Well Well Well

>Blanks are proven in the shotgun
>Italian media even says the windshield wasn't shot thanks to a soon to be dead camera man...master doesn't like leaks.

You feel that...I fell it

GODDDDAMMMMMNNN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RIGHT

Attached: WINDSHIELDNOTSHOT.jpg (1312x873, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
startribune.com/witness-many-dead-in-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/507178452/
reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout/dozens-killed-as-gunman-livestreams-new-zealand-mosque-shootings-idUSKCN1QW05Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blanks are proven
oh yeah where? kill yourself fuckhead

Attached: 1537870536201.png (500x552, 96K)

>if the italian jewish community say so, it must be true.

Yes, in Italy too we have some rabid communist jews. Fanpage is as honest and reliable as CNN.

This. Finally someone realizes the truth. We whites don’t need to be like T*rrant. We whites don’t need to rise up and and stand up for ourselves and our race. We just need to “vote Republican harder.” We need to stay on course. Trust the plan and MIGA.

>sloppy job mossad

Attached: blanksintheshotgun.jpg (1405x848, 178K)

Attached: magicshotgun.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

What plan? Doing more psyops for Israel?

No, we just need to MIGA. We don’t need to stand up for ourselves and our people, amirite fellow white person? Just whatever we do, don’t follow or even agree with T*rrant.

Attached: 1540048276760.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

you can literally see the fucking guy blowing holes into the window shithead

I think this video is from the second Mosque. Look at all these crisis actors covered in ketchup!

Attached: Crisis Actors Mosque hoax.webm (406x720, 2.97M)

Attached: NZ redpill 6.png (1702x874, 1.5M)

The car in that pic is not a subaru

you clearly see the big ass crack in the windshield after the second shot. kys.

the guy that threw the credit card thing at him described him as someone wearing balaclava and military clothing, when he was not

Funny how none of the Mosque walls are marked.

Attached: 40 cal Striking Drywall At 15°.webm (560x232, 875K)

>suppress the footage
>suppress the writings
>alter the narrative
How do you stop a powerful call to action? Call it an enemy's mind game.

he was wearing a balaclava type deal to attach his camera to the top of his head.

The "perp" is supposed to have fired a shit load of high power rifle rounds, at short range into these people, yet the walls are unblemished.

Attached: Clean and unmarked walls.png (952x538, 1.08M)

Are you fucking retarded? it was streaming on a fucking gopro dumb fuck if it was high quality camera maybe you could see it fuck sake plus most of the aiming was done towards the ground. fucking kill yourself already.

Correction I think it's a false flag too but...the car in your pic is a later model subaru and it's silver.

However, the subie Brentan was driving in the livestreamed video is a silver/beige mix and an eariler model liberty.

Attached: 1524560942361.png (695x960, 829K)

>Imagine being this retarded

You better be trolling

maybe they were in the middle of recarpeting the mosque?

do you even know what balaclava is? he was wearing a helmet, big difference

Blood splatter would not travel upward toward the walls. Shooter is aiming down.

Sky News New Zealand cut off all access to Sky News Australia because they showed a real photograph of the mosque massacre site showing bodies piled up against a wall that Tarrant’s weapon clearly shows he’s aiming towards—but that radically conflicts with the “official photo” released by New Zealand showing a blood stained scene meant to incite hostile passion—which, in fact, was a comical attempt to depict carnage as no person under threat of death would remain in position while being gunned down—they would run away.

Attached: 1524119925066.png (1798x1496, 801K)

What an absolute retard.

There were two mosques, maybe its from the two different ones

He was driving a Subaru that’s not one

All this thread tells me is that conspiracy tards will always exist. Even when everything is livestreamed and 50 people die, it was still a hoax. Being you must be daily torture.

checked, no bulletholes. must have been blanks.

Attached: e2860613de2f46ffa7c184a235760cfd.jpg (800x533, 128K)

>Anons in this thread seriously arguing with a boomer schizo

Attached: illust_45764083_20190314_145655.jpg (890x855, 328K)

OP is a shill

Attached: 1552980979787.jpg (615x365, 58K)

>Italian media
>fanpage

Fanpage is a click bait left wing web journal everyone hates it when they do politics for the PD

How the fuck do we make sure Israel gets exposed for this shit lads

My blood is fucking boiling

you faggot, the top image is from a mosque attack in egypt

>master doesn't like leaks

A four year old could write a better shill post.

