MEMORY HOLED

>MEMORY HOLED
Nothing personal kid

Attached: B5B4EC66-5BA7-4A7C-AEEF-0A86ACA89CA6.jpg (750x1103, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studytubelaw.nl/arresten/106-bijlmer-noodweer
nu.nl/schietpartij-utrecht/5797920/toch-nog-drie-verdachten-vast-na-aanslag-utrecht.html
breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/03/19/turkey-weighs-into-deadly-dutch-shooting-attack-erdogan-confirms/
rd.nl/l/Liveblog/18031019 Schietpartij Utrecht?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/GMA/status/1107962976026320897
twitter.com/AFP/status/1107962766416064512
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im about to go get on a train wish me luck

Shouted allah akbar atop of his lungs

He Probably tried to avenge NZ shooting

Attached: 1506558355865.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Sterkte user

I wish we could carry firearms so that we could protect ourselves

National Broadcaster = ABC.
World News Broadcaster = SBS

Absolutely nothing on their main news pages at all.

I fucking hate our media.

fucking cucks

stay out of this Achmed

Source for that? They say motive is unclear

The abc and sbs are farleft communist organisations.

Of course it's memory holed. Write it down on your mags for the next attack.

I don't trust jews, and I especially don't trust the mainstream news jews.

This inbred Muslim is pathetic makes me laugh.

Attached: 1552950247009.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>slime killing another muzzie
>Jow Forums still trying to make this run of the mill islamist love affair into a terror attack
guys no

the muzzies are preparing something big to answer NZ, this shit is just your daily lover's fight but with muzzies involved

>No mag drop

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Waifu.png (910x650, 284K)

probably twitter. and ofcourse they are saying the motive is unclear. if it comes out now that it was indeed a terror attack (which it was) the left can go pack their bags because of the elections tommorow

>Blue ticks awfully quiet
As expected user.

Erdogan literally showed the NZ shooting in one of his rallies. Next thing you know, the turk ISIS sleeper shoots a bunch of people.

>motive unclear

the islamic cucks are invading my country now

3 killed, 5 wounded? Really? Come on Muzzie cucks, Tarrant got 50 on his first try. And that guy wasn't trained, and could've done his shit a lot better.

Don't spread nonsense a solid motive hasnt been established yet. The dude has also a very long criminal record. Rape, drugs addiction, theft and many more. Besides his ex Girlfriend who is from a Dutch heritage said he wasn't religious but a lunatic.

Erdogan is basically king of the cuckold kingdom, his crown comes with nothing. They can't defeat Marxist Kurds, and they got BTFO'ed by an Aussie who has a high number of support from Chinese civilians. And when one of Erdocuck's underlings decides to thrown a temper tantrum, lol, this is the best he can do. Erdocuck is pathetic. The US should just come on in and kick him out, Erdocuck can go live in Iraq.

Don't spread nonsense a solid motive hasnt been established yet. The dude has also a >very long criminal record. Rape, drugs addiction, theft and many more. Besides his ex Girlfriend who is from a Dutch heritage said he wasn't religious but a lunatic
T. Jesse Klaver

Lol

>girlfriend from Dutch heritage

KEKED

Explain to us why he picked Kanaleneiland to do his deed while fucking 85% of the people around there are kebab themselves? I know you wish and try hard to make it sound like it's revenge user but try harder.

Why is a guy with a long criminal record roaming free?

Ask the Dutch police not me

that is a none argumeant when he only killed whites but okay. because he wanted to show of to his muzzie friends living in that erea

You sure there are even reports of a muzzie being amongst the victim. And still why shooting there where he could have gone to Utrecht Centraal for more damage. Things don't add up. I know user you really want to make it sound like a big happening in regards of elections but be a bit reasonable when your reasoning has a lot of flaws. And the Police hasnt even came out with any real hard evidence where it states it's a typicall revenge for NZ victims.

you can studytubelaw.nl/arresten/106-bijlmer-noodweer

UM sweaty, talcum x already confirmed that the only shootings by extremists this year have been carried out by wh*toidsw, we don't need your fake news here

The religion of peace™ strikes yet again... but remember whites are the bad guys because one of them finally snapped. But Muslims are good people who are peaceful and kill the infidel peacefully

>You sure there are even reports of a muzzie being amongst the victim
colateral damage
>I know user you really want to make it sound like a big happening in regards of elections
that is where you are wrong really. it scares me to death that shit like this is used to alter the perspective of the voter
>And the Police hasnt even came out with any real hard evidence
this is true but i really have no reason to believe our police, do you?

