The key to the portal to Apollyon

i have it. the opening of the seals. does anyone here know what I'm referring to? i have questions

Attached: download (39).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Revelation

other anons have said this. I did not realize at the time it was Revelations, but rather I thought it was derived from some artifacts that Luciferians were obsessed over

what are your questions

You again

user, I went and slept and ate. you're still here? all I received were emails from 2 LARPers

1. why do i have the key?
2. who is given the key and why?
3. what do I do with it?
4. who do i contact?

You don't have the key. Any other questions?

ok, for the sake of this thread, assume I do. and if by some small chance, I am telling the truth. then what?

spread the fire

It’s only 12am here of course.

is this in reference to gnosticism?

ok op let’s say got key isn’t religious at all, and it’s the key for us getting the fuck outta this reality. like full tinfoil hat shit. Your our key to getting out.

Attached: tumblr_ls1aupxeyH1qfkdo4o7_250.gif (250x137, 490K)

>all lower case
Conveying humbleness
>
>capitalization and punctuation added in authoritative statement
You're both LARPing brainlets.

but that is gnosticism

If user, you have the key, what reserves you from sharing its details. Describe it. How do you know it is the key ? Why are you sure, you SHOULD use it ?
I would suggest contacting absolutely no-one if you value life and limb.
Perhaps you should personally research the key yourself before opening yourself to threat by malignant parties.

Attached: 78356564.jpg (350x241, 29K)

No, it’s a conspiracy theory. if your key is numbers, saying your key is real, this isn’t real.

Esoteric shill’s hiding behind a meme flag. Those who speak do not know.

some of you may be thinking to yourselves, "if he has the key why is he posting on Jow Forums". well, imagine you know nothing or no one pertaining to this issue but you need help. where would YOU go? you certainly wouldn't go to a church, people will think you're crazy. Jow Forums is probably the only place on the internet where people will take you seriously

We’ve seen it before, these same string along esoteric threads. I’ve traveled from west to east.

The problem is op is a giant fag who won’t open up, he won’t tell us what country the key is or anything.

Perhaps, you did not understand what you were seeing no matter how far you travelled ?

>where would YOU go?
To Is this politics?

the key is knowledge, it's not physical. although there are physical parts to it that others have. they have the physical parts, I do not. I have the knowledge, they do not.

>absolutely no-one if you value life and limb
no one will believe me, even these threads anons are attacking me

i'm impressed user

you are correct, i'm not going to give details about anything pertaining to the key

but gnosticism is a conspiracy theory

x is sub 130 iq idiots pol is the future faggot fuck off

I’m not attacking you at all op, calling an op a fag is old culture. I’m not hostile at all.

Simulation theory user

so far I have gathered it involves the hanging of weights and is done after the vernal equinox

religion is politics, you're clueless how many billions/trillions of dollars and governments, even Western, are dictated by religion. you really have no idea user.

Attached: UN_tower_of_babel.jpg (300x168, 12K)

AL

I'm hoping Euro anons can wake up soon and give me some answers. New Worlders are lost

but gnosticism is about life being one big simulation holy shit u are so dumb its sad that im more advanced in this topic than you

Attached: gnosticism2.png (1500x1286, 739K)

my first thread started off as a bit of a LARP until anons informed me my key was pertaining to Revelations, then I became concerned. I originally assumed this was just some Occult nonsense.

Attached: 1225544.jpg (786x1188, 361K)

Gnosticism is heresy faggot fallen angel elohim perverting the creation narrative with gay archetypal nigger shit that's stupid and gay

gnosticism=simulation theory by another name both are heresy i agree

sorry i called u a faggot

Ok retard. Have you not seen the matrix, that shit, Gnosticism is retarded and no one cares or knows that theory, most famous simulation theory shit started from the matrix movie.

