Why haven't you shot your local mosque Jow Forums?

Why haven't you shot your local mosque Jow Forums?
You all claim to hate sandniggers but haven't done anything about it. Just shitposting and larping in this God forsaken board.

Attached: 1552847210123.png (657x527, 168K)

Shut up glowspic

Shooting a mosque is going to cost you more in ammunition than it costs them in removing the marks from the wall

Shooting up a synagogue would be way more worth it

OP is blinding me

>psst

Attached: The Name on the Grave.webm (320x240, 1.17M)

Then, why haven't you done it?

5D chess. If Islam installs Caliphates in our countries then women lose all rights and become property again. I'll choose Muslims or Feminists any day.

Because I'm only 16 and can't buy a firearm yet

*over
I'm fucking retarded

Like most Americans

Most Americans are spics though

working hours in turkey?

Attached: 4327655344678.jpg (735x409, 137K)

Because I am a bleeding heart, I could never hurt anyone. But it is weird because I agree with Brenton's politics 100%. He was right, but its really all up to the AI overlords in 20 years. I hope they will stop the idiocracy.

Indeed.
I'm sad that your country is being flooded with beaners though.

So you expect to shoot up a synagogue when you can buy a gun?

Fuck off underagefag

Try it pussy

New Zealand was a one off, Muslims in most countries are armed with guns and knives in the masjid

Because I’m not completely insane and don’t like the idea of a lifetime in prison surrounded by shitskins every day.

You can go like an hero tho

Because I live in a southern demographically white town that hosts KKK rallies. Not many mosques around

Attached: 1552725096538.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

reported. please fuck off cia

Gun laws. Can't buy them home I would have to import them. And thats a sure way to get caught (unless you have connections).

this thread glows in the dark

Attached: Terry1.jpg (900x599, 104K)

I wish I was cia.
I would be glad to accept those shekels

In other words, you are a coward.

While it may be good to kill muslims I would be trading my life, which has infinite value to me, for theirs, which is worth less than dog shit. No deal.

DESTROY CERN

There is no jewniggers to pay me for this. Anyway i coulndt find any in 500km radius. Yeah look on the flag faggs

Then enjoy watching Muhammad raping your daughter.

Based Poland as always.

It's too far away. There are no mosques in my town or in 50km radius around it.

He'll have to wait his turn for that.

Law and Justice

A road trip is always good for the soul.

Norn Iron
There are a few Sikhs where I live. Decent families. Gave me a Kara bangle couldn't fit it over my hand but didn't let on

This is no local mosque. There is a house where the perhaps ten Muslims in the prefecture hold events but if they sneeze too loud the police arrest them.

Do it for your country Naruto.

if we catch you we will put a stick up ur ass u fucker

Please, Muhammad.
The cartels would make you cry like a 5 year toddler.

Cartels hah what a nice joke

Yeah, a joke like Daesh.
Tell me, how many sq miles does Daesh control now?
You cockroaches got cucked big time

who told u i support Daesh u fuckin moron and if so Daesh and Alqaeda will fuck the cartels real hard

always suspect stupidity from low life Mexican

They took our gurnz.

I am only sandnigger after, dont put your blame on me.
#notallmuslims

there was a mosque maintained in constantinople so visiting muslim diplomats could pray

Same reason countries don't send their intelligence agencies to fight foot wars.