Shooting a shotgun inside a car?!?

How come nobody's talking about firing a shotgun inside the car? Wouldn't that have been deafening, and the recoil made it impossible to hit anything? When he shot his windshield it didn't seem to penetrate. Was he using birdshot?

Attached: DontShootShotgun.jpg (406x331, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cB5yvLAv48
youtube.com/watch?v=GP0JnTNte8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1547586332948.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

I was talking with my friends about this. It seems to be that the amount of damage to the glass depends on the type of ammunition used. It's hard to see the holes because the stupid fucking mirror is in the way and it pisses me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cB5yvLAv48

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=GP0JnTNte8w

You all are some serious idiots.

Must have been loud, inside the mosque as well.

guaranteed this nigga has the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE now

mossad worked very hard creating this. please dont rain on their parade.

I was very suprised by how quiet it sounded in the video. Just a pop, like a paintball gun or something.

I know how loud shotguns are, I was expecting a deafening roar

he kicked out the windshield you absolute inbreds

Windshields don't shatter, you can shoot them a million times and all you'll get are holes.
Also a car is not like being indoors, it won't be pleasant but it won't be deafening either.

>mossad worked very hard creating this. please dont rain on their parade.

Attached: 1545877453074.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

fuck off dipshit

lel

This is your average flat Earth poster
AAAAAAAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1552936270049.jpg (220x321, 21K)

Wtf

This only serves as a public admission that you've never handled a firearm. This goes for any faggot here reposting this.

You can see the reflection of the windshield on the camera though

Look in the upper right, you can see a sticker on the windshield. It's still there

tiny fucking gauge will just get stuck in the laminated windshield. won't be loud either.

Attached: small guage.jpg (522x353, 158K)

Windshield are shtter proof
T.rolled a car

You can literally see the cracks.
You are either shills, idiots, or actual schizos.
real life does not look like a movie.
(incoming triggering of schizos for naming their mental illness guaranteed)

The shells flying around everywhere is why you don't shoot inside a car

Them shits is hot dude

Attached: 1549596191729.jpg (649x365, 33K)

mate he's shooting a shotgun at a windshield point blank range
why don't you try that yourself and see what happens

So tired of all of these "every mass shooting is a false flag," faggots...

There us a pic of his car after arrest... There are 3 holds in it.

He was using slugs, which are 1 solid projectile. Hence 3 holes.

Now fuck off please

/thread

>You really think Car manufacturers would invest loads of time and money to ensure windscreens stay intact after being penetrated????

-t. you, right now

>nothing happens to the windshield
>the windshield is visibly damaged

are you fucking blind

Honestly, he probably had some kind of hearing protection in, after all that shooting in the mosque, his hearing would be fucked if he didn't. If you pay attention, after he finishes shooting each time in the mosque you can hear the sound bouncing off the walls like you hear at an indoor gun range, just one round indoors is not a fun experience, I don't recommend it, I shot a round when my earpro wasn't on all the way and it was uncomfortable for a hot minute.

people whose only exposure to guns is what they've seen in movies really should not comment on how guns should or shouldn't behave

He wasn't shooting with an assault rifle through it dumbasses, of course it didn't break. Go ahead try shooting with the same shotgun through a windshield and record it

Pic related

Attached: 2b9757c00ca632e1a7e9567b9ff9e78f.jpg (615x365, 58K)

how does that affect the sound on the video

It cracks on the third shot

b-b-but mossad falseflag bloodsquib cgi! the actor changed his socks!!!! it's a prop!!!!!

why do you kikes keep think this style of shilling is effective, you want the Streisand effect? you got it

This

>Modern windshields are generally made of laminated safety glass, a type of treated glass, which consists of two (typically) curved sheets of glass with a plastic layer laminated between them for safety, and are bonded into the window frame.

I really hate you fucktards. When you shoot or damage a windshield the glass makes a rippling effect from the materials it is made up of. Windshields are SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to not shatter the fuck everywhere upon taking damage. This is why a stray brick hitting someone's windshield doesn't blow the entire fucking thing out, but concentrates the damage in the area that was originally struck. In the video you can see the same effect (after he fires his weapon the windshield in the position of the barrel appears to be far more vibrant and whiter, this appears so because of the camera lighting and shit quality, but that entire area is cracked and ripped demonstrating this effect). Do you people not know how windshields work?

Shotguns are REALLY loud. He could have just been wearing earplugs and that's that. But after you fire something that loud in the first place all you're going to hear is ringing and near complete silence aside from that from the effects of such high volumes of sound blowing your eardrums, making consecutive follow up shots easier to handle than the first.

Attached: asd.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>assault rifle
>they're black so they're more powerful
Why do idiots post about shit they know nothing about?

just firing a 22 without protection isn't just painful -- it's discombobulating.

does there appear to be holes in the windshield?

Are you a Jew? I hope you're insulted?

Attached: 1336403004452.png (276x431, 38K)

Becsuse the go pro shitty mic can't pic everything up with so much noise, hence while when he fires in the video, you can't hear the music or the people's moans until it readjusts after each gunshot

>It's hard to see the holes because the stupid fucking mirror is in the way
keep telling yourself that dumb fuck - you're really pissed because there are no holes and your mind can't figure it out

It's not the 1960s anymore grandpa - ever tried recording something on your phone?
They have "smart" microphones which actively adjust the volume depending on how loud things are.