Does shilling have you in a state of cringe?

The broken windshield can be seen in the low quality drive by arrest footage.

Attached: new-zealand-shooting-1100438.jpg (590x350, 28K)

this

Unfortunately, Jow Forums is always right, and it seems like Jow Forums is saying it's a false flag

I guess now we know why they're trying to hide the video

>nothing happens
>big holes in windshield
you're fucking mental, user.

Blurred window screen lol manipulation..
Can clearly see the windows is shot through without doctroring the image that you have.

not even the right car user.

Not only did Tarrant make the meme war hot, his happening made the shills more transparent than ever.

Anyone driven here for the first time because of Tarrant will see obvious shilling.

It's like they have no clue what to do and are in panic mode.

(((fanpage)))

you're the tard faggot

Attached: 1552698287565.jpg (1439x2464, 1.47M)

Shill confirmed. That's not his car, that not even a Subaru fag. Pic related, his car, an actual Subaru

Attached: 3984234.jpg (615x365, 75K)

Attached: 1552794000722.jpg (1073x2001, 761K)

Attached: 548397342533.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1552799445929.jpg (1125x1034, 510K)

5 conspiracy dickheads and a bunch of cowadoody 1337 g4m3rz that know shell case ejection and environmental damage in teh theartarz of WOR

They are government disinfo agents, NGOs and the Muslim brotherhood.

They've been brigading regularly since 2016 whenever there's a happening.

Tarrant is a raging psycho who should be put down

Attached: 1552809733306.jpg (820x784, 67K)

>nothing happens

guy makes a clearly visible hole in windscreen

KYS

dude here in america they stage live events like the boston bombing in broad daylight where hundreds of people are invovled what the fuck are you talking about... literally our gov flew a plane into the main market building of the entire country stole billions of dollars and collapsed wt7 petagon etc all with obvious issues and along with the general consensus of this website as being true "conspiracies"
fuck yourself faggot

you outed yourself faggot i hope you choke

Attached: 1551838014594.png (516x384, 189K)

>Two mosques
You need to sauce me kangaroo nigger
Nobody ever responds to me
I'm begining to thing there isn't a second mosque, and that you shills are just deflecting anything that doesn't add up
"Oh it must've been from the other mosque, you are just confused"

if this is the same guy that has been posting here since NZ he is a cucked leftist. all his "proof" comes from left wing/jewish sites

Attached: 1551839159163.jpg (640x640, 109K)

i vaguely recall hearing about this very briefly at the time, i think they all got shipped off back to Israel

trips of truth.
they are scared of pic related.

Attached: 1552653420050.png (1600x400, 249K)

waaaah we have footage of the moon landing waaah he live streamed it it must be reaaaaal

Attached: 1552700030740.jpg (744x576, 72K)

>waaaah we have footage of the moon landing waaah he live streamed it it must be reaaaaal

Attached: 1541528995391.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Attached: 1552698135851.jpg (2048x2048, 826K)

>You need to sauce me kangaroo nigger
What would be an acceptable source?
If you're the kind of person who will dismiss everything as "part of the conspiracy" there's not much point bothering is all.

Why don't they ever sause on the 2nd mosque?
This is the fifth time someone has deflected to "there were two you are confused" and they NEVER respond with info.

Guys there is a legit big scale happening coming.
There must be for these turds to come out of the woodwork in such force, they wouldn't care about this beyond the usual 'tinfoil' accusations, there must be something coming

Oh look, and NOW I have to solve a captcha

1 post by this id lol fuck off faggot you guiys are transparent low iq fuck facers i could fuck your mom or gfs in a heart beat

In July 2018, Christian was among the 28 students and four chaperones who traveled from Parkland, Florida, to the University of Canterbury in Christchurch — a visit that was intended to help the students cope with the aftermath of the mass shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
>LMMFAO - of all places in the entire fucking world

multiple shooters

Attached: 1552709794907.webm (592x1280, 2.91M)

Where is the second mosque?
What's its name?
Where is it?
Why isn't it in the news?
How come the only people who mention it are the same people being evasive to inquiry?

