Why is sexism tolerated in fiction when racism isn't?

After the horrible New Zeeland shooting, I think people more than ever will realize we can't tolerate racist values ANYWHERE. Not in fiction either, because fiction is loosely based on reality.

But what about sexism? What about toxic masculinity, a degrading view on women as sex objects and objectification of fictional women? Those are sexist values which don't belong in a modern society in 2019.

I know people here are mostly alt right trash who are losers at life and therefore angry and bitter, but do you have any actual argument as why sexism in fiction should be allowed, when racism in fiction is not?

Also, let's have two polls about pic related to see what twisted view of the female butt you have.

SIZE: strawpoll.me/17636733/

FIRMNESS: strawpoll.me/17636743/

Attached: Vanessa_fit-petite.png (932x700, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2013/03/14/higgs-boson-science-universe/1987039/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-31957453
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you're loosely based in reality.

The Jewish supremacists can only destroy so many of your goy liberties at once.
Be patient.

Great argument, alt right scum. Do you know how to debate? You can't just spew your own opinions mindlessly, you need arguments.

>do you have any actual argument as why sexism in fiction should be allowed, when racism in fiction is not?
Looking at sexy women is enjoyable. Looking at niggers is not.

When is the next antifa meeting?

You're right, neither racism or sexism should exist, but there's a problem user.
Humans are completely depraved and wicked, so these ideologies based in hatred are not going away.

Not until Christ judges all the living and the dead, and then separates the sheep from the goats.
Then will there be true justice and peace.

Unfortunately, until that happens, this world will only get worse, not better.

>Looking at sexy women is enjoyable.
Have you no respect for women? Do you see them as meat or as humans?

You: Literal sjw

It's funny how sjw's celebrate female sexuality while hating male sexuality

I see them as humans. Humans that are made out of pleasingly shaped meat.

Truth

Humans can improve, though. Sweden has improved to become more equal between men and women. For example, sexist commercials are banned by law in Sweden, so companies with bad values cannot spread these values.

You can make a difference, but only if learn how to respect equality and human dignity.

Men and women are not the same. Treating them as if they were denies an integral part of each sexes humanity.

Sweden isn't equal, sweden is a cucked matriarchy.

www.digitaljournal.com/article/352108

Yes, people can change for the better, but as I mentioned, humans are inherently depraved and immoral.
Hatred and wickedness is not something that we will ever be able to eradicate by our own power.

That is for God alone.

Physically, no, but spiritually, we are.

Stop using alt right language. It's not human.

>Physically, no, but spiritually, we are
No. We are all individuals spiritually. Men and women form a complimentary pair designed by evolution to propel the species into the future. Engaging in the falsehood that they are equivalent, fungible units only creates problems both for society at large and for individuals. Its a fools errand that sets us up for unhappiness and dysfunction.

This is now an anti sweden thread

Attached: svenska.jpg (700x641, 110K)

>swedistan
>cuck
Checks out

Attached: 34E417C6-BA3F-48CF-B385-BB6CF15B3B70.jpg (521x960, 63K)

>We are all individuals spiritually.
Individuals, yes, but all made in the image of God.

No one more than another, and no one less than another.

>Individuals, yes, but all made in the image of God.
We have no way of knowing what our role in the universe is. We can speculate but we cannot be certain. Treating men and women as indistinguishable social units is a mistake from a practical standpoint. Millions of years of evolution has shaped us. We were not born to pretend to be something we are not.

Why do you believe in god instead of science?

How did you manage to miss the buzzword that wouldve filtered your post in there, I know you wanted to use it.

Grand Theft Auto V almost never got made. It came out JUST IN TIME before the SJW thoughtpolicing didn't find casual racism funny anymore.

Science and religion are not mutually exclusive. People who think so have an inadequate understanding of both.

As a swedish muslim, the anti muslim attitudes on this board scares me. What if this thing in NZ happened in sweden?