>I don’t know anything about guns nor fired one but I am going to create a conspiracy theory using my video game knowledge of guns to sound like I know something

Attached: 7499A5F4-5A5C-495A-8B8B-9678E4EAE9C9.png (960x960, 331K)

I'd be more worried about shit bouncing back at me when firing

>Literal retards that don't understand how windshields work

It's not a mossad operation. You're just very stupid.

Was this the car used. Do we have a way to confirm this

not true

>I know how loud shotguns are
Shotguns are a lot quieter than most rifles and pistols...

Because then it would be more visibly cracked because there'd be more cracked holes in the windshield, he had an AR 15. And it visibly cracks on the third shot anyway, retards think the whole windshield just breaks with one shit

The windscreens laminated tempered glass and is a structural component of the car, it doesn't shatter like normal glass or cars would be deathtraps.

yep - the side window shatters tho
guess they only had shoop inserts for side window shatters since so many pigs do that it's on vid everywhere

Yes on the third shit they are visible and see

and yet those holes are conspicuously absent in the video

ive done it before, it's true in an enclosed area.

A windshield wouldn't shatter.

Take a closer look at the third shot he takes idiot

FUCKING RETARD, ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS. THERE IS FOOTAGE OF NZ COPS PULLING HIM OUT OF THIS VEHICLE.

SERIOUSLY DO YOU RETARDS EVEN TRY?

puts a special pain in ur head that takes ur attention away from other things.

rearview mirror isn't blocking those holes from driver position and camera
LMAO

>buy a shit ton of guns, and ammo
>not using 1 dollar ear buds

I know a windshield won't shatter, it has a film to prevent that, but there should still have been holes and cracks. When a rock hits your windshield it leaves a pit and a crack, he fired a couple times from the inside and the glass looked okay. I'm wondering if used some of the cartridges used to scared wildlife at first. Shooting through the front windshield made no sense to me anyway, what would be the point? You wouldn't hit anything.

Attached: Number plate.jpg (1200x584, 54K)

post screen shot where you circle the bulletholes

>SERIOUSLY DO YOU RETARDS EVEN TRY?
They don't no. Theyre trying to use the angle of Mossad false flag so we start hating him

THIS BROTHERS! JUST EMBRACE BRENTON AND YANG 2020!

Attached: 52BD12AD-9459-4F2F-9766-F15CF71595EC.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

Same car.

Side windows are made to essentially turn to dust, windshields are made to do the opposite.

>they ignore all the posts that disprove their schizo shit to respond to the one poster that fits their fucking script
kys while reading these posts

and most importantly

Once again kys shareblue kikeboys and/or schizo retards

>18 seconds between posts
Common you are not even good at shilling.
Oh and dont forget the Universe is a mossad false flag operation.

NOT AT ALL

0:24 on the webm, look at the lower part of the windshield

Your mom is a Mosaad false flag operation

LMAO
I have all the released vids
NOT AT ALL

Jow Forums here.

Do you get all your knowledge of firearms from movies and video games?

Fuck off

Attached: 4BEB95F1-62AA-484D-90DB-5575CF3597F3.jpg (326x294, 18K)

See
And then also see

fuck you nigger

Videos never capture the real volume of gunshots, especially when recorded on a shitty phone/gopro mic.

i'm not talking about fucking cracks shitbag

I accidentally shot a shotgun without hearing protection once and all it did was make my right ear ring for a a few seconds

>LMAO
>NOT AT ALL
And you really expect people to believe you when you type so illogically?

>I dont understand how a windshield works!
>must be teh joos!

Attached: 1552496786487.jpg (858x693, 88K)

nogunz plz go

Attached: ugh.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Side windows are
no shit shithead, never said otherwise

Where else would a crack come from right after he shot? You aren't making sense

The microphone doesn't pick up most of the bass when the gun fires.

YEAH DID AND HAVE THERE'S NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCHILL

>this pathetic of gaslighting
>NOT AT ALL
>evidence
>NOT AT ALL
>evidence
>N O T A T A L L
>responds to fucking nothing of importance in the post.

You glow so fucking bright

Wouldn't there be tons of smoke? And in the mosque, where is the smoke? Some Amerishooter should pipe in with their gun knowledge.

>look there's bullet holes in it after a bunch of government employees showed up

Protip: that's not his bonnet.

Attached: (You).png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

>the sheer intellectual force of american posters

look it's really easy, post a screenshot of the bulletholes

LMAO the crack is in your skull you dumb fuck
ass crack
u smokin crack
"bullet cracks"
LMAO
FUCK YOU

See that white spot on the lower end of the windshield? Yeah that's a crack

what some wire? c'mon man you can do better than that

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1552649211448.jpg (962x1290, 174K)

>no damage
>clearly damaged
Schizoid at it again

I've always called em bullet cracks not bullet holes, see ... it's a self healing windshield it's the new shit myan, you know, the new shit that's been going around....