Have any of you been called racist in real life?

Have you been a victim of the race card, /pol?

Attached: C9FD9E9F-9372-45E2-BF2C-8AE40E1D66C1.png (2000x1506, 1.64M)

Yeah, one time I told some chick to becareful about sitting behind native americans on the grey hound because awhile ago some native dude beheaded a guy. I think I tried to make it sound funny but it's hard over text right.

friends
mother
even a club kicked me out once because of my rants

Attached: 1509253260482.png (800x800, 250K)

Yes

If you haven’t you’re a failure and cuck who lies about what you stand for on here.

Attached: 525A589A-ECAA-409F-BD20-B4A59F1928A4.jpg (1493x1637, 266K)

Yes, by some friends who later did a white flight 50 miles north when they found their kid was the only white girl at her new school. ..

The irony of it lol.

Yes, he got destroyed by silence and giving him the look of "you think I give a fuck?"

>picking up mom at airport
>I walk from one terminal to the other, you have to cross a street.
>an indian taxi guy stopped for me but didn't like the fact that i didn't say thank you
>"u are racist!"
>I gave him the finger and kept going

I never hated indian people before that, but now I do.

My father asked if I'm a white nationalist because I shared a Tree of Logic video about black people taking responsibility to him.

Only by other racists.

i've been pretty much called all the -ist there are during the ethics courses I attended at university. Even went to another uni for philosophy courses for extra credits to get a better score, even there I was called all the -ists. I finished the The politehnical university as a mechatronics and robotics engineer with a score average of 9,81. Get fucked normie brainlets.

>9,81
pretty impressive actually
congrats

it's not about the score being impressive, it's about the brainlets who called me all the -ists that are still trying to get passing marks for courses 2 years after i got my diploma. Some aren't even eligible to get a diploma since their average is under 6 including the Nigerian transfer that is getting sponsored by both states, Romania and Nigeria. Waste of money.

Yeah. Was talking about the kurd issue

>people that use -ist accusations are mostly brainlets
So fucking true. most smart people are incredibly sceptical, and so they reject ideological, ready-made solutions such as "everyone who has racial identity is a racist". It is the smart men who tend to be nationalist - and not because the ideas are more complicated, or because nationalist ideas are "big brain" or something, but because smart men have a built-in resistance to low-brow logic and cheap arguments. Since the modern day leftist only offers ready-made ideological diatribes, and the nationalists have 50 years of race/iq data, 100 years of failed marxist states, and the best philosophers on their side, they tend to win over the smart men

Fuck yeah, my closest friends of all flavours know I’m a white seperatist, ethnonationalist NATSOC.
Got drunk at a party one night and cued up SAGA’s ‘Ode to a dying people’ when it was my turn to pick the music, that kind of gave the game away.
Funny thing is that they’re all white bread suburbanites and I actually grew up in some pretty shit third world countries in Africa and Asia, so I actually have lived experience that they don’t.
They accept me for who I am which is pretty cool, but they know I’m racist.

Yeah I was campaigning for an anti-immigration party in public

you should remove them

Yes, because I'm a racist and don't have a filter

they win with the help of politicians who have to pander to them for support and donations and make laws that go against human rights or undermine the legitimacy of citizens of that nation. I would gladly put to death 90% of my parliament and about 70% of the senate.

remove gypsy

many times. most recently was about 2 months ago when a meth over heard me talking about boongs. he said it behind my back but i heard him.

That is so many of my old friends

legaly imposibble while in the EU, and desu america would probably atack us too, we have to wait untill you collapse

Yeah. By another white guy. But he was fat so Idefk

Attached: 1543718265381.jpg (1006x1024, 195K)

i wouldn't kill them, I would just castrate them all and put them to work. They leeched off gibs me that for too long while laying on their backs in villas and getting child support from their 9 shildren.