Attached: 1480000311899.jpg (6016x4016, 1.91M)

It is not about "thought police". It is about eradicating harmful values which spreads death and destruction. Or making women sex objects.

Like, how can you possibly defend the way OP girl is dressed?

God willing.

Why do you think attractive female characters are sexist?

Attached: 1544948707416.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

They are unrealistic pictures of women. Sexualized versions of women not for women, but for white men. It's very misogynist.

>Treating men and women as indistinguishable social units
I never said or suggested any such thing.

Men and women are equally human, but play different roles in a family.
Our mere physiology dictates that, and it is foolish to say otherwise.
Feminists and the like will strongly condemn a statement such as what I have just made, but it is the truth.
Sticking our heads in the sand does not lessen or change it.

For me, it is very personal.
I have had many experiences that have shown me beyond a shadow of a doubt that God exists.

I have not always believed, but once I started searching for Him earnestly and with an open mind, He revealed Himself to me in many ways.
My subjective experiences are difficult to explain convincingly to another person, so I'll just say this.

If you ever wonder about Him, then I hope you give God a shot.
I mean really search.

If you do that with an earnest heart, then He *will* reveal Himself to you.
I guarantee it.

He doesn't really, he wrote that up to have his poll fit on the board and because he knew americans would flock to the thread and vote.

I hope it happens.
You are fucking cockroach.
I hope some autistic user fills you with a thousand bullets.

>As a swedish muslim,
If you are a Muslim you are not likely to be a real Swede.

Sweden is trash.
Modern western culture and values are trash.
The western media industry is going to trash.
Racism is normal, all races are different.
Sexism is normal, men and women have different good and bad qualities.

Have a good day, Sven.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com1.jpg (1052x720, 96K)

Ever heard of the Higgs Boson? Or the "god particle" as they call it? Supposedly responsible for the creation of the universe, It was recently discovered to be real

usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2013/03/14/higgs-boson-science-universe/1987039/

They're not, but if you look at OP girl she is dressed only to please the male eye. She's just an object.

Also, her butt, which is clearly the focus, is smaller and firmer than 99.99% of real female butts. This spreads an unrealistic view of the female body (butt) that affects men and their expectations on real women.

>degrading women as sex objects
Lol you must be some kind of lifeless virgin.

You know how men want to be that hero, manly, super strong, ridiculously brave character whom perserveres through to see his idealism victor over his evils?

Women want to be that womanly, brave and earnest, sexy and wanted character whom sees their ideals triumph over their evils.

Complaining about "sexism" in video games is complaining that you're not as good as a fantasy.
It defeats the purpose of the fantasy and the ideal.

In short:
Everyone who bitches about this topic are either signalling or admitting that they don't have the ability to be who they want to be.

I'm a citizen, I'm swedish. I come from iraq originally but I am swedish.

Now you've said it's both sexist and misogynist, but you still haven't defined either of those terms or explained why portraying attractive female characters is either.

I'm really starting to get the impression that you're just trolling.

>Like, how can you possibly defend the way OP girl is dressed?

if you seriously can't answer that question yourself then you're fucking retarded

>Sweden has improved
Sweden is the rape capital of the world and soon to be known as Northern Somalia.

>The Jewish supremacists can only destroy so many of your goy liberties at once.

The next time we're going to have the shooting at an abortion clinic it seems.

You are not swedish.
You are scum that deserves to be exterminated.

you're like a fucking swedish parady

> I come from Iraq originally but I am swedish

You are not swedish, you are arab

>I'm a citizen, I'm swedish. I come from iraq originally but I am swedish.
You may well have been granted citizenship but you are not Swedish. Thats a matter of blood and culture.

Even better

>Also, her butt, which is clearly the focus, is smaller and firmer than 99.99% of real female butts
Dear god, it's the guy who has been making the same thread about Vanessa's ass for the past 3 years on /v/.

I should have known.

Don't try to escape the debate by shitposting. Let us hear now, how can you defend the way she is dressed. Keep in mind she's not at a party or a night club, she's working as a mercenary.

