Can anyone link me his manifesto or explain it in depth? I’m a little behind on all of this...

Can anyone link me his manifesto or explain it in depth? I’m a little behind on all of this, so i want to get some more info on the dude

Attached: 3461BD20-1CD9-4DA6-BE30-07728B369943.png (397x496, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/03/the-shooters-manifesto-was-designed-to-troll/585058/
mega.nz/#!11clRYLD!zKghgoZxpR3kVw2ie9FEsnrm5liDLC7oMjQA41GZ4wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Memes
Save the earth from global warming
No mention of Jews

>memes
such as?

bump

gorilla warfare
fortnite
Candace Owens

most of it isn't memes though. he calla for the assassination of Merkel and Erdoğan, that was pretty spicy

too much of a newfag to post the link but if you search for kiwifarms NZ shooting or something, you'll get linked to a post by Josh with a torrent to dl

The birthrates

Green fascism
Remove Kebab
Cuck
KARA BOGA
Navy Seal
Pewdiepie
Fortnite
Overwatch
Initial D
Spyro (yes, he said this was motivation for his shooting)

>He includes Navy Seal Copypasta, a meme that originated on Jow Forums. He claims that Spyro: Year of the Dragon, a video game, taught him ethno-nationalism and that Fortnite taught him to “floss on the corpses,” referring to a viral dance move from the game. These absurd references are meant to troll readers.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/03/the-shooters-manifesto-was-designed-to-troll/585058/

so he basically memed everyone with these references?

He visited France. I don't recommend you do, lest you get bad ideas.

>diligently reading a shitpost
>asking what it all means
>meanwhile hundreds of other news outlets report the pastas and memes as unironic fact
>ok symbol is a white nationalist code
honk honk

here you go

Attached: christchurch-manifesto-the-.png (3367x8126, 915K)

Attached: christchurch manifesto page 20 - kiddo pasta.jpg (598x592, 117K)

all the info you need is pic related

Attached: goy.jpg (403x448, 22K)

better version

Attached: the great replacement.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

wow, didn’t really expect him to exaggerate this much

it's a meme. google "gorilla warfare"

i figured it was, still, didn’t expect this kind of shit

Romanian fags

mega.nz/#!11clRYLD!zKghgoZxpR3kVw2ie9FEsnrm5liDLC7oMjQA41GZ4wc

Psyop like when they get bad guys to deliver the truth (think manhunt the speech) in TV or movies.

The point is 99% of the manifesto are legitimate concerns and every native who reads it will agree with alot of it, in the UK 50% of children will be foreigners by 2030, and then it's over and it's not like people don't notice. Many people have commentated on this and more and more each day. Even Operation Blackpill from here lead to MPs being written to and various speeches (as it whistleblew on demographics).

They can't have that.

So that is all packaged now as the product of the mind of a mad killer even though they are the same points as in some Douglas Murray book, and even if some do silently approve of killing invaders it will simply put the blinkers on others who will be backed by media to create consensus, don't forget these invaders were brought here to strip OUR rights and replace us with a rightless slave caste. Do you honestly think the powers that be will just stop?

Also it helps build up the narrative (like the entire point of the film Imperium) that normal Europeans are evil for merely existing, it won't be long before large native families, homeschooled children, well behaved children, and families engaged in native culture and teaching their children about history and worship will be put on watchlists etc. After all he was just a "normal guy".

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-144603~2.png (720x894, 308K)