CONFIRMED HOAX. SHILLS GOING CRAZY

Also Epstein's docs coming out tomorrow. expect another false flag.

Attached: 1526432473833.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
centerforaninformedamerica.com/bostonmarathon/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLPW8RlUvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUUUTT THE FUUUCCCKKK UPPPPPP JEWWWW

10:57 in the full video debunks this, he has blue top socks with red bottoms

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Attached: 528.jpg (720x540, 84K)

and shit excuse my OP name, that wasn't op, i didn't change my name from last night fuck

Attached: 1549080953195.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 1534149835352.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1521452808620.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Blue shoes with red soles.

based nogun nocar retard

Attached: 1532037002352.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

Attached: 1521509713473.png (973x588, 886K)

>Shoe by front door

Don't they take their shoes off before they enter? That's a pretty common practice around the world, why would you want to enter your house of worship with the shoes you used to enter a piss stained bathroom?

Attached: 1535578364635.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Attached: 1534073200117.png (631x960, 447K)

Fuck off schizo spammer Moarpheus.

Attached: 1524955005403.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

lmao you kikes are so neurotic about this guy. get fuckd

Attached: 1530094157620.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

Attached: 1533716760297.jpg (1125x1469, 450K)

Attached: 1527994017896.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

Shills spamming the same canned response

Attached: 1547402346152.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

Attached: 1522579845317.jpg (1277x707, 191K)

post tits

i like how you put that shit on the right, this leftypol shilling is so desperate lol. your times up faggot

wow okay a person in red walks by and then he goes

big fucking meme. the ONLY weird one was with the squib, and even then the womans scalp still got shot off.

that so called "fish" is actually a rune, and the 14 is of course 1488.

i went to pick up some food a few hours ago and there was some moron on the radio talking about all these conspiracy theories in the video.
it sounds even stupider when you hear someone try to articulate this insanity verbally.

Attached: 1536922272571.jpg (600x585, 116K)

Attached: 1552963068801.jpg (904x711, 70K)

This is a concept far too advanced for your fragile mind to comprehend but I'm going to try to explain it to you nevertheless
>Brenton Tarrant = high IQ autist
>meticulously planned out attack
>tailored specific playlist for it
>songs timed for certain events
>leaves music playing from car so he can hear it
>this tells him how much time has ellapsed

He thought the drive might take longer (traffic depends), he was waiting for the Kebab song, which goes for ages, to progress further so his song timing didn't get messed up.

most definitely confirmed hoax
kikes melting down
threatcon delta

Watch the entire video, first he is barefoot and then he has socks.

schitzo detected
take your meds user
delusions are strong in this one

Literally go to the fucking video and go to 10:57 and LOOK. YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE.

Don't call me a shill, kike. I've debunked tons of these

>mag in hall way
dropped at 6:51

>no socks then socks on
10:57 you can literally see the blue topped socks with red bottoms, other anons noticed this as well

>squib
still haven't done that one yet but the scalp flying off is good enough for proof

yes this was hoax by you leftist that they catch him you retard lmao. are u fuckng idiot? no media or officials never claimed this pic is him u faggot. just some twitter "source" as most of your info. kys.

Yeah what is that giant red ball thing that falls out of the top of her shirt?

Like I said you're not high enough IQ to understand the brain of a high functioning autist like Brenton.

he has shows you stupid faggot you can tell his toes are not accentuating like normal

>shows
Learn to speak english

there is no way at all everyone could keep their lips sealed
eventually someone would slip

nice effort.
>if i say it it means its true
baby first step to shilling. epic ask for new material from your comrades this never worked.

>it sounds even stupider
heh heh you're an illiterate retard.

Yeah, they had to send in 100 missiles because those two bottle rockets really fucked the kikes up.

they do this every month but NOW theyj ust need false flag to cover it up. ye sure.

Except you can clearly see the casings pile up near the gate. Try harder Levi, no ones falling for it.

That's weird. Hey shill team what is that?

SHOES go be a schizophrenic somewhere else.

>Open it
>First point is a victim was barefoot

They are in a fucking mosque, idiot. Everyone in the prayer room and most people in the building are.

t. someone who once had to spend two days working on a job at an actual mosque, and had to learn all that shit as part of landing that contract.

>inb4 shitskin.
Nope, but I will take their money, as long as they pay in cash (dont trust their checks)

kek, please explain. this oughta be good.

well I'll be damned

Attached: 1503424621072.jpg (816x404, 131K)

also, if he's willing to troll up and down streets and allyways for more victims, why not simply stroll through the adjoining rooms of the mosque?
it makes no sense whatsoever.
just goes to the backroom, back down the hall, all the way back out to car, reloads etc (waits for actors to ready their squibs) and then comes back the exact same way.
if he were trying to maximize casualties, why not go down into the rooms where he knows muslims are gathered?

this is all such bullshit.
no wonder they're arresting anons for sharing.

IIRC the video also went mute when he pulled over, right? I don't necessarily believe this stuff is fake, but it definitely was weird.

The mag is pulled from his hip carrier by his rifle sling when he raises his rifle up at about hip height with the proper video you can see it tumble forward and land as soon as he points at it.
You are pounding sand with this one.

360p quality. could be anything, scarf? who knows.

Hi Jew.

You goys sure have fallen a long way since Allen Dulles. I mean he got away with killing 2 kennedy's and getting Reagan sympathy via a faked assassination. You guys can't even correctly edit a video using advanced technology. What a bunch of incompetent faggots.

Attached: CIAdowners.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Hoax or not (it's not)
The world is better off if it's real (it's real).