I'm curious what the gnostics or Luciferians would do with the key?

i know the Christians would just open it. so would the Luciferians keep it shut?

the matrix is based off of gnosticism. gnosticism "makes truth" that we are not living in the "real world". if you are really observing this world, there are subliminal messages of gnosticism everywhere in your nerdy movies but ur too stupid to pay attention. themes such as: simulation world, usurping a god, living in the spirit realm, you really have got to start appreciating where simulation theory comes from: gnosticism.

i hate teaching hicks how to think and what to think. youre mind isnt expansive enough to ask the right questions: thats why youll never find answers doll.

Attached: gnosticism3.png (877x655, 153K)

Post pic of the key

No luciferians would open it too, they want the end, Christians might help you depending on who you talk too, if you run into a certain entity such as one of the big churches you might be killed.

I’m sorry I didn’t know this fact, along with calling you a retard. I’m also not a hick either.

heres your last pity post. this image attached is the how you and i are different. I am a pneumatic. youre obviously a psychic. know your place.

Attached: gnosticism4.png (3500x1900, 303K)

>dude post the key on a public forum lmao
really user?

>both will open it
then what's the point?
why would they kill me?

Attached: 2C4070CD00000578-0-image-m-35_1442161538011.jpg (634x541, 68K)

It’s numbers

I don't think some anons understand how many of our leaders and even business leaders must seek permission from the Vatican

Attached: Pope_Francis_meets_with_Facebook_co_founder_and_CEO_Mark_Zuckerber_and_his_wife_Priscilla_Chan_at_th (680x451, 37K)

You must open the seals.
It is destined.
It is the reason it has been given.

If you are given a piece of the Plan and choose to cower with it you are succumbing to fear.
You have received it because you are in a position to use it.
Indeed it is possible that your existence has been lead to this moment.
Or perhaps your choices have lead you to being the Right individual.

The important note here is that having received the key it is your Duty to carry it along the destined path towards its destination.
It is fixed that the seals are opened.
The time is Here and Now.

Go forth and fulfill your holy task.
So that we may all advance into the next age.

Are you purple?

Yeah post it, you’ve already said too much, post it

Because big church entities such as the Vatican are compromised, they would torture you and eventually kill you.

Already said last year that people should burn down vatican city and collapse the roman catholic church.

Attached: 1538331083434.png (400x333, 91K)

Guessing games will get you nowhere, truth is paramount, your larp will shortly be nuked by the Jannies if you time waste. If you want to harness Jow Forumss intellect then spill some math or take this to /x/ where you can pull werewolves out of your ass to amuse and delight.

Attached: Antonio_Beato_Colosses_de_Memnon_19th_century-1024x795.jpg (1024x795, 115K)

This is most likely will be the smartest suggestion itt, you have to gather your stuff and complete the plan.

Jannies aren’t up its 4am in ny

ur so gay, youre actually LARPing here for entertainment

purple?

>free will
>destined
reconcile this for me please

why do I have the key? what is my role and why?

>Go forth and fulfill your holy task.
I wouldn't know how. I don't have the other parts, only the knowledge.

also, what happens if I just do nothing? what if I just sit here in my room and do nothing?

I disagree, they keep the West intact

i'm not wasting time, I have questions I need answered. most anons replying are pretending they know something and they don't, it's obvious.

why would they kill me though? don't they need me?

I'll be back in 10 be patient please

test failed. gtfo niggerfaggot

Attached: 1551077877925.png (715x600, 566K)

Attached: C337DE3E-849D-4FA4-9171-84621C1854AC.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

Yes to take the key away from you, and then kill you.

dude id rather you have a productive conversation and discuss gnosticism than whatever the LARPing fuck you are doing. ur a worm

So far I’m with OP. Pitch me Alex Jones snake oil salesman

i keyed your mom last night OP you f4ggot jew

Both want it open because both only see their own parts of the outcome.
They equally believe in benefiting from it.

There are also those that would rather it stay shut.
These people don't want change.
They want to stay in power.
Selfishness and greed desire the gates remain sealed.
While the seals hold the corrupt can still rule over us all.

