Brit/pol/ - SICK OF BREXIT EDITION

SOME THING INTERESTING BETTER HAPPEN TODAY

SOMETHING FUCKING INTERESTING BETTER FUCKING HAPPEN TODAY

IM SICK OF ALL THE STUPID SHIT, GOING ROUND AND ROUND

SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT HAPPEN NOW

NOW NOW NOW

Attached: a5rqZuB.jpg (720x398, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5616737/PETER-HITCHENS-tries-Amazons-personal-assistant.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-47622559
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbo_Gomero
youtube.com/watch?v=vXjCUgI_jXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREMAIN

BRELAX

Fucking hell I was woken up 30 mins ago by the sound of "P O L I C E *BAAANG*"
hahaha oh I've never woken up so quickly LOL. it was the house over the road bein raided.
Still waiting to see if I can figure our what's happened

lol bet u shat urself eh

maybe he posted nz memes on Twitter

Naa I think it's drugs related.

misgendered some faggot probably

nip over and get us a bag of weed

cool photos of the raid maybe?

naa it's just one officer standing outside atm. actually the whole thing is pretty strange because it was only a handful of officers and the police van has already drove off without anyone being brought out the house

>I am enslaved by machines. But, like most slaves, I know deep down that I chose my fate. I calculated long ago that I preferred a life with mobile phones and computers to one without them. The price is high. It includes the loss of privacy, the unceasing availability to outsiders, the time wasted on the internet, the books unread, the conversations which never happened, the views from train windows that I completely missed as I checked my Twitter feed. I am sorry, but I am not that sorry.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5616737/PETER-HITCHENS-tries-Amazons-personal-assistant.html

Attached: PETER HITCHENS IS A RETARD.jpg (634x754, 62K)

>50. The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on

Attached: TED KACZYNSKI IS NOT A RETARD.jpg (404x511, 173K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE FUCKING TRUTH.png (352x390, 359K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

imagine if theresa may was actually that sexy

Attached: FUCK THE FUCKING SHILLS.png (220x220, 93K)

To any intelligence agencies watching, this guy is a maniac.

HONEYPOT

No deal incoming buds pop the scotch, careful of the bubbles and be generous with the ice

a bit early for that maybe later , cheers

Does anyone have a link to that lad who was interviewed by Her Majesty's Constabulary about his posting history on this board?

Can you finish Brexit before I come back home? It'll be too much hassle in the liberal fallout afterwards

Eh? Is this something from ages ago?

A poster was interviewed about supporting the murderer of Jo Cox on this board. I heard someone mention it was recorded, I believe it was recent.

>Scotch
>with ice
leave this thread now and never come back you uncultured swine

Attached: 5c275eb209c3170da1d03d0024a33a21bfb5f3b22af43d1d52ca7886ab207911.png (250x202, 8K)

Can't say I've seen anyone talk about this m8

checked

I’ve seen someone talk about it but wasn’t that on facebook

Tbf it's probably blended rather than single malt, so not a hanging offence.

Attached: hoargk3vq4e21.jpg (320x318, 29K)

Is Boris a lunatic or a wind up artist?

Attached: 5C186368-7267-48C6-982B-B35170F2C296.jpg (640x687, 208K)

S P A F F E D

You, people like you and the intelligence agencies are the maniacs, and you're all sleepwalking straight off the edge of a cliff.

a bit of both I think , hes your typical private schoolboy toff

Ted kacynski is old hat, the NZ manifesto is what's happening now.

Related, there was that autist from Jersey who went to jail for supporting ISIS on Jow Forums

good , I'd rather die in my sleep

Whilst you wait for a sign, a signal; someone to take up the spear; to cry out in alarm, your people wait on YOU. You are the voice, you are the klaxon call, you hold the first spear to be thrust at the invaders.

The NZ manifesto deals with different subject matter, and this is not a fucking fashion parade.

Theresa May dresses like she wants to be a fresh young tart, but she's stuck being an old spinster.

Why quote that after having said this You braindead LARPtard faggot.

"Within 25 years England will not have enough water to meet demand, the head of the Environment Agency is warning.

>The impact of climate change, combined with population growth, means the country is facing an "existential threat", Sir James Bevan is expected to say in a speech.

>He is expected to say that, in around 20 to 25 years, England will reach the "jaws of death - the point at which, unless we take action to change things, we will not have enough water to supply our needs".

>Half of the problem is climate change, which means hotter and drier summers in the UK, he will add.

>And the other half of the problem is the UK's rising population, which is expected to increase by eight million people by 2050 (from 67 million now to 75 million)."

65-80% of the population growth is migration & the kids of high birth rate migrants. So we're now literally importing so many people there won't be enough water to drink.

>they think we've got 25 years
nah

>live on island
>no water

i will go and get you some nice crayons

BRESEX

Inb4 you don't know about water purification

I’m sure the ted poster has something to say about that, eh tedposter? How do we purify water in teds world?

>Half of the problem is climate change, which means hotter and drier summers in the UK,

Attached: UKSummerRainfall.png (809x375, 32K)

Attached: UKAnnualRainfall.png (504x285, 77K)

Retard.

Clearly never lived in the north west or the valleys for fucks sake, it must rain 200 days a year.

so in 25 years we'll be south africa

Hmm, that’s surprising, I thought Ted had the answer for everything? Weird.