Rutte and Klaver get away with another lie

Next one will be tomorrow. I like some of you anons, so don't go voting for FvD/PVV tomorrow.

nu.nl/schietpartij-utrecht/5797920/toch-nog-drie-verdachten-vast-na-aanslag-utrecht.html

Multiple suspects being held. Mayor of Utrecht lied about this. They are spinning the story

Yes, let's not the believe the ones who ensure most of your free speech and who try to protect you. bruv

He's not a Dutch native

ben je zo geboren of is heben ze je vroeger op je bolletje laten vallen?

>ben je zo geboren of is heben ze je vroeger op je bolletje laten vallen?
Hoe ben ik geboren

ya okee ze hebben me op mijn bolleteje laten gevalt.
Sorry ik ben niet zo goed met nederlands

kut nigger

T. not dutch. keep your nose out my country's buisness

>vmbo is a hell of a drug

nikker

As soon as they start saying it could be domestic and start pushing that rumour, i lost any hope in the media.
They don't want whites to feel threatened
Domestic or not, it makes no difference.
This was a terror attack
I can only imagine what's being discussed in mosques areound Europe. They're going to take revenge and when the media acts this way then they're complicit.

It's going to get worse lads

Well shit mate, because I live in it. I'm european tho

i prefer LSD

That's what the cops are for, you mentally ill lunatic.

Attached: 287606.png (640x640, 453K)

Turks are not European
>LSD
have fun living ln your own head for the rest of your life

>shooting happens
>SHUT DOWN EVERY MOSQUE IN UTRECHT BEFORE THE NAZIS DO ANOTHER CHRISTCHURCH MASSACRE
>turns out to be a muslim
>well, he was having domestic issues and the shooting was probably personal, goy...

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/03/19/turkey-weighs-into-deadly-dutch-shooting-attack-erdogan-confirms/

Breitbart still attempting some kind of reporting on it.

Now they have become family feuds. Mentally ill families killing each other and anyone else in the way.

>religious
>lunatic
they look like the same to me

he lived there u uninformed cuck

Literally had this conversation with my wife. There is nothing on the front page of Sky News anywhere regarding this shooting? I mean, you don't even have to be some kind of tin foil crackpot to question this.

>Girlfriend who is from a Dutch heritage

kek

Honk honk

correct
Erdogan used the video that you can be arrested for watching in many countries and inspired this terrorist

Tbf she's a 47 year old crack whore

Attached: download (5).jpg (694x521, 77K)

This wasnt memory holes at all but 3 dead in a random shooting just isn't exciting enough.

That's happening at any given moment in the US and that doesn't make the news either.

It was non stop on the news yesterday schizo.

>al dat antiek
>het leven dat daar geleden word
sad
if that picture was a painting it would have been art about the downfal of the west

This story isn't being shared in Aus lol
Figures when there's an agenda to push

(((Media)) insists this was a personal issue and had nothing to do with a revenge attack

Semite scum working together as usual

Attached: 1550325882492.jpg (3555x2198, 747K)

Also the t*rkroach was a known islamist had fought in Chechnya was known to have connection with islamic terrorist organizations and was on bail.

Nothing to do with islam or New Zealand goy

His motivation doesn't matter.
It was a shitskin killing ethnic Dutch. All I need to know.

Oh and he also shouted allah snackbar before carrying out the shooting

Jewish media still white knighting for him

Attached: 1524852200700.jpg (1024x500, 106K)

tfw i had to go find none native news outlets to get somewhat informed about this. i mean Sun of all places had better coverage. that was right after the shooting tho. now it is a total mess of disinformation hence you are missing out on nothing ausbro it is all ogre at this point

Anyone know who the victims are?
Pictures from the FB profiles and the like.
Our government is trying to memory hole the whole thing and won't say who the victims are 'out of respect'.

Which is bullshit ofcourse because the media posted sob stories with pictures of the victims of the Christchurch shooting.

