-75 years this country is gonna look like the movie Elysium, and there is gonna be nowhere to run. I live in a Somali shithole that used to be a nice working class white neighborhood, eventually that's gonna be the whole country what's the point of improving individually if society is litterally turning to shit as a whole? I envy your vanity and idea you can insolate yourself, there is no running to be done anymore.

>The problem is it's written into the law. You'll be forced to bring in nigs and the job will simply not get done.
have you ever applied for a job or interviewed?
A lot of times interviewers reject people because of race but they wont admit it because its illegal but how can someone prove thats the reason. "we didnt think there was a good match" is so ambiguous you will never know if you didnt get a job because of your appearence or how the interviewer was feeling that day.

The woodlands in texas

are you retarded or just pretending to be?

>in 50-75 years this country
making predictions based off a hunch

also stop watching too much tv kiddo. read a book

Demographics is destiny, I don't believe in magic dirt, latin birthrates will eclipse whites in the comimg decades and then it's done, simple as basic arithmetic. What you think your children will get the same quality of life you did when they are a (hated) minority? Stop being naive.

Who the hell watches TV? All I do is read anyway, should look up birthrates in the united states, might shock you.

>hey guys I got a good job so dont worry that Israel did 9/11, just be happy and white
Fuck off

If there are more Asians than blacks in the office then they have all the evidence of discrimination they need. Affirmative action already exists so what makes you think it isn't going to get worse?

>OP and his blog on confirmation bias
what a snoozer. imagine being a genius but being unable to understand why people hate others who profit on the degradation of society.

You are lucky that you have a high IQ. It is very easy to study with high IQ. But not all whites have high IQs.

dont give a crap, took a fertility test and im fertile as hell. Not my problem most of you losers have gone sterile

>live in rich white enclave on the edge of spicland
>gee I don't see why everyone is so angry! just be rich and sheltered like me!
try living in the city proper, and then try and sustain that positivity.

I am blaming the non whites for the state of my country, not for my personal life, this should be pretty easy to understand.

And I mean the facts are pretty clear, 35% of crimes here are committed by foreigners, roughly counting in people of immigrant background about 50% of crimes wouldn't happen, the streets would be a lot nicer, nobody getting shot by an Albanian criminal on my way to university, no somalis loitering in the park, selling drugs, not assaulted by the noise of Turks and Arabs shouting into their phones, whenever I enter a train an so on.

Nothing of that has to do with my personal accomplishments and I don't pretend it does.

Nice source faggot

Attached: Picture.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

>missing the point this hard
don't you care about the quality of life your children will have?

>simple as basic arithmetic
youre clearly not good at math nor taken classes in biology and its showing really badly. stop reading "articles" and read papers published from academic sources. I was a minority in my school of spics and nigs and came out on top still. im just not a faggot who complains about a badly dealt hand.

I dont think its anyone's fault for being born poor. I think its their fault if they die poor.

The birthrates are pretty much independent of any individual persons fertility.
Having 10 white kids does pretty much nothing to the birth dates.

Individual action is almost always not the solution to societal problems, you don't stop crime by not being a criminal.

Are you incapable of looking at things form anything but a literal 1:1 individual basis? You being fertile means nothing, sperm count in genral around the world has fallen like 50%. The point is that white people are being replaced as a whole by another group. You as an individual aren't relevant.

>I dont think its anyone's fault for being born poor. I think its their fault if they die poor.
Now you are the one who should read some scientific articles.
IQ is to a large part genetic and heritable and highly correlates with income.
So your claim is pretty much wrong, read some scientific articles from academic sources, or start with an Alternative Hypothesis video and read the sources of that.

I already said this isn't about money. It's about culture and control. And once you are a minorty you will have niether. You'll understand when you get older.

What do you mean? You can improve yourself and still have existential threats to dispose of.

possibly. i think we germans, generally have higher IQs than most white people.
But i dont think im anything more than slighlty above average intelligence. I just have a good memory and know how to stay focused and avoid temptations

You hate the fact we are living a happy life without faggot allah in it and a bunch of no good niggers.
You're excused, now fuck off back to shithole country.

>once you are a minorty you will have niether.
I was a fucking minority. There were like 3 white kids in my school illiterate piece of crap

>we germans
>we germans
>we germans
>we germans
troll alert.

>But i dont think im anything more than slighlty above average intelligence.
Being able to get a STEM degree certainly puts you in the top 20-30% among the general population.
And extremely high up amongst blacks or Latinos.

>swede
fuck off my thread. we are talking about america here. not your 3rd world shithole

I can do both at the same time, fag

Literally everyone here is sexually frustrated. That's why they're always crying about Chad's and how white women are fucking minorities even though 90+ percent of white people marry white people.

They can't get laid or are too fat/afriad to. So was the shooter who will also never get his dick wet again haha

Perhaps. Ester European here IQ 97. I use tricks and world play to help me memorize things. And I can't memorize something I don't understand, even after repeated readings.