You must proceed. For the sake of all Humanity.

You may post it freely if you wish.
It has been given unto you and is a piece of the Divine.
Only you could make use of it.
Until the bond is broken.
By death or choice.

In any case, any action you take is the Right one if you feel it is so.
This is how these things are.
Do not allow fear and doubt to cloud your judgement.
Many die of old age while worrying if they should follow their instinct.
Each moment of delay is an eternity above and below.
Hesitation is death.

Proceed with caution.
Nonetheless, proceed you must.

>I disagree, they keep the West intact
Absolute farse. They're one of the most corrupt and vile bodies that curenntly have power in this world. They long have nothing to do with Christianity anymore and are the new den of vipers. Just think about all the sexual and pedophillic scandals that have come out of the roman catholic church. Utterly despicable. They will also play an important role of the coming new world order and probably play the leading role. They are satanic and will pay with blood.

Attached: 1529706193349.jpg (366x420, 66K)

hesitation is usually a really good choice don't listen to this jewish larping faggot.. always think before you act

I’m not I’m bored, i really don’t know about Gnosticism I’m new too the subject besides what you told me. Tell me more if you want I’m here.

Christianity dies OP religion eventually becomes punishable for fear of returning to the days of mass killings you dunce.
> We’re all star dust and shiiiiet

We will all pay

Attached: 1433220109749.png (10000x10000, 2.6M)

There was an user on here looking for the numbers you have so that he could open this bottomless pit spoken of in Revelation 9. The key opens the pit and smoke blacks out the sun then "locusts" pour out to torture men who do not have the seal of God. Apollyon is the one who rules over these "locusts".

no we wont you're a nutter.
why haven't you shot up a mosque yet retard?

Attached: 1552656130655m.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-jesus-christs-return

nice

>for the sake of humanity
can you elaborate on how this benefits humanity?

who are you user?
who can even be trusted? I certainly can't go there alone

I believe that would be counter productive

actually it's funny, I was on here shitposting and some user posted about it, he's the one who made me aware. then I saw it

>reconcile
You are in a river.
You may choose to swim, to rest, to fish, to walk, to struggle, to relax.
You may do all you could imagine.
The river will always flow in the same direction.
Its destination is fixed.
You may be near the left shore, near the right shore, holding onto a log, swimming against the current, laying on your back.
All this is free will.
The river flows on and on regardless of your choices.
It will carry you to the destination. However you choose.
This is destiny.

>why me
Why not?
It must be someone.
You are in a position which allows the key to continue its journey.
You are a champion with the capacity to achieve the necessary task.

>role
To fulfill the Plan
In whatever way feels right to you
>why
because it is already fixed that the Plan is carried out

>what if I refuse?
Then you fail, as many have before you.
Eventually you will die.
You bond with the key will break.
And it shall be passed on to another that has the capacity.

It is not that you can do nothing
You have the free will to choose
Will you carry the Key to its Destination
or will you struggle against the current and drown
At which point the Key will pass on

In the end, the Key must reach the end of the river
Fighting or ignoring destiny will leave your life hollow
You will always live in the fear that has lead you to choose not to act.

i'm not part of your little clique, that's why I "failed" your test

some of you might understand. this was another thing I discovered

Attached: index.jpg (269x187, 3K)

You don't have it, you are not abbadon, you are not apollyon, you are not a fallen angel.
>Revelation 9:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
This

Attached: 1538186908857.jpg (465x750, 97K)

remarkable! an infinity sign! suddenly, everything makes sense now!

Attached: 1550089533884.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Christianity was a cruel trick. The "pit" is on a timelock, it opens as regular as clockwork, and afterward, only the deeply buried remember.
If you believe you hold a fragment of prophecy-fulfilling magnitude, you are wrong, without doubt. But you may have stumbled onto something valuable in another way. Share or be damned for your selfishness.

