This is what happens when you're not a shitty human being

This is what happens when you're not a shitty human being.

Attached: image0.jpg (1224x1224, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless everything the shop serves is halal and kosher certified a Muslim and a Jew would never eat there.

wow this changes everything i love jews now

Allahu akbar

Until the point of having a muslim majority, then all falls apart and they show their true colors.

Except that's not what happens. Those women would be beaten for sitting at the table with men they don't know.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/17/french-bar-tells-women-isnt-paris-men/

but all human beings are shitty

No male whitoids allowed, though.

I don't talk to circumslaves.

A radical feminist and an emotional tranny have joined the table. What now, faggot?

unless everyone but the jew agrees on splitting the check and then the jew has to go to the bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

which one is which?

But all of the "people" listed ARE shitty human beings , you dumb cunt . Gas . Now .

JEWS ROCK!

no

Jew, Christian, athesit, mooselim

Atheist is the fedora obviously.

Attached: 1547384137673.jpg (600x568, 36K)

“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as friends and allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.” 5:51

we will never be friends with the kuffar. And anyone who does is kaafir like them

The atheist delivers snarky remarks at the other three throughout the meeting, the christian tries to convert them all to his religion but fails miserably due to their extreme level of prejudice, the jew makes a plan to extort all of their money through usury and finally the muslim detonates his suicide belt.

just be an asshole
don't listen to this positivistic drivel

But the Muslim brought the wrong backpack, mobile and needs to make a call so the cafe fucking explodes anyway

That’s not a real Moslem.

part and parcel is what happens

Attached: 293e5f1573647b99b059d0cabbb8c5c6e1121c3e338656f895e395a6988696be.jpg (864x1152, 148K)

>leftist humor

>muslim strikes godless negro
>christian panics and flees
>jew has already ordered cold sandwich and dashed on the cheque

Attached: 1552636863902.jpg (428x429, 24K)

Muslims need to understand these are the things we have to deal with in the 21st century, and that terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in the big city.

WOW THESE 4 PEOPLE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS REALLY MAKES ME THINK.

They talk and laugh until religion becomes the topic of discussion.

That is, and always will be, the biggest point of contention.

>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
There will always be enmity between this world and Christ and His followers.