I want that ass arrow to peirce my tongue

>I come from iraq originally
Oh come on now, that's totally unbelievable.
An Iraqi migrant wouldn't be lecturing people about sexism.

0/10 try harder next time.

This is alt right bullshit. If every country had such a strict definition of rape as Sweden has, and if women everywhere reported rape as often as Swedish women do, without feeling guilt or shame, then Sweden would have one of the lowest rape numbers.

>They are unrealistic pictures of women

Lol, just don't eat like a hambesta and you'll look pretty close to those attractive female characters.

Now why don't you go and take a look at He-man.

Fiction is unrealistic by definition.
Not just white men, but any men love gorgeous females unless they are faggots.
Same goes for handsome male leads liked by women.

I could also pull the same card out of my sleeve.
Feminists are mostly ugly and want to look ugly deliberately (not taking care of themselves, being obese, etc), yet somehow they try to impose that ugly image on all of the women. What if a woman doesn't want to look like a fat stinking pig? They are discriminating against women who want to look good because that's easier than trying to improve their own looks.
That is hugely overlooked. Apparently, it is OK.

Checked, Keked and OP eternally rekt.

>I hope some autistic user fills you with a thousand bullets.

I'd rather see that autistic user fill thousand muslims with bullets.

бaзиpoвaн и кpacнoпилюлeн

>They're not, but if you look at OP girl she is dressed only to please the male eye

How does this differ in any way from how females dress normally? They all dress only to please the male eye.

>Also, her butt, which is clearly the focus, is smaller and firmer than 99.99% of real female butts.

Whos fault is it that 99,9% of women don't bother doing squats twice a week? literally all it takes.

You should have worked out and landed a man instead of filling your little head with junk, cool wine aunt.

Attached: best-butt-exercises-for-women.jpg (500x858, 55K)

>How does this differ in any way from how females dress normally? They all dress only to please the male eye.
But this is not "normally". She's on a mission working.

>Whos fault is it that 99,9% of women don't bother doing squats twice a week? literally all it takes.
You won't get such a small, firm butt as OP girl by doing squats twice a week.

>Humans are completely depraved and wicked, so these ideologies based in hatred are not going away.
That's what it looks like when your culture is so degenerated and corrupted that you can't even imagine the existence of decent people.

What the hell arebyou talking about? Shadowrun (/tg/) has orcs and trolls acting as the setting's niggers. Galaxy's Edge (/lit/) has the Zhee be literal Alahu Snackbars, except for praying to the gods of chaos, and we get race realist movies and tv series like Firefly where the universe ended up owned by americans and chinese.

Just because you refuse to see it, and the actual differences between groups of humans, don't mean it's not there.

>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
>there is none good but one, that is, God

wow yet another swede cucking himself, good job

Go back to whatever shithole you came from, that flag has enough stains on it.

If i would be a swede i would be so ashamed that i would support the economic and literal destruction of sweden

Attached: 2f11aba8e729af8aafca35cb80f0fb0c2b85d9e2b11f7a745cc3263ed6d3e8d0.png (815x1462, 1.29M)

You know that Sweden is doing really well, right? Because we brought in a lot of new people who have contributed to our economic growth. Sweden is one of the best and most stable countries in the world, because we believe in helping each other.

Well that is a thought police its the definition of fascism. U know im a fascist myself i believe all who dont agree with my values should be punished some even by death i believe that will bring order and prosperity to a country but unlike u i stand to what i am since im educated enough to actually know what im talking about

wow you shithead, open your fucking eyes. do you live in a "white area"? these fucking shitskins are ruining this shit country. they dont work, they dont integrate, they rape, they spam shitskinkids, where even the kids doesnt learn swedish. how the fuck are we doing "really well"?