Never, I have the Asian privilege

Lmao imagine being white and having to censor yourself, unable to say nigger, gook, faggot etc without legal consequences

Literally mainstream folks here openly laugh at nogskins and chinks and fags. Almost all regional identities have stereotypes, that are openly mocked, even in mainstream blockbuster movies

I've been nicknamed "the nazi" at my majority left-wing university. I didn't know that but when somebody told me I laughed heartily.

not in any serious accusatory capacity
if i was id just say piss off cunt

Attached: 1.png (900x800, 1.03M)

Killed about 3 thousand of them in last 2 years. Erdo Gang!

Yes, was visiting France to join the Foreign Legion (don't ask, long story). Misunderstood an arab lady who wanted help getting her cart down the stairs into the metro and said "No, sorry." She flipped the fuck out as she carried it down the stairs herself and said "T'es une raciste comme Marine Le Pen!" Or in English, "You're a racist (just) like Marine Le Pen!"

Fuck you sandnigger, now I AM a racist

My nickname in school was SS

I'm a feminist, I don't support muslim mistreat of women, nor all the muslim laws that treat women like property, and I condemn the heavily islamic areas being a no-go zone for women in europe. I'm merely a feminist, nothing against sandniggers at all

Yeah my grade school principal called me racist cause we used to bully the Somalians. She was Jewish.

i am very carefull with my words, and i dont think i come of as a racist.

multiple times in class, some fucking pakistani kid keeps saying that i sound like a nazi because i talk about iq and race, crime statistics, and the incompatabilty of islam and the civilized world. not just the west. everywhere they are not welcome. 80% of the girls agree with him, and dont even engage in discussion, they just casually call me a nazi even though i dont have a political ideoligy as such i just really think we have a big problem with islam. im so fucking sad about it, not even angry....

Attached: 1552836235242.png (499x640, 151K)

Asian privilege is unchecked white supremacy

They are pathetic,.. "why don't you welcome diversity? "

Then they run away from all the Africans and muslims to a white enclave, where will their own kids run away to as adults? Nowhere will be left.

Did you call them out on it? I'd be a real asshole about it

they dont care about children. its not even in their minds.

kek
had countless encounters like these
>arrive at train station of city X because business trip
>nog approaches
>"cigarette cigarette"
>get my cigs and check if there are any
>light a cigarette in front of nig
>nog starts giving me the most apathetic look and starts chewing on his pinkie finger while twisting his eyes in the most awkward way ever
>grabs my arm
>i start swinging at him with my umbrella
>security approaches and slams him to the ground
>"we got this mr. user sir - please move along"
>"thank you gentleman! dont be gentle with that ape nigger"
>i keep on walking
>one of the guards yells at me
>"did u actually say that?"
mfw smiling until i arrive at the office

based and obviously redpilled

Attached: 282829.jpg (640x638, 77K)

What? That was a chinese guy... He beheaded the guy and started eating him. That man was released from the mental hospital in 2016, merely 8 years after having murdered a person and cannibalized him, and has changed his name. "The Killing of Tim McLean"

I've been called racist 20 times this year.

Two of my girlfriends broke up with me because of my racist views

>Yes, was visiting France to join the Foreign Legion (don't ask, long story).
OK user, who did you murder/rape?

you can get called racist here for pointing out there are races so i just stopped talking to people altogether, what gain can be made from talking but not allowed to speak one's perceived truth?

Numerous times. Irionicaly being called one had much to do with me actually becoming one.

Yes, by my Step-Father:

>He got angry when i said I'm sick of Black people remaking classic films. Said I'm racist.

>and got very very angry when i said that illegal aliens are criminals. He said that is my "racist opinion". And started screaming. Went crazy..

I am not allowed to talk politics or race when i go home from college anymore.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (550x550, 142K)

Dad calls me racist every time I talk politics but he's just a dumb Boomer who doesn't know any better, lots of other people know I'm racist but the only other person I can think of is my girlfriend who calls me racist sometimes

Attached: 1552673784172.jpg (1469x1102, 172K)

The trade off is that you have to be a shitskin living in India, thanks but I’d prefer to be where I am (along with millions of your countrymen I should add).