Answer any of these.

Go to sleep Moshe

Take your meds schizos

Look nigger
Even a screenshot of an article would be fine.
Anything at all.

Other videos also captured the damage in the same place.
>Why were there not holes in all the walls?
Brenton "Good Shot" Tarrant kept having this problem of people standing in between his gun and the walls.

Attached: Damage.jpg (193x192, 9K)

It's really bugging me now

how much are you paid an hour?

Attached: 1552798262003.webm (640x356, 2.76M)

>meme veteran
OK?
>doesn't mention JQ
he doesn't want to be immediately disregarded for being an anti-semite; give jews something to complain about
>shows support for Israelis in Israel
Even Hitler wanted Jews to go there.
>He likes Trump but not his politics
So he liked Trump for all the salt then
>named Candace Owens
To troll her. Also mentions Fortnite as training, obvious satire.
>created his twitter account before shooting
Probably because he had no friends or use of a twitter account

Rest isn't worth responding to. Everyone knows shills post here. Maybe he was a lone shooter. Maybe not; that doesn't mean it isn't real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

Wiki shows it, video ends when he is on way to second spot.

the two mosques are the Al Noor Mosque in Riccarton, a suburb of Christchurch, and the Linwood Islamic Centre in Linwood, approx 5 km from Al Noor.

It has been in the news, it's the mosque that supposedly had the guy throwing the credit card reader at him.

startribune.com/witness-many-dead-in-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/507178452/
"The second attack took place at the Linwood mosque about 5 kilometers (3 miles) away. "

reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout/dozens-killed-as-gunman-livestreams-new-zealand-mosque-shootings-idUSKCN1QW05Y
"Forty-one people were killed at the Al Noor mosque, seven at a mosque in the Linwood neighborhood and one died in hospital, police said. Hospitals said children were among the victims."

Took me a minute to grab some URLs and quotes.

Attached: cracks in windshield can be seen on upper right after first shots through window.png (1023x640, 879K)

What have we here

Attached: 1552775595166.jpg (1240x700, 56K)

Thankyou.

Wasn't so hard now was it?
Try not to be a self righteous cunt in the future

Attached: first crack in windshield appears under the LIVE4..png (1062x599, 1020K)

>the Al Noor Mosque in Riccarton, a suburb of Christchurch, and the Linwood Islamic Centre in Linwood
Those sound like made-up "Arabic-sounding" names. Fake as fuck.

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THE FUCKING MAGAZINE FLYING. HE SAID HIS MAGAZINES WERE DROPPING FROM HIS HOLSTERS YOU FUCKING SCHIZOFAG

>f*npage
nigger they're our Buzzfeed equivalent

I was not the person arguing with you, that was a fucking kike from aussie

they're paid shills. Theyve infiltrated the board. We've already had threads proving it was a sloppy false flag that only subverters could deny.
Yet they're still using the tired Saul alinksys rules for radicals strats.
You'll end up going around in circles if you keep engaging with them and getting frustrated.
It's like how Hitler described arguing with a jew.

Fuck off schizofag. You're more stupid than leftists

why is it so hard for poltards to believe that one of the autists lost it and killed few muslims?

Linwood is an actual suburb, so it would make sense that there'd be a place called the "Linwood Islamic Centre". As for Al Noor, it's the one that's previously been linked to extremists drone-struck in the ME.

apparently a cop who's the kinda pussy who wears a bright blue watch on the wrong side of the wrong wrist?

the entire middle bottom windshield is white from being shattered....

So, I googled the name on the signboard at the end of this clip, and it comes back to New Zealand.
So um, goys, wtf is this about?

Attached: 1425969874563.png (726x703, 200K)

> kike from aussie
Heh never actually been called a kike before.
No, sorry. Anglo-irish with one abbo way back.

Based.

No hard feelings boss I just got out of bed

Attached: 1552957749765.gif (477x464, 2.69M)