U believe in bending over and getting ass fucked while deluding urself to thinking that u are some moral rolemodel for the world ur shithole is a fascist colony state of the USAss wich cant even defend the interests of their own population u will collapse in a few years since u neither have resources nor anything wich rly will keep ur economy rolling besides NATO money wich is soon gonna collapse too.. I honestly cant imagine what kind of brainwashing ur traitor government did on ur braindead population to achive such results..

>Let us hear now, how can you defend the way she is dressed.

Why should you defend it? "It's muhhhh sexist" is not an answer.

It's not fascism. Killing fascism is not fascism. We just want everyone to love each other and stopping the hate. Then, to stop the hate, we need to impose laws and regulations. That is not fascism.

PN-03 was a pretty good game, gamecube was the last time video games were fun desu.

Are you saying humans can't be sexy, Ahmed? Maybe you should stop fucking goats.

Reminder this thread and any others are made by GF_Sybb who is a shitposter that has been doing this for literally decades. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Attached: sybb.png (1794x3238, 1.4M)

>But this is not "normally". She's on a mission working.

All the more reason to dress like that. Keepin it at bare minimum for optimum mission success is pretty reasonable.

>You won't get such a small, firm butt as OP girl by doing squats twice a week.

Lol yes you do. Of course not eating like a hambesta is a requirement.

>Flag
Anything else sweet cheeks?

Attached: 1541540833603.png (447x438, 385K)

I came here as a kid, I grew up with swedish values.

Property.

A minority has voted her ass looks firm or athletic. This comes from hate towards women, hateful men always have to say that women looks bad.

I mean, OP girl's ass is clearly fit. But if you're a bitter white male who can see your power in the world diminish, you want to attack women's bodies, even though OP girl has such a fit ass.

you're not human, nigger faggot

You, boy, are in for a rude awakening soon. I recommend you get some shooting lessons and get a gun, just in case for when the niggers start lynching ethnic swedes (already happening in the ghettos with grenades and assault rifles).

Attached: 1551069553651.jpg (644x800, 150K)

>It's not fascism. Killing fascism is not fascism.

Open the wikipedia definition for fascism and you'll see it fits the criteria 100%

>We just want everyone to love each other and stopping the hate.

Stop the hate with hate, wow gee, that'll show them!

What world do you live in? Alt right fantasies? All people are equal. Sweden as a country belongs to anyone who chooses to live there.

What (((they))) want, trough the Left, is power, with the State, to control what the People feel. I can't even feel sexually aroused if it's (((problematic))). The Left, more specifically (((they))) want control over our feelings.

Yea i want the same i just want to kill ppl like u couse i dont agree with u i want u all dead or silenced so only ppl who think like me are still left. I see myself as a fascist u can see urself as whatever u want but u are still a fascist like me by definition u just have other political views than me but ur means to achive them are the same as mine "silence or kill everyone who disagrees"

0 of the shitskins in sweden grew up with swedish values

Nice troll op

he is a shitskin, my scandbro
he is the aids of sweden

Most crimes are done by people born in Sweden. Only a tiny fraction of all immigrants commit crimes.

Without all the immigrants, Sweden would be in economic stagnation, we would have a poorer food culture, less products to choose from and so on.

Assault rifles: bbc.com/news/world-europe-31957453

Grenades: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

PS: it's fucking hilarious how fast those grenade attacks are spiraling out of control. Enjoy your "stability" while it's still in the ghettos : 'D

Reported you for disrespect towards Islamic culture and tradition, get ready for police visit.

>Most crimes are done by people born in Sweden.

If a mouse is born in a stable it's still not a horse, just like how if a shitskin is born in a sweden he is not a swede.

oh boy have you missed a person called anita sarkeesian with a cultlike following in the realm of gaming.

But then again it's bullshit imo.
Games are a form of art and should be free to express whatever the creator wants, even if it sparks disgust in some people - that's the point.

Then you don't know us and are part of the problem. A lot of people of arabic and african descent has swedish values. I wouldn't expect some small brained racist on Jow Forums to know that though except what he chooses to hear from his fellow pol buddies while he twiddles his tiny little dick.