A minority in a school is not the same as a minority in the country. You seem litterally incpable of seeing this issue as anything beyond your own self. What do you think is gonna happen once whites are less that 50% of the country?

>frustrated virgin

Congrats, what happened to you used to be normal for white people.

Nowadays kids are indoctrinated to "follow their passion" no matter what. Doesn't matter if their career is not lucrative etc.

When I was in college I focused on my studies but I was also desperate to get laid and establish a meaningful connection with a woman. This ate up a lot of my thoughts. It was very hard to focus on school and the future when I couldn't even accomplish the basic task of courting a young lady.

I ended up majoring in a field I was passionate in. I got great praise from my professors. I decided to work after college instead of going to grad school. It's been 5 years and I can't break 15 an hour and I can't seem to find a job that's not a call center.

There are tons of people like me. The vast majority of coworkers I've had at shitty jobs (call centers, sales reps) are college graduates who aren't idiots. Sure they aren't geniuses, but most are above average in intelligence.

Unless you're in a specialized field, the intelligence doesn't help you in your job, and may actually hinder your performance.

The 130iq person won't be satisfied making 100 cold calls a day.

The 95 IQ retard will view the job as a blessing and will work mindlessly until he achieves success

This place is filled with people that run on the philosophy that their thesis is wrong but they do it because they to in order to survive. It is the stupidest fucking shit fart out of the depths of hell. All these people do is conform to that which they claim they hate and shun anybody who does anything else.

This type of philosophy is present just the same on the left.. It is basically what is running the fucking world now and it is absolutely fucking ridiculous. I have never had a problem having intense gratification without subscribing to their philosophy. I dont even need a system like that. And women fucking loved it.. I have no problems with people unless they have the brain of an ape and are full blown anti-white. Gay guys also loved it when i explained myself to them.

>troll alert

This could be a reply to every comment in Jow Forums

>chad blasts a bunch of Muslims
>ha..ha.. you incels are just weak racists! Why don’t you try improving yourselves!

Nice larp loser

Nah you're just lazy.

Yeah this

>Why do you fags blame others instead of improving yourself
>implying you can't do both

Attached: 1548312011.jpg (492x347, 35K)

None of that has anything to do with the disagreement at hand. Your pivot into a lame shaming attempt and irrationality only paints you as a clown who isn't worth talking to. Shit thread, by the way.

Tall, handsome professional goy, here. I actively pursue physical, mental and spiritual self improvement. For the last two years, I've been quite pleased with my commitment to seeking out new pursuits while dedicating time to past hobbies and projects.

My income increases 15-25% every three years or so, I'm never bored and the hobbies/interests I've picked up keep me engaged with life in a way I never imagined until recently, AND my relationships are stronger and more fulfilling than ever.

But kikes and niggers can still go fuck themselves. Ya know?

Attached: good doggo.jpg (480x447, 39K)

>Nowadays kids are indoctrinated to "follow their passion" no matter what. Doesn't matter if their career is not lucrative etc.
I agree this is a trap

The whole idea of work is supposed to be what you love and enjoy is complete nonsense. No one really enjoys work that much. I mean I like my job and it can be fun and interesting at times but its work at the end of the day. And thats not a bad thing. Working isnt meant to be your entire life. its just something you do to make an honest living. After 4pm (i work8-4) I get to do whatever the hell I want. I actually started investing and am finding ways to build passive income.

A lot of my friends are in similar boats as you, but the reality is you made mistakes. You chose non-lucrative field and chased degeneracy.
People like the bash christianity so much but theres a reason why sex before marriage is "sin". It corrupts man and distracts him.

My advice would be to learn IT or something easy like that. youll def make at least 25/hr

jap you know it be true about these losers. they lack discipline

Because I care about my family, my country and my fellow countryman as well, not just ME ME ME.

hit too close to home?
you literally responded with "no it doesnt"
I speak from personal experiences and common sense. If you are blaming someone, you are basically saying your are not good enough to overcome systematic hurdles and need an equal playing field. You sound just like a nig

because we're lazy shut-ins that like stirring shit online and being edgy and not much else

>I care about my family, my country and my fellow countryman
can smell the bullshit from here. You are selfish if you are not making money and growing yourself to a state where you can actually cause change. Youre all talk no walk

I've got an Asian wife, hilarious children who look just like me only with brown eyes, and a multi million dollar business in an industry I've loved my whole life.

I grew up in a Muslim city. I don't want these people destroying the country and world for my children.

Simple as that.

the only honest person in this thread

Attached: 1547414148684.png (1908x1070, 3.66M)

i am a minority
i see what other minorities are fucking doing
those who stay quiet about it are pieces of shit trying to profit off of something
fuck off

No, I'm right where that guy is. I would have made millions in Hillary had been elected, but I donated to Trump to try to save this country from the third world invasion. I've been to third world countries. I've lived with Arabs and niggers. I don't want this for my children and Americans. My business earns me about $250k per year.

Making money means nothing without conviction. The downtrodden masses make the difference, not the lethargic elite.