When did he lose you?

Attached: 59F66541-3623-4D56-8F3B-B9B496BCE9D3.jpg (250x237, 5K)

First Syria strike

You all called me a shill too and laughed at me when I said I was done with the orange bastard

Well who's laughing now

I never actually supported him but it was sealed for me the moment he tweeted a menorah in his office on his first day as president

I never actually supported him because I knew he was being paid by Israel

Ewwww. Wtf is that drumpf?? I'm for real cringing rn

Attached: D1ojv8kXgAA5_99.jpg (499x258, 27K)

Is this a yang post? Otherwise, what alternatives do you have? you're all enslaved by zionists and theres no safe route, even if you still have weapons in your basements -- thats just an illusion of power, when they need they will use military grade stuff on you and your AR-15 wont save you. Game is over, you got cucked.

>Well who's laughing now
Jews?

He never really had me, but he drew my ire when he went along with the bump stock idiocy and even more so when he continued foreign intervention and didnt outright give the middle finger to nato and the ME.

shills kys faggots

oh shit oops

What is this potatoe trump from

Ironic, considering how much more time and effort the president devotes to your people than his own. He might as well just declare himself prime minister of Israel

he's a gud boy

Attached: 1552873928408.png (547x519, 267K)

when he caved on the shutdown
it took me too long to realize

Attached: 1549038439265.jpg (560x612, 42K)

Attached: 1552800304612.jpg (537x508, 40K)

NEETbux and Shill, the thread.

About 1 year into his presidency, he just looks like any other lukewarm conservocuck shilling for Israel now.

compromising on the wall

There is no doubt whatsoever that accelerationism is the only solution.

The only question is, what is the proper way to accelerate things?

When he pardoned Hillary the day after he won, but he did some good stuff the first few months so I gave him a chance.
Then he fired Bannon and it was the beginning of the end. 'It's not maga anymore, it's something else'

Then he signed that bill last month which banned the wall and gave 15million + amnesty.
That was the LAST STRAW.

Attached: Trump Amnesty.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Hiring Bolton.

No wall year 1.