Ramadan 2019

Could this be the start of a major conflict in Europe? I’m sure we’ll see numerous attacks against European citizens in response to the Christchurch Mosque shooting. 2017 was the deadliest Ramadan in modern history. Will 2019 top it?

Pic related

Attached: 71FBD3A1-0DAB-4E89-A5A4-C84A0D7FEA0D.jpg (720x652, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EYhGpInCt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 28daysoframadanlater.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: 1541287458332.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Ready for an extra explosive Ramadan Bombathon this year

Attached: Mexicos Finest.png (1260x559, 1.11M)

Sigh desu bros I just want a slutty Muslim gf... where do I find one?

Attached: 82774EC0-AD35-46EC-BA4C-E0DE1B34A459.jpg (600x800, 117K)

Did you know the BRAVE muslims who DONT EAT ALL DAY (but night is fine) are undergoing such a HARD TASK for their GOD

just try it, dont eat until sun goes down then stuff your face like a fat muslim pig, not so hard is it?
Fucking wankers pretending they're "fasting" they act as if they havent ate anything but this isnt fucking hard. Most depressed people eat less than a "fasting muslim"

Attached: a07765ca1d9f953457c4fa6a615bd11614f24447_hq.jpg (705x779, 145K)

Tbh*

ramadan sramadan
take your shitty bootleg lent elsewhere sandniggers
and female in OP is fugly, goat is an improvement

>Could this be the start of a major conflict in Europe?
europeans wont do shit nigger

That hoe is definitely a shia. Very strong Persian features.

How exactly is pic related?

Brown people smell like shit. I hooked up with some south Americans and I doubt Arabs smell any better. Ditch them and at the very least go for Japs

youtube.com/watch?v=-EYhGpInCt4

This lmao. Those faggots think an 8 hour fast is so edgy and unique

>tfw no slutty paki gf

Attached: 1532276911412.png (713x611, 26K)

>Terrorist attacks in Europe have smaller death tolls than disputes in MacDonalds in the US.

Convert to Islam. They all want a white husband, but don't want to disappoint their parents with marrying a kaffir.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

thanks, I cracked up in office.

Attached: 1524275712632.jpg (625x482, 68K)

no, you fags always post this shit every year.

My phone does that autocorrect a lot

Fuck lol

>phone
How new are you?

Nice ID, desu

Gay cocks confirmed

Attached: 1552766205512.gif (607x609, 821K)

11/10 most appropriate ID ever

White people will never fight back because they're been beaten into submission through 7 decades of shaming. Until you take away white people's comfort, nothing will happen and they'll likely just die off into obscurity without a fight.

What I learned years ago is being honest about experiences with Muslim grills means you retards go out and try to get even. So, I've never deflowered even one from when I was in halls at uni and they absolutely hate grey eyes blond hair and an Irish accent.

Attached: 1332937817110.jpg (1680x1050, 157K)

Get a mexican and have her wear a garbage bag. Same thing

The onions is strong with you desu famalam

Why won't somebody do something?

She has to work overtime to keep those brows connecting

>from connecting
Fuck it, ruined my post now. KMS

>why won't somebody do something?
>why won't somebody do something?

>why don't I do something

Why don't you do something?

Attached: 1512748414809.jpg (793x786, 54K)

They should give up ramadamadan for lent.

Kek. I'm a screw and can confirm the majority of them hide from others during the day and pig out on all kinds of shit anyway.

Too afraid being called a (prefix)ist/phobe. They want to believe that they can cure racism by letting everyone in, capitulating to every demand by various groups that hate them and will never approve of them. White people desperately don't want to be the bad guy that politicians and the media have painted them as, so they are willing to give up their homelands and nations their ancestors built to prove that they aren't bad or racist or whatever. Then a shooting like this happens and it only makes white guilt worse. Look at all the cuckery that's happening down under. White people lining up to let the mudslime ram their white daughter's virgin pussy as proof that they don't approve of this evil white supremacist. You will never see white people fight back as long as they're comfortable. Accelerationism is the only hope of survival because when the system collapses, non-whites have no one to leech off anymore and it's survival of the fittest.

Nothing will happen. Muslims only ever make their gains when NATO air support is available.

and then give up lent as a new year resolution