Iran are frens

Although whites and Muslims aren't the best frenz, I'm actually in support of Iran. They want to fuck the Jews more than /pol and I know I'll be called a mudslime sympathiser but a enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: 1548437086620.jpg (245x245, 20K)

Why does the international jew hate Iran so much?

They need to go back to being Zoroastrian and then there'd be no reason not to accept them with open arms. They're so close to being an ethnostate too, I've been there and the Persians keep to themselves ethnically and look down on the Arabs. They jokingly call each other "Arab" as an insult.

because islam

They need Islam as a way to protect them from foreign influence

Zoroastrianism has too many holes that allow Jews to subvert it

New term to research, thank you.

white and Muslim is not contradictory
Iran is white

>They need to go back to being Zoroastrian
well that isn't about to happen any time soon

You may be right but I wish it wasn't this way. Iran is balanced on a knife's edge right now. They pivoted into being Shia so they haven't been absorbed into the rest of the Islamic world entirely which allowed them to maintain their culture but it also holds them back in many ways. I would love to see them take up the religion of their ancestors and raise up a Shah again.

It’s funnt all the kuffar always love Iran, assad and all the shia but hate the Sunnis

This just confirms we are on truth

“Never will the jews and Christians be pleased with you until you leave your religion” 2:120

>Zoroastrian

What zoroastrians? We killed all you majoosis

Basedpilled

I wish we lived in a timeline where the Persians survived the arab conquests

To bait Shia Islam
More enemies means more trumpbuxs for Israel

Iranian is not an ethnicity but a nationality, it can't be an ethnostate. Balochs, Kurds, Azeri are not Persian.
Persians weren't able to bother Greco Romans, ended up focusing on their homeland instead of empire building until Safavids. Not a bad timeline.

>want to fuck the Jews
Erdogan calls for genocide of Israelis. You should be supporting the Turks.

Easy enough to remove those other races and return the land entirely to the Persians. It's some 60% Persian already.

Natural resources & Babylon

Other groups are in tough spots which makes carring out genocidal military operations impossible. Persians in Iran are about 60% of population but they have the lowest fertility rates and are not the youngest in demographics. The entirety of Iran never belonged to Persians. They're the result of horse nomads which settled in North West part of Iran.

>so close to being an ethnostate
people are this retarded
iran is a mutt country formed out of empires, ie cultural/ethnic
persians are only 60% of Iran, ironically the US is more an ethnostate than iran
so is ALL of europe, east asia, anglo countires etc

remove tayak

iran has multiple large minority groups that have different culturals/customs/languge and want to secede from the country
>Azerbaijanis 16%
>Kurds 10%
>Lurs 6%
>Turkmens 2%
>Arabs 2%
>Baloch 2%

All of those 'ethnicities' cluster together genetically and are culturally indistinguishable from another to an outside observer, especially because they see themselves as Iranian

Attached: absolutestateofeurope.png (798x767, 1.14M)

support Iran but only on a strictly pragmatic basis. Remember that they love the parts of Zionism that allows Muslims to invade our nations and give them "victim status" privilege. The vast majority of Muslim rats know very well who is behind mass immigration and "anti racism" but they love it because they are ethno-egoist parasitic little rats. Jews without the high IQ basically.