It's time to delete Jow Forums

If hiroshimoot allows Jow Forums to stay up now and another unhinged Jow Forumslack goes on a new killing spree, he will have as much blood on his hands as a hate-mongering Mulla in an ISIS aligned recruitment mosque

Attached: Brenton-Harrison-Tarrant.jpg (636x382, 61K)

(nazi jannies deleted last thread. Free speech my ass.)

There is nothing more impressive than someone
pleading to be stripped of their liberty to plead.

There is no freedom to incite murder of the innocent.

>complain about lack of censorship
>complain when he gets censored
Ironic don't you think?

Attached: 1547237430133.jpg (239x239, 18K)

it's time to gtfo shill

As has been pointed out to you there is already censorship on Jow Forums as exemplified by the first iteration of this thread being deleted by some nazi jannie. But a far bigger problem than censorship is that this board is used to *literally* recruit and incite people into racial violence, the worst example so far being the murder of 40-50 innocent people a few days ago... That's on another level than Oprah being tricked into saying penis on tv.

its time to delete japan (again) along with all the sexpat weeb incels like OP

>innocent people
>innocent

retarded english teacher is retarded

It's almost like censorship doesn't work since you were able to start a new thread with no issue. The same could be applied with Jow Forums. What is stop another website from popping up? In the end you still don't solve anything.

Attached: 001.gif (200x206, 1.47M)

This is the thing. Before Christchurch your post could potentially be chalked up to trolling, quaint board culture or ironic shitposting. But now it's just what it nominally is: arguing that it's ok to murder peoples children because they're guilty of being muslim...

Self defense is a human right, yes.

They would've been not murdered, if they weren't living in NZ

why were there children in adult male praying area?

Bullshit. Outlaw incitement to violence (hate speech). Slap offenders with actual jail time. That will disincentivize the 99% who are bored or edgy teenagers. The fear of social exclusion on getting caught and doxxed as an insane fundamentalist will do the rest.

You're a still but would you also advocate for banning violent videogames? After all he was an angelic gud boy up until dem violent vidya games

>that it's ok
Now, see, that ain't how you spell "the strictest moral imperative". For an English teacher, your typos are pretty egregious, partner.

you sjw fags are really shitting up Japan. Thank fuck all Japanese teachers make fun of you behind your back and you have no power whatsoever as an 'instructor'

Just remember, noone respects you, you are not a real teacher.

If you think I am joking, try mentioning some sjw change you want to make at your school, and watch everyone completely ignore you.

>comparing a vietnamese origami folding board to radical hate preacher
>mistaking hilarious bantz and high IQ shitposting for hate-mongering

I wont even make the pretence of trying to make this response meme-kosher or in line with Jow Forums vernicular. You are all defending and promoting mass murder. I think it's pretty reasonable that it should be punishable with jail time. As a minimal measure, Jow Forums should be deleted. Hiroshimoot is having advertising revenue streams right now off of content that is literally trying to convert people to cold blooded racial murder. Does he want to be in that position?

Attached: JAu7W3A.jpg (897x1200, 338K)

>time to delete Jow Forums
OUT

Attached: 1552962009721.jpg (640x640, 47K)

careful. Some edgy mishima fan might come at you next period.

It was deleted because this is the wrong board for it, english teacher fag.

you promote murder of entire white race that build everything that you use everyday
one of us is retarded and its not me

Attached: jewingwhites.png (1132x1394, 256K)

lmao people come here because of 'social exclusion'. The Christchirch incident is a result of said 'social exclusion'. I don't think further 'social exclusion' will have your desired outcome.

Attached: 029.gif (340x340, 134K)

>mass murder
in 10 years they would be called patriots and heroes.

Shut it down and angry people will have no place to vent their anger and will really start to kill "innocent" muslims and jews.

I hope your continued attack on personal liberties and freedoms gets you killed, you bootlicking nip.

>muslims wouldn't come if we didn't light up their countries
fixed it for you. If it was for me you retards would end up in a fema camp to have enough time on your hands to readress your fifth graders logics.

Fap into a cup and drink it, I dare you

What immense bullshit. How many anons would openly advertise their Jow Forums powerlevel to mom and dad? The radicalization that exists here exists only thanks to anonymity and no social repercussions. Even a 400 lbs loli jacking incel who could live forty lifetimes without coming close enough to know what pussy smells like will shit himself at the prospect of being thoroughly hated by the few people he cares about in his life. Of course there are exceptions, but that's beside the point.

Guys, op is ((((Japanese)))), let's show him some respect!

in my experience, Japs are normally pretty based. What happened with you user?

How does black boot polish taste you fucking twit?
Man or mouse?

Infinitychan Jow Forumsack. Not one of ours. Jow Forums here is an international glownigger hangout honeypot. Jow Forums there is an international masonic and kabbalistic hangout honeypot.

Moot is a CIA nigger, Jow Forums is the only for him to actually monetize this shithole.

Who really gives a fuck any more?

You’re doing exactly what the shooter wanted, congratulations.

more like
>regardless of their reason for migrating, we have no reason to let muslims in
you shouldn't be knocking on others about intelligence

you are one sick spineless little scenester worm. absolutely sick.

If people aren't like me and share at least some of the views I do, I don't give a single shit.

I am finding a lot of Japanese people are actually in total support of his ideas in the manifesto (less open to supporting/discussing murder though).

They either know nothing but what the 10 second news clip said, or looked into it and realized he made sense. Many people I talk to here in the countryside and city support globalism in name only and are vehemently against the reality of the policies the west has implemented.

Just go on 2chan (you wont). People are saying how terrible it is that NZ and other european nations have let their countries be filled to the brim with hostile cultures.

ALT fags like you have no ties here, no understanding of the people here other than the superficial face they show you, and will quickly be booted out after a short time.

>blame the tool

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING ENGLISH TEACHER

Also when I say 2chan, I dont mean the actual 2chan domain.

Right, they’ll just do it privately until it goes public, just like they do now in nearly every fucking instance in which it occurs

Attached: 9F25487A-73C1-49C5-85DE-2B72AF9B017C.jpg (645x614, 59K)

here is his argument for it, please refute

Attached: viper's nest.jpg (440x490, 164K)

>Of course there are exceptions
Let's talk about exceptions, I don't speak anymore to some old friends, but the wast majority of my community is openly racists.
Once you start to speak with an open heart with family and friends, the ones who get socially isolated are the globalist scums.

>nazi
opinion discarded

Attached: artificial memories.jpg (684x414, 44K)

for being an anonymous website you sure seem to know about its demographics. Again what's there to stop another website from popping up in the place of Jow Forums. You solution only seems to further disenfranchise the people that are disenfranchised enough to carry out such incidents such as Christchurch.

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 144K)

I agree. Kikebook should delete itself too because blood will be on their hands if another murder livestream is posted there.

>There is no freedom to incite murder of the innocent.
Incite as in direct, credible call to action? Yeah that's a crime.
Incite as in discuss and argue for it? Free speech.

Serial killers often mail newspapers and get published.
So traditional print media should be shut down too obviously.