Jow Forumsfugee - general

what platform will you migrate to when Jow Forums is going to be banned by your country?

Attached: 823089238.jpg (500x484, 40K)

twitter

FEMA camp #413

earth

mlpol

Jow Forums just needs a .onion mirror.
Idk what's the problem.

i'll probably migrate to my nearest mosque

raid plebbit, turn it into Jow Forums until plebbits demand to unban Jow Forums. The ultimate masterplan.

It's basically what's happening in real time in the world. Invade middle east, force people out of their home country, rapefugees come to all the places no one wants them, resulting in people wanting to make the middle east great again so all the rapefugees can fuck off back home. Jow Forums is basically like the middle east... we're being forced out to migrate to other forums and replace them. kek.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 12.02.02 AM.png (601x145, 60K)

(that's a joke in case (((anybody))) is listening, Jow Forums is a board of peace and etc)

Israel

Disclaimer: I love all races, and religion. Especially Israel.

I'm going to start preaching on the streets!

Jow Forums won't be banned, they don't want shitposting to spread all over their platforms that are tied to making billions in revenue.

Attached: 8223893.gif (498x280, 1.51M)

IRL shitposting my way to jail

Outside

Attached: C4DB33BE-2989-4770-945D-8191089C1BFD.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

8 Jow Forums, gab, or voat

>He doesn’t realize Jow Forums is hosted by the FBI

>I'm going to start preaching on the streets!
unironically literally actually fucking based

for how much money can I sell my foreskin?

As if a handful of retards has any power over at reddit. Look at The_Donald and any other shithole related to the right wing. They’re one step away from being banned. Back when fph was banned, the outrage was way bigger than anything pol could do and it still died down in a few days. But sure, keep living in a fantasy world where pol is this feared internet force.

>As if a handful of retards has any power over at reddit
a handful of retards elected donald trump, user. weaponized autism is truly a force to be reckoned with

No, the fact that Hillary is a joke to blue collars elected Trump and a lot of those blue collars now regret their vote.

Being a Russian on an English language chan already means you're smarter than the average bear.

That and my phoneposter self is lazy as hell

Attached: a1db01fc50f1e5dd980193696787f0e1.jpg (500x750, 102K)

>resulting in people wanting to make the middle east great again
And risk western lives once again for muh democracy? Toss them out of a plane into desert of origin for all I care.

Neinchan

Probably would have to go back to Usenet. It's protocol, NNTP, is not owned by a single company. Speech is much harder to restrict.On the other hand, spam killed it the first time around for that reason. Still, like email and web pages, it'll never die (as long as their are at least two NNTP servers somewhere)

Go ask an American pizdafriend