Rationalizing it as fake is a child's cope.
Stop being a child.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Internal organs or muscle

heheheh every fucking time

Attached: Boston bombing 8-767229.png (1088x544, 764K)

>no wonder they're arresting anons for sharing.
Yeup. CIA sure is incompetent nowadays. Not like with Allen Dulles in charge.

I guess he was getting cold feet

So what about all the muslims on tv, are they all collaborating? What about the Aussie soccer star who died. Is his coach, team mates, tv commentators also in on it?

Than why does it burst and spill in the last few frames?

The Israelis have these counter-battery radars but don't use them, I guess either because it's their people shooting rockets or they want the excuse to bomb the fuck out of Gaza.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-22-13-25-1.png (716x992, 391K)

You're the kike shill, nigger. No shoes in the mosque, faggot. Sage all conspiracy kikes. They are scared that whitey is hitting back.

oh yeah lmao the kikes are in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

they're freaking out so hard in their jidf bunkers from all these redpills you guys are dropping

the white race is confirmed for saved thanks to you based internet detectives CRACKING THE CODE

DONALD TRUMP IS READING THIS THREAD

They don't wear shoes inside of mosques shill

Pretty sad with all the money we give them. There was 9/11 though.

>I guess he was getting cold feet

Attached: 1543826595538.png (445x636, 450K)

> muslim expert doesn't watch full clip

>if he were trying to maximize casualties, why not go down into the rooms where he knows muslims are gathered?
nigger he literally walked into the main fucking room where they were all praying, you know how in a church during mass everyone (except people using the bathroom) are in the pews, same thing with muslims during whatever the fuck they call mass. you retards need to stop coping and accept that this guy was spurred on by Jow Forums to kill people

Also, I should mention that shoes are ONLY required to be removed IN THE PRAYER ROOM.

Outside of that room most wear sandals or stay barefoot as taking shoes on and off is a PITA. (I actually brought sandals incase I had to run out to my truck). But in the building OUTSIDE of the prayer room it is normally a mix of both bare feet, sandals, and a few wearing shoes who have not taken them off yet to enter the prayer rooms.

user, they call me a fucking kike for literally debunking everything.

mag in hall way meme
>6:51 you hear the mag drop from his persons
no shoes then blue socks meme
>debunked at 10:57, can clearly see blue top socks with red bottoms
>squib bag
haven't debunked that yet but the womans scalp clearly fucking flew off her head

and then i get called a fucking kike for common sense

fucking retards

Crisis drill turned live and chase the two that had backpacks through a neighborhood till you find them hiding inside a boat then shoot the living shit out of boat before making sure the "suspect" couldn't talk by cutting vocal cords?
Whatever you do, don't buy a pressure cooker !

Like clockwork.

Attached: Mueller and Mass Shootings.jpg (1684x1262, 675K)

Yeah, what internal organ would that be, you fucking wanker. A big old muscle isn't going to completely detach every ligament connecting it to born and than squeeze itself out the small entrance hole, if anything it'd be blown into and underneath her, you fucking no chaim.

look man stop pretending you are not some concert dmg control shill or schizo boomer. hard to tell but you are kikes so neurotic about this becuase whites acutaly had understanding for attack so mad lads. kys. also all conspiracy flags are USA. weird right

if you've never checked out Dave McGowan, i highly recommend this series

centerforaninformedamerica.com/bostonmarathon/

did you know that stephen spielberg directed the show?

he details all this stuff meticulously.

RIP, Dave. one of the most redpilled men to've ever lived.

expanded

Attached: 1522299824331.jpg (2892x1262, 1.93M)

no shoes no shirt no dice

Attached: Brad4.jpg (320x240, 41K)

I shot a pig in the spine and the projectile travelled all the way down its front leg.

1. Bullet enters girl.
2. Bullet goes through the girl into the concrete.
3. Bullet ricochets off the concrete.
4. Bullet exits the girl, probably fragmented, creating a big exit wound.
5. What you see is what the girl looks like on the inside.

Now fuck off.

You were debunked in this thread, nigger.

why would they fake a false flag when you can just kill people for real and have it still be a false flag

Shit. The headshots didn't even show blood splatter. If Jews want to debunk conspiracy theories at least make blood look real.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm

Attached: IMG_20190316_144808_520.jpg (750x375, 50K)

Bump

Attached: 10627F5B-7F13-452C-BF4D-15CB8C0F1E41.jpg (2024x3072, 3.15M)

it's a piece of her skull, the red is what the inside of your head looks like

keep doing your insults, you have yet to debunk me dumb retard faggot glow in dark mossad retarrrr

>muslim expert
If you equate stepping foot a couple times in an actual mosque as part of my job, then yes, though it is sad and telling that your "expert" threshold is so low.

TL;DR: Get out of your basement, faggot. Its ok to be "racist" or whatever, but base it on knowledge and facts. When you base it on ignorance you are literally a meme.

he sprays bullets into a drywall wall no damage to the wall

looks like blue stop white bottom slippers

Attached: 1548569271105.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>still hasn't watched the full clip to realise he's the retard and not me, how embarrassing.

budget considerations

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IRLPW8RlUvE

Attached: Luciferian.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Not sure the proper term, but the "pressure" from a bullet can certainly make your eyes and facial structure burst, so it very well could've been a piece of her face falling off

Cope

its the lack of control associated with family of the victim .. shit can hit the fan real fast

It is squeezing itself out of exit wound and a bullet would do that, and as far as internal organs go it can be a part of the lung for example but it is hard to tell where the hell entry wound is