How to move to California or NYC as a Filipino...

How to move to California or NYC as a Filipino? I’m too old to work as a fast food crew and I didn’t finish uni because I got ill.

Attached: A7CF1B2F-8E72-427F-B82B-B4DCADF4EC95.jpg (470x313, 41K)

Bring the head of a local drug dealer into the US embassy and they'll hire you as an advisor for the DEA

you dont. stay gone faggot. that goes for every one even white canadians. fuck off you poor faggots we are full and the titanic is sinking. rats normally flee a sinking ship and people are just pouring in. same for europe. what are you stupid?

Don't. Stay in your home and improve your way of life.

Bring a child to trade to Democrats as a sex slave

Claim Asylum from Duerte's regime (even if it's a lie) and some Vice News article writer might start a gofundme for you, and xhe will only skim like 40% of it. You should be good for a while with that.

But we don’t form enclaves like the Muslim does and we have good work ethics.

Get a work visa and come to NJ. You'll get a sponsor and move around the US every 6 months. At least thats how the chick at my local pizza hut (buddy hooked up with her) did it. She was here from June to December, and now is in Cali, and then in June she might come back to NJ. All just working.

apply at a 501C charity hospital for a HB1 visa
also bring ladyboys with you

Attached: BadPupper.png (500x399, 112K)

Find a sponsor who is another Filipino in big liberal city in the US. Move in with a Filipino family unit where 3 generations are living in a small house. Start work doing any part time job and get a free community college education in a field where there are plenty of other Filipinos, like nursing. Or join a trade union. I like most of the Filipinos that I work with: good sense of humor, family values, show up to work every day; a thousand times better than spics, nigs, or muzzies. But you seriously need to stay away from the US, its about to go down in flames in the next 4-10 years.

>worried about money
>has tunnel vision on some of the most expensive places
C'mon user, you're smarter than that.

you have about 2 million Filipinos in front of you who are aged to work fastfood and some may have college degrees who are willing to live in ANY city.

Good luck.

Attached: 1552688777853.jpg (765x1023, 138K)

Let the poor brain-drain faggot die here

SAGE

Fuck off we're full.

Attached: californiaanon1.png (429x408, 52K)

keking as a Californian on visit to Phi for work.

OFWs are common in Daly City, so much so that they have Jollibee there.

If you want a job I'd suggest Agriculture supply chain. Most flips go into nursing which is oversaturated in CA so it's worthless.

Attached: pcaoBXT.jpg (640x430, 55K)

What's with the navy uniform?

its because their gay retard

Attached: 0485_-_hQTpp46.jpg (250x237, 20K)

No one gives a fuck why you didn't finish something. America is results oriented, bitch

My girlfriend moved here after her mother petitioned her and the rest of her kids. She married some white guy. Later, girlfriend got naturalized citizenship.

If you don't have family here, guess you're fucked? If you do manage to get over here, try to get your citizenship and don't fuck around like an idiot and put it off. I have a friend in NYC that got double whammied by a disgrunted ex gf. Accused him of rape, because she knew he had overstayed, now he's being held by ICE until the charged get cleared up, and then probably deported.

Maybe try NZ?

Come to L.A. Tons of Filipinos and they stick together too, they take care of their own for the most part. You guys are still the Mexico of Asia but I don't mind you too much, some really chill people I've met are Filipinos, including my weed dealer

Hey flipbro. I'm dating a filipina I met online. She wants me to go there and finally get married. Is it true you don't have any divorce? If so, I'll definitely go for it.

The only bad thing is that she has no dick. But pussy is also good.

Attached: DSC_0036.png (600x450, 403K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

The fuck is wrong with you, filips are none of those things. Their just as bad as niggers, spic, abbos and mudniggers. They complain and hate your guts, if you get desperate fuck a filip and get her to tell you what the male filips are saying around you - their cunts.
If you can’t work, then you’re just going to sit on welfare?

Fly to Mexico and walk across the border. You will get free white girl and free money.

Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asians.

>The fuck is wrong with you, filips are none of those things. Their just as bad as niggers, spic, abbos and mudniggers. They complain and hate your guts, if you get desperate fuck a filip and get her to tell you what the male filips are saying around you - their cunts.

I'm dating a flip girl and yes this is true. Those flips mad that I'm with her. Fucking jelly.