Some guy called me a fascist once. (Not even a fascist.)

It made me pretty angry honestly, but we're still friends. I did lose a lot of respect for him though.

Frequently as a kid. My parents moved to a town in Maryland close to the DC Beltway when I was 10. This was the mid 1990s when that town and county was still about 50/50 white/black and it just got progressively worse. I was called racist for the smallest things and nothing at all. I left for college to a frozen rust belt hellscape in upstate New York and stayed ever since. My father periodically tells me about all the wonderful job opportunities in and around DC and just can't understand why I stay here.

No, I'm saving it up for another day.

I literally got called a "white male" on the night that Trump won.

Yeah, but never for actually saying anything racist, ironically

Attached: 1388539859804.gif (308x308, 2.99M)

my whole family and most of the people that I know are racist. Welcome to Poland

Attached: minecraft8.png (300x300, 162K)

Told some friends in a group chat race mixing is degenerate. One of my buddies has mixed family members so he loses his shit and leaves the chat. Didn't hear from him for a few weeks.

you don't need to do anything at this point, they will loose all once the degeneracy hits their kids

haha this is basically me too. Now I act as a good goy and say all he wants to hear.

He is happy and I'm happy that he's happy while trying to save the white race.

Yes and I'm not even racist.
I was having a discussion at my uni about section 8 housing and I told them that statistically section 8 housing increases crime and the children of section 8 housing dont fare better in education statistically. I went on to note how section 8 decreased home values.
I was called a racist because they thought "section 8" literally meant black people housing. Not "black people use section 8 more" no she thought only black people could qualify for it.
She is the same person who thought that if a state had no minimum wage law that there was no minimum wage in that state, like the federal minimum wage didn't exist.

Attached: 1520019470171.png (584x575, 491K)

Now that I think about it no. I never sperg out in public anyway, I'm not an ape.

Being racist is not a faux pas here. I openly bitch about niggers, shitskins and kikes. Pretty much daily.

yes and i don't mind i do not hide my racism it is kinda acceptable here

I had a professor in college who wanted every student to call illegals "undocumented Americans"

Yes.

It was my own fault though, I was younger and ignorant.

I was in like 5th grade and i told the class on MLK day that Abraham Lincoln did more for black people than MLK did.

Needless to say I learned my lesson pretty quickly

I was called a racist for having a cigarette outside my condo and offering one to a black guy, he said white people would be extinct in 5 years. Had to remind him the difference between neanderhomosapien and your basic non environmentally cultured homo sapien.

Yeah by my parents and nephews, idgaf, I merely call my parents crypto communist science deniers and I call my nephews feminists (they love Pewdiepie) and they start chimping out asking why they're feminists and then I explain to them how they believe in egalitarian horseshit like feminists.

My family is a lost cause, but I will redpill my newphews, eventually.

>Dinge Die nie passiert sind, der Kommentar

Attached: 1548003617388.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes.
I’ve never been called racist for any form of racial prejudice tho.

should have told them that MLK was a commie, wife-beating, shabbos goy nigger

No but I'm just a tourist here.

Only once. I tried to speak to a Swiss German about how maybe letting millions of middle easterners into Germany was a bad rather than good idea. She agreed at first, then a few days later turned on a dime and got mad about it, then forgot all about it and was sad when we had to part ways (both on exchange).

Once that I can remember. It was a few years ago, and I was teaching at a community college (generally populated by degenerates and dummies). I was helping some students one on one, and this one retarded elderly nigger woman got offended that I wasn't helping her enough. She called me racist then and there. She told my boss I was racist. Everyone laughed the claim away and called the nigger retarded. I was a model employee and many of the niggers loved me. I was helping many other niggers at the time she claimed I was racist. She was, of course, completely correct. I just managed to hide my power level sufficiently.