Retard.

Also how do we report you to prevent in Teds world? No phone.

I'm not a Ted poster you retard, but did you know that we didn't have industrial water treatment plants for hundreds of thousands of years?

So why did we ever build them if they were never needed?

He is posting via hexidecimal semaphore communicated over the mountaintop and uses a blackboard in his cabin to note down posts, images are in 16 colours of chalk.

Retard.

How do we communicate over distance in Teds world eh?

Whites will obligingly filter it with their kidneys for the delight of the minorities.

I think you might be retarded.

You know you’re posting using a microchip right now? Not very Ted is it?

>Colchester mosque: Man charged over threatening call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-47622559

>Essex police said John Thursting, 18, was arrested after a call was made to Colchester Jamiah Masjid Mosque,

Well he's a fucking brainlet lol

South Africa never struggled for water until De Klerk blacked it

So what is the point of this even anymore? A pride thing or is this some sort of attempted mass suicide cult thing?
>We've voted to cut off our own hand, now we're undecided if we should do it with a knife, a sword, an ax, a chainsaw, or bomb.
>How about we don't cut off our own hand?
>Fuck you we're doing this, eventually, definitely, keep paying attention to us because we're really going to do it! Look we've already started slitting our wrist a little!

not your business, burger.

Well they're practically being attention whores at this point.
Or maybe they really are mentally retarded.

Attached: 1448321372547.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

Wouldn't want to be in his shoes. What kind of future awaits one who does something like this in the UK and gets named and shamed?
Anyone know what happened to that kid who sprinkled water over the refugee boy? I heard he had to leave the country, but for where?

Global warming hysterics are mentally ill.

Thing is, that redditoid shite you typed up there has no bearing on anything that’s happened. Really unusual for an American.

You don't understand. It's a performance on the world stage. A shitshow being high art. They do it just for the sake of it.

>Global warming

Surely you mean 'climate change' lol.

There's the answer to stop mass immigration , we will run out of water.

What you're witnessing is the illusion of western democracy unravelling, the establishment still attempting to maintain that illusion and looking fucking retarded for it.

communication does not need electronic transmission
.-. . - .- .-. -..

Kek

Attached: D2AsUdKXgAAFrqi.jpg (750x784, 75K)

just shout at the top of our lungs

It’s only just starting lad. After wa/no-deal there’s at least 2 years of negotiations with the EU. That’s assuming there isn’t a 2 year extension for your retarded political system to figure out what it wants.

At this point I'm just waiting for it to all burn down.

Do Teddies communicate?
I thought after they had done away with tech, they all lived alone in sheds?
Teddies will you choose to live alone or in small groups?

More accurately..
>We voted to cut of our hand because it will grow back stronger.
>turns out most people figured out this is a lie after the vote.
>most people no longer want it, but it would be in democratic to have another vote on it.
Britain is just a failing state.

Hello the reddit website

Learn Silbo Gomero
It's a whistling language from the canary islands.
It's used to communicate over 3miles of deep ravines and valleys
I've been studying it for fun.
I can already whistle 'nigger'.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silbo_Gomero

Silbo
>youtube.com/watch?v=vXjCUgI_jXU

People long distances apart have nothing to say to one another. That was Thoreau's attitude to the telegram. He disliked the train when it was a new thing, he'd flip his shit if he saw what we were doing with planes and cars.

Attached: WP_20161218_001.jpg (2592x1456, 1.66M)

>I’ll accuse him of using reddit. That will show him.
This is the average brexit voter.

some trash pom "comedian" came on the abc (australian buggery club) radio today and sang a song about bravely running away from a gun and being a faggot.
Please stop sending your retarded queers here.

Is all this no-tech some kind of russian plot to trick brits into abandoning all their tech so that can be vulnerable to an easy invasion?

How will you grow enough potatoes to sustain a nationwide network of pedophile priests in Teds world?

Attached: 1552566176570.png (960x540, 402K)

thats the modus operandi of the human bacteria known as"greens"

Thoughts like this keep me up at night :(

Seems more like an example of an uninformed democracy.
If you leave out important details any weird vote can happen.
>We vote not to slice open this individual's chest with a sharp knife.
>Turns out they really needed surgery to remove a bullet or something.
Or
>We vote to cut open this person's chest.
>But we don't vote to sew them back up again.
If the initial vote was uninformed or outright lies it's pretty meaningless, or incredibly retarded.
At the moment it seems like they've started jamming a scalpel into the chest but they aren't even sure why they're in the operating room at all.

Get Muslim child-rapists to plant them.

>Jo Cox
litrealy who?

Option 1: stop importing people & we get to drink natural freshwater
Option 2: keep importing people & start drinking treated seawater

you've gone for option 2. can you explain why?

the mongols where goat herding nomads and rekt the russians

I feel the issue is many brits don’t want to admit they were wrong. Even most of brit/pol/ accepts that a no-deal brexit will lead to a shit economy and cuck-trade deals with Europe and the US, but it’s all justified to them because they get to “choose” to be the cucks now. It’s just depressing as fuck.

i choose option 1. does not change the fact that "deeeerrr herfderf we r running out of da water !!1" is retarded