youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds
>

>Massive drug use
>massive homeless
>police have no power
>completely corrupt politicians
>pedophiles and rapist run the city
>voting is completely rigged

Wow Democrats sure have a great vision of the future!

Attached: 1238-02-1263x560.jpg (1263x560, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds&t=357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bay area CA is the same. So many fucking lunatics and addicts walking around. Get no choice on local ballots besides communist and minority communist.

All major cities in America are garbage and full of shit people. This is nothing new

Attached: canada mario kart.gif (666x666, 563K)

Like the portuganon said, this is the embodiment of Jow Forums:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds&t=357

>>and then you see a soul like this, consumed by madness, maybe drugs, maybe both. This is what suffering looks like; this is pain. Ranting and raving, screaming silently. Coming completely unraveled before our eyes. And then tomorrow he'll wake up, and relive the nightmare all over again.
>Starving. Eating trash from a garbage can. Look at the people walk by, of course they're not shocked. Could they be? They see it every day. How can this be who we are? How can this be what we allow?

Attached: pepewojak.png (500x500, 50K)

The worst part is that they're starting to bleed over here into Montana and are already trying to cuck the fucking state, we just barely managed to get rid of that cuck Tester.

Ive always wanted to lace joints/ciggarettes with a pcp meth mix if possible and hand them out in spades to the homeless and see what happens.

Welcome to the white structural backbone breaking down, future of the West \o/

Only one solution

Attached: make-america-hugh-mungus-again-hugh-mungus-for-president-2020-24040601.png (500x381, 76K)

What good would that do? Just get a junkie high again?

The reality of the Komo doc is legit however the solution proposed to repurpose shitty McNeil Island, (re)involve big pharma, and sell off more social services to corporatefags is ignorant and soft af. I will remind all anons ITT right now that Eric Johnson had to go to fucking Rhode Not An Island just to find the only *somewhat* successful intervention program and it stinks of big pharma and corporate-govt greed, unironically the same shit that is at root cause of the epidemic here in Seattle. You will not fix this problem without stormtrooper tier sweeps of the streets and actionable policing and coherent government - all of which is completely devoid in the stupid fucking city much less state.
>t. Seattleanon who dodges god damn wigged out homeless, dirty needles in the streets and drives past the methadone clinic everyday to work. Close family is also homeless and FUCKING LAUGHS ABOUT FREE SBUX, UNION GOSPEL, AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES ALL ENABLING HIS BEHAVIOR. Funny how the doc shows Peter Steinbrueck Park and the Rastas there, the same place (other than pio square) that all these homeless fuckers pick up from. Fuck Seattle City Govt, fuck the State Govt, and fuck rest of the enablers.
PS Homeless Management is a $1B+ industry now.

Attached: 1526523308301.jpg (228x221, 13K)

For years citizens have been terrified to even admit there's a problem in Seattle for fear of being called Nazis. That a local network TV network is even willing to air this is a step in the right direction even if it proposes some (((big pharma))) "solution"

Attached: After 14 years, I’ve had it. I’m leaving Seattle The Seattle Times.png (839x557, 266K)

A lot of these people have simply given up, ive been there i know. A run of bad luck mixed with the frustration of living in this backwards society is all it takes. Yes some are junkies but not as many as you might think. Society needs to change, people need more to live for than sustaining themselves

Anons, when do we start culling the homeless population?

Attached: PEPETSAMURAI.jpg (400x560, 60K)

Why are these people, mostly boomers, so angry? They voted for this, they socially shamed their friends and family in favour of this, and paid for this by supporting leftist/immigrant business in the name of multiculturalism. This video is pathetic, am I really supposed to feel bad that a bunch of fucked up old boomers are getting exactly what they spent 50 years asking for? That they get exactly what they spent decades thrusting on successive generations without ever feeling any consequence themselves? Boomers have had NIMBY syndrome for their entire lives now they are seeing where their bullshit ignorance and bullshit choices actually take us, and I support it. When an old hag gets attacked by homeless or pakis idgaf, she deserves it. Same for the US, if you didn't want to live in an urban hellscape you shouldn't have voted and lived in a way that made it that way for everybody else.

He wants to openly kill homeless people

i thought he got re-elected

>we just barely managed to get rid of that cuck Tester.
You didn't though.

As long as whites destroy themselves I am happy.

>attended UW
Stopped reading rt and immediately disregarded your post and its dubberz

Attached: f35c3bd6fe239941001b0e0296b67d31--idiocracy-movie-funny-movies.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Its not only the democrats.. its anybody that accepts its mentally and therefore conforms to it. Only apes on the democratic side have ever threatened me for not conforming to it but on the republican side, most of the white dudes have this mentality that everyone must strictly conform to it and obey.. These people have caused me more loss and hated me more than any other type of person, by quite a ways too.

You would have to be one stupid motherfucker to accept this shit and all but very few do.. All but very few not only accept this idiotic shit but force on everyone.. fucken threaten them as if it was some kind of fucking fascist state.

What kind of fucking idiot would see that something was corrupt and push it as if it was order.. Thats a fucking disordered person right there.. their word is not truth yet they push it as if it was truth.

I feel like im on an alien planet with mentally retarded psychotic imbiciles and i dont give a fuck.. I just be me and these motherfuckers try to hack me to pieces for being right.. Luckily i have arranged some sociological system to fuck anybody that tries to fuck me over in the eyes of others.. Its called being genuine and honest and highly intelligent.

Have lived here for a long time, the city has really gone down hill the last 5 years, like super fast.

There are shanty towns all over the city, every on and off ramp to I-5 has tents everywhere. Needles and needle caps litter the ground, even fucking parks have sharps bins no one uses.

All the while the city tells us we need to give more to these fucking parasites.

There is no GOP in Washington.

Y-y-you've been to Eastern WA, right?

Attached: 636009141746501619-AP-GOP-2016-Trump-001.jpg (534x401, 39K)

The sooner things go full mad max in this garbage dump, the better. I am predicting 2022 at the latest.

Fentanyl does the trip nicely.

No one lives there