It finally happened today you guys, I got yelled at for having white privilege

It finally happened today you guys, I got yelled at for having white privilege.
>be me walking down the street after going to the gym
>having a chat with my dad about politics and such
>he mentions that jerry brown said he would support the death penalty in California and is now flip flopping because he’s a faggot
>I mention that people who hold government positions they were elected to should not be allowed to run saying one thing and then flip on the issue after they got voted in
>my dad and I are both supporters of the death penalty and I’m of the belief that of a man or women is absolutely undeniably guilty of a serious crime such as rape/murder etc etc they should be executed quickly after the trial and this whole bullshit where they sit on death row for 20+ years is a waste of taxpayer resources and money
>some bitch (she was white) was riding her bike past me and had obviously heard me stopped to flip me off and scream something at me
>couldn’t hear what she was saying because I had my headphones in so I just ignored her
>she eventually rode off after a minute
>some older lady waves me over so I have to tell my dad to hold on a minute
>this lady had seen the whole things asks me if I knew the girl
>say no but I asked her what she was yelling at me, older lady says she yelled white privilege for a whole minute
>we both just kind of raised our eyebrows and I waked off

Fuck I hate living in Berkeley, can’t wait to get the fuck out of here. What is wrong with leftists? How is anything I said have anything to do with race or anything to do with me being white and having this supposed privilege? I don’t understand. What she just parroting some libspeak her college professor taught her?

Attached: 5A9B904B-5AD8-4DBD-82DC-043E779A251C.png (750x924, 647K)

Sounds like you should commit arson user

>jerry brown
he's still around/alive??

white privilege is wanting the death penalty for criminals even though in libtard land whites are da evil killer rapists? that makes no sense

breh i live in SF i hear it all the time.

From rich people. Its fucking insane.

I don’t understand it at all, it just makes zero sense to yell white privilege at me when what I was talking about had nothing to do with this supposed privilege I have. I was literally taking about killing someone’s that takes another persons life and somehow that’s white privilege. Nothing I said had anything to do with race. I was fucking baffled. I told my dad afterwards and he just laughed. Called my fiancé and told her I had a good story for her when she got home and she asked if it was some kind of sjw crap.

It’s fucking mental, the fact that I get told I have privilege because of my skin color blows my fucking mind. I was raised by my single mother who made $8.25/hr working at Starbucks and was a drug addict and still is. I’ve been paying rent since I was fucking 17! Fuck when does that privilege start kicking in?

Unfortunately yes he is

It's because most of death row would be black and black wrongful conviction rate is supposedly high. Those factors would make you scared of capital punishment if you were black, but you're not black so you have the privilege of not being scared.

Yeah, but what was her foot game like?

you were having a conversation with your dad but you couldn't hear the cunt because you had headphones in
she could hear enough to care while riding by you on a bike?
>and then everyone clapped

they dindu nuffin

Give yourself the death penalty

Every single person I've met from Berkeley has had deep seated mental issues, and every single one of them was a hard drug user. Every single one. Even my own family. That city is a fucking tumor on the earth, it needs a nuke

oh, you poor thing.. remember, you're not a victim! You're a survivor! I'm so proud of you that you came here and worded out your experience

But how often is someone wrongly convicted of murder with the result being execution? The number must be insanely low. So how does me being white cause me not to fear death row? I don’t fear being executed by my government not because of the color of my skin but because I don’t go around murdering people and skull fucking babies to death. So the idea of dragging race or privilege into it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Just say "Did you enjoy listening to my blog? Thank you, it was my... PRIVILEGE"

Yeah no shit.

This was a terrible story, 1/10. See me after class.

Never heard of noise canceling headphones retard? You see a lot of headphones nowadays allow you to hear whatever you’re listening to without the outside worlds various noises interrupting. Maybe be less stupid next time you decide to post in a thread.

rape should not be punished by the death penalty. the death penalty is reserved for capital murder to discourage people from killing victims of other crimes, such as rape. if you know you're gonna get the death penalty for rape, might as well kill her, too, to lower your odds of getting caught, right?

what happened to your ID there friendo

it's pure garbage

>walking/talking with your dad
>have headphones in when confronted supposedly
You're a faggot and thread is super gay my dude

lol that is some psychopathic shit.

i'd say "can you imagine a world where people run around talking about things that are disproven instantly and on the spot?" but here we are.

I mean, this nonsense coming out of universities is worse than (speaking for the atheists here) the criticism of god. I mean, they're making up conspiracies they claim are right in front of us, but can't prove. ... that's crazier, according to atheists than god...

Attached: lloyd.png (1210x1000, 231K)

he was talking to his dad on bluetooth with over-ear headphones and talking extra loud you unimaginative retard

Attached: 1542772184130.jpg (500x492, 70K)

i think he was talking to his dad on his phone through a mic in his headphones. either that or he's going to the gym with his dad.

My GF (& boss of all) drives a new £370,000 car.
It’s white.
She drives me to work.
I have white privilege?

>doesn’t use his headphones to speak to people instead of holding the phone up to his ears for hours
For Christ sakes if they are going to make the technology you might as well put it to use. This whole headphone concept has really thrown some of you folks for a loop.

The samurai knows how to burn bushido into the weak.

>everyone gets half a million dollar choice of vehicle on arrival.
>we must address white privilege
>I am completely sane, toadally.
>this sane me breadren.

Attached: F33A3245-9972-45FF-A0AF-A8A6F8BA147D.jpg (634x423, 48K)