Funny, I myself sometimes talk „jokingly“ about the final solution to the turk-question. People seem to be quite accepting about that one

Boomers are/were emotional children not used to having to experience any opinions that they would find shocking

I generally hide my power level, never been called racist at uni but I think people might be talking behind my back due to some of my rants blurring the line a bit.

In public I've been called a racist, nazi, white national etc plenty of times.

Once I desagreed with a leftist, i got called a racist and was thrown out of my social circle, job, and house.

I'm a right winger now and far more racist then I ever was in the past.

Lefties are creating a monster that they won't be able to defend themselves against

Sounds too risky user.I bet you would have had shit for it if the cops were there.

Die Deutschen just stare and that's it. I get a lot of stares whenever I go on Bus,U-Bahn,or public transport on general .but take it positively, because I know german can only think of a Nafri as the usual short dumb cellphone snatching refugee,the sight of a taller professionally dressed guy makes the confused.I love it when I catch those ultra tall Stefanies miring.

#Doubt, nice self image though. Brown businessmen are adorable

It's a shirtough, pants and shoes,nothing too fancy.i'm just an intern but gotta dress like that.i'm not brown,quite pale but I tan very easily,it's literally different shades between summer and winter

Attached: quel-style-de-chemise-pour-les-fetes-800x.jpg (800x1200, 118K)

yeah like twice a day
It even cost me friendships, relationships and easy pussy but it still worth it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yes, that's how I became racist.

How did gays claw their way from being universally despised to universally beloved, while straight men can't even keep control of their own culture? Why do suicidal trannies act more assertively than any "high test" Jow Forumstard?
Droves of fags in the 70s came out to their work and families as people that liked getting buttfucked, while you racists are literally too scared to mention your "natural", "objectively correct" political views at the dinner table.
Maybe you aren't fit to rule Western civilisation anymore?

Attached: Man_Flag_gay.jpg (330x330, 36K)

Yes for dumb shit..

>be in a pretty much 100% white place
>see 4 chinese
>say oh wow, 4 chinese, pretty rare seeing them in this area
>OMG IS THAT RACIST??

Some cunt actually asked me if that was racist, they were not even sure they were that brainwashed

You had luck then, light tan ain't too bad. Can probably pass as any mediterranean which waman really like

I'm Swedish. Of course I have.

I proudly wear the title "Alltagsrassist" (every day racist) I once got knighted with by a coworker.

All the time, but my entire family and best friends are too so I don't really care. My entire family was thrown out of both an east side mario's for ranting about wops and a mandarin for making endless cat and dog jokes regarding their food. Next time we go to outback I intend to get us all thrown out by openly praising the christchurch incident and how talented aussiebros are at everything from cooking onions to ethnic cleansing. The trick is to do it close to the end of the meal but before you've paid, lads, sometimes you get a free meal out of it.

Why do all the proud racists that have racists views hate being called racist? Enlighten me, pol.

I made some comment about how a guy looked like a gang banger and a Latin girl who was related to him called me racist. He was still dressed like a slob.

Because it's a made up term to discredit people. Simple.

>hurr why do people that criticize islam dislike being called islamaphobic

Same shit.

We don't.

What do you mean? I mean, people here are racist, they hate other races. But when I call them such, they cry muh racist card or whatever.

It's like I'm a commie, I spread commie propaganda, but when someone would call me a filthy commie I'd be like how dare you call me that.

Attached: karl marx smiley.jpg (960x893, 30K)

kys faggot

>Some cunt actually asked me if that was racist, they were not even sure they were that brainwashed

Kek

My bet is you're referring to people mocking you because "ur racccis" is your only argument against legitimate complaints and criticisms made based on real stereotypes and observable ethnic traits, and you twist this mockery into a defense mechanism in your own mind to defend your fragile ego like a porch monkey.

"If they're calling you a racist, you're doing something right"
- Nick "The Knife" Fuentes