Is Heaven Segregated?

It had better be. Heaven will be no good for me if I have to share it with some smelly niggers wanting gibs.

Attached: segregated-churches-colored.jpg (236x302, 20K)

God isn’t real

We are all niggers in the eyes of God. Whiteness is only a glimpse of the glory that awaits the race of heaven.

lol
there are no gibs in heaven man

If you don't think that God is real, you are a faggot tranny pedophile rapist who eats shit. Enjoy your AIDS.

Niggers don't have souls.

If heaven is real I would want an asian gf

>We are all niggers in the eyes of God.
He should give us food stamps then.

You do understand that only souls are in heaven not earthly flesh. You would look and be no different to them, your flesh body is a vessel some have more attractive features and better brain function. The soul is the same though.

Based and redpilled

Are you saying that all niggers go to Hell?

Too bad. That means I can't laugh my ass off to their screams of agony in Hell.

are u stupid stop putting words in other ppls mouth
i said there are none. if you are a moron fuck off

Asians don't have souls because they are aliens.

He gives us more welfare than we could think to ask for.

>gibs
how fucking retarded are you all

Aslians

Attached: images.jpeg-31.jpg (240x210, 8K)

The idea of "Heaven" is selfish.
Instead of wondering what you can do for the future of your family, your beliefs, your race, or your nation, you worry about what happens to (You) personally.
It's the type of thing a woman would put her faith in.

>You do understand that only souls are in heaven not earthly flesh.
Souls look like earthly flesh though. That's why ghosts always look like the person they used to be.

>You would look and be no different to them
What would we look like? Bed sheet ghosts?

>your flesh body is a vessel some have more attractive features and better brain function. The soul is the same though.
You sound like a soiboi cuck.

Heavan would unironically suck. Eternity is forever, what would you do for trillions and trillions and trillions of years? What would you do forever? The only thing that makes me more uncomfortable than the thought of no longer existing is the thought of existing forever.

If heaven has niggers and kikes it's not heaven and I sure as hell don't want to go there.

>The idea of "Heaven" is selfish.
Who gives a shit? I deserve my 72 big tiddy virgins.

>Instead of wondering what you can do for the future of your family, your beliefs, your race, or your nation, you worry about what happens to (You) personally.
It's the type of thing a woman would put her faith in.
You are gay.

I know it would eventually get boring. That's why I want to be buried with my Game Boy.

It's a different kind of existence.

There is no white genocide in heaven (if it truly exists, of course.)