***OVERTON WINDOW SHIFTING ALERT***

I've been quite surprised by the lackluster media coverage of Christchurch. Two years ago they would have been frothing at the mouth with wall-to-wall coverage for days, with no room for other stories. But this story only got a 15-minute slot tonight, the first full weekday after the shooting. And they look utterly exhausted, barely muster the faux outrage anymore. So if the media is no longer the force it once was in squashing pro-white dissent, it makes me think: what is going to be possible in the next year or two?? What kind of politics is possible?

Attached: overtonwindow.png (640x338, 78K)

People are over this stale mass shooting bullshit nowadays. I thought they'd still be milking the Synogogue shooting but it came and went.

Q literally predicted this. (not kidding)

Said it wouldn't last long enough to distract from what's coming

>I've been quite surprised by the lackluster media coverage of Christchurch.
Its been non-stop media coverage for days and all anyone is still talking about. Now aussie ISPs are blocking 8 and Jow Forums, a bunch of other websites, our one politician who spoke out against Islam after the attack was assaulted and now there is the real possibility he will just be expelled from politics, massive increase in censorship etc.

Maybe not in the US but definitely here in Aus and NZ. We were both 5 years or so behind the UK when it comes to political correctness and censorship. We have almost caught up in less than a week.

It's been wall-to-wall public flagellation here. Even more eye-rolling because the incident us over - there is no new information, nor will there be. But it's not politically correct to move on with the news cycle like it would be for a mere Muslim offender. So we get rehash after rehash while the same old people jump on the telly to tell us how racist white people are

Fuck off and die you schizoid retard. Im so sick of this q garbage.

it's because whites are becoming receptive to this kind of thing now. nobody is asking, "why did he do it? what's the motive? what led him to this?" everybody knows it's retaliation for the terrorist attacks we've been receiving for years. they get it. and the manifesto makes so much sense it's no wonder governments and intelligence agencies are flipping their shit trying to censor people and stop the distribution of the video/manifesto

DESTROY CERN

>attack happens because government is ignoring anti-immigration sentiment
>respond to attack by silencing politicians who want to do something about anti-immigration sentiment
hmm

But I'd like to add to this that I haven't actually heard anyone mention it in person aside from the morning of the attack. So as usual our politicians and celebrities are falling over each other to see who can put on the most farcical display of being grief-stricken, the rest of us are carrying on with life as usual

Well, it didn't happen in America, what do you expect?

Is there an air of disdain for the media? That's usually what happens over here when the media is pushing something the people are tired of. Trivial tidbits of politics or news is met with scoffs and head shaking.

I think it is very clear what comes next,red flag laws ending in mass hysteria by the left, many "me too's." This is what's coming. Sell your guns now and get your money back out of them.

Hard to say. The news comes on and nobody really reacts to whatever is said. We have a local rugby team called the Crusaders which of course had a call to change their name, a very casual poll on the morning news panel show had 85% against changing it. Which doesn't mean anything about what people think about the shooting, other than the majority aren't interested in going to stupid lengths to virtue signal

Over here they milked it for Friday and Saturday, but they almost seemed happy to switch to the shooting in the Netherlands when it happened. They tried to link it to terror immediately, ofc, and frame it as revenge for Christchurch, but the more they learn about the subject, the more it's obvious it's a man with an extensive criminal record but no links to jihadism. It's probably drugs.

OP wants 24/7 broadcasting of leaked video on CNN.

Hahaha muslim

I've been pretending to be Q for the past year, mostly just talking shit and retards seem to take it seriously. I know my friends do it as well, a lot of the Q posts here are people playing pretend.

*all of the q posts

Only shills think Q is a larp, stop spreading fake news.

Q

Did he literally predict it? Did he say "50 Muslims killed by White nationalist in New Zealand"? Or was it just some cryptic nonsense that you're choosing to interpret that way? I think it's probably the latter.

Exactly. It's pretty obvious the whole thing is just a LARPing game, like when people start "I'm a CIA agent ask me questions" threads. As far as I can tell only Boomers take it seriously, because they are clueless to the fact that these LARPs are common.

Schizoid is a disorder where you avoid people and are asexual. Schizophrenia is completely different.

I don't know what you're talking about. I lost all my guns in a boating accident, they all fell in the lake. Very sad incident.