Attached: Edgar-Brothers-the-pit.jpg (480x359, 26K)

where does the infinity symbol come from? I know. do you know?

from my understanding Apollyon is who rules over what's underneath the portal

OP. Duality is the key. Your confusing your image , infinity , for the ACTUAL image of reality. Pic related

Attached: mobius_strip.jpg.cf.jpg (646x399, 16K)

>can you elaborate on how this benefits humanity?
>who are you user?
>who can even be trusted? I certainly can't go there alone
please answer user, you seem to know more than others

>how this benefits Humanity
We are all on a journey.
A path of growth.
Each step along the way we must stop and learn and grow.
Once we have learned the necessary we must advance.
Otherwise the seams begin to stretch.

It has been many years now that we have been forced to stay in a room we are too big for.
The strain and tension only increases.
The Key was intercepted.
We were held back by artificial means of nefarious forces.
They wish to stay in the kindergarten because they are the bullies.
We must graduate to Middleschool if we are to continue our journey towards His Lordship.

>who are you
I am a Seeker.
I travel in search of Truth.
It is my desire that we all reach our potential.

>trust
Your instincts are the only guide.
If you get a strange feeling that you can't quite put your finger on.
This is how you must decide.
Deceivers and tricksters have perfected the arts of fooling the senses.
They can do nothing to the Heart.
If it feels right to you then it is Right.
This is known because you have the key.
The Lord provides his messenger with the necessary tools.
Or perhaps chooses a messanger who possesses the right frame.

You have been given the key.
Therefore you are already in possession of all you need to succeed.

No one with any key to the apocalypse would post that shit on Jow Forums & if you had the capacity to use bring about such happenings surely you’d be working on implementation rather then asking questions. What sort of faggot gets a key to shit he dosent even know how to use.

Think of Jesus was the son of God, but had no abilities & couldnt commmunicate with God. He’d be a a
Normal fucking person and no one would give a fuck about him...instead there’s a fucking book that’s influence on the world is extensive as fuck...that’s the league you’re putting yourself into Bud...

>Then I saw it
How exactly did the information come to you was it internal revelation or something you actually saw?

>God knows the powerful are dangerous
>gives it to a retarded nobody instead
>knows no one will ever believe him

Attached: smart.jpg (482x533, 126K)

'saw' it

Holy fuck your larp is bad. That’s your selling point. Between the snake oil Swiss guy speaking in shitty poetry and your smoke and mirrors you really never had me sold.

>the snake oil Swiss guy speaking in shitty poetry
HAHAHA
I like that user, he seems cool. He's probably very old and wise.

>The Key was intercepted
how? was the person killed?

>graduate
what happens in the next age? from what I've, there is only peace for 1000 years

are there any other books or writings on this topic? as I said earlier, I assumed this to just be some Occult interest, nothing particularly significant

>I am a Seeker.
>I travel in search of Truth.
can you elaborate on this? how long have you been doing this for?

I'm not selling anything

probably

Thank God Tesla didn’t write all his shit down. You guys are fagots and don’t even understand what it’s like to decode the universe and life as we know it.

>why do i have the key?
You don't, you fucking LARPER

>all I received were emails from 2 LARPers
As a LARPer yourself, how does it make you feel that your LARP is received by another man's LARP?

I mean the religion isn't even true, some other religion is, and it's not even close to europe.

also user, consider a scenario that you are given a key. would you really believe YOU deserve the key, of all people? what would YOU do?

agreed. I hope they scrub my internet history

ok, but what IF?

what happens to the person with the key? do they die? is there anything written about them or are they even a noted character?

>but what IF?
>I mean the religion isn't even true, some other religion is, and it's not even close to europe.

is external reality a manifestation of our inner struggles?

Attached: images (37).jpg (232x217, 9K)

Attached: 1552906009756.png (540x455, 54K)

sorry user, I wasn't trying to laugh at you. 'snakeoil salesman' always makes me laugh. i can tell you are a good person and hope you will keep speaking with us