Dutch authorities strongly considering terrorist motif due to the letter that was in the getaway car
>Dutch authorities strongly considering terrorist motif due to the letter that was in the getaway car
Dutch authorities strongly considering terrorist motif due to the letter that was in the getaway car
>Dutch authorities strongly considering terrorist motif due to the letter that was in the getaway car

rd.nl/l/Liveblog/18031019 Schietpartij Utrecht?platform=hootsuite

Attached: jamesfields.png (475x507, 511K)

so which one is it, is the NZ a falseflag that (((they))) want you to believe or are they trying to push that this one is unrelated to nz

just make up your damn fucking mind, Jow Forums

machine translation because i have to run

OM takes serious account of terrorism
Until now, research has not shown that there is a relationship between the main suspect of the shooting in Utrecht and the victims. The Public Prosecution Service reports this. A terrorist motive is still 'seriously taken into account'. The police and the OM will continue the investigation on Tuesday. Reasons for the suspicion of terrorism are a letter found in the flight car and the nature of the fact. Other motives are also not excluded.

Attached: a5N77Ad[1].png (674x328, 32K)

Only schizos and sandniggers push the New Zealand is a hoax meme

(((Media))) is suppressing the story of the t*rkroach because it basically validates the narrative of the Aussie Chad. They are pushing the love no hate meme now and this terrorist attack messes up heir plans Either way the jewish media has been white knighting for islamist terrorists since forever

Attached: 1530374027568.png (870x530, 444K)

Yeah too late now. The story has already been dropped and everyone who saw it the first few hours thinks the motive is unclear or was personal. This is what they always do

Maybe for the rest of the world. Politicians can still use this to make hay for our senate elections tomorrow.

Sandnigger spotted who absolutely has to go back

Attached: A wild Snownigger appears.png (500x393, 118K)

First they reported he was training in the past in an ISIS camp and fought in Chechnya at one point and then 3 hours later they claim it was a family issue related shooting.
They are lying to us in every single article.
But on the NZ shooting they did not try to hide it but instead went draconic on everyone watching the vid or talking about it the wrong way.

Also how is it even possible that some sand roach who previously fought in Chechnya for the Caliphate and visited an ISIS training camp is NOT in prison?
If I participated in any war not sanctioned by my country I'd be charged with treason and could even loose my citizenship.
But not with ISIS members, they are special and important.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA PICKED UP THE TERRORISM ANGLE AGAIN
>GOOD MORNING AMERICA PICKED UP THE TERRORISM ANGLE AGAIN

twitter.com/GMA/status/1107962976026320897

Attached: sweatyjew.jpg (182x233, 12K)

His brother was the ISIS road not him

AFP and other news outlets also running with terrorist motive again

twitter.com/AFP/status/1107962766416064512

Yesterday they were even implying muslims were the target of the attack by saying shit like how unsafe the muslims felt and all mosques have been evacuated.

kill some muzzies fren. god speed

VERY GOOD GOYIM

Kk domme babyboomer, je klinkt als m'n vader met je "gelukkig was het geen terreur"

NO RELATION BETWEEN VICTIMS AND SHOOTER, HONOR-KILLING NARRATIVE DEAD
>NO RELATION BETWEEN VICTIMS AND SHOOTER, HONOR-KILLING NARRATIVE DEAD

Attached: samuraifear.png (824x684, 350K)

Sterf kanker marokkaan

Not to worry though because they'll have a minor report filed away in a subsection of a subsection of regional news for reference so cretins can cite it whenever you try to discuss disproportionate news coverage

Oh okay, then everything is A-OK. That's a joke, they should've kicked the whole family out after one of them joined ISIS.

This is then standard formula:

ISLAM is a FREE PASS to rape steal kill. It attracts the worst types, usually already mentally ill. Then it gives them context to do crimes without fear of moral or legal repercussions (unless done to other Muslims—in Islam justice if only for Muslims).

Then western category C traitors like (((you))) endlessly forgive the acts as insane or unknown motivation.

Fuck YOU. Islam is not the problem if there are no traitors, because Islam would be relegated to the sandboxes where it belongs, not in the West or even the Far East.

not even on the front page today
still two stories about new zealand though

Attached: 2019-03-19_1129.png (1461x848, 826K)

This user got memory holes too

Attached: 1984.jpg (500x304, 41K)

They should kick ALL sandniggers out. They simply do not belong in Europe.

Thats not what i read in the newspaper this morning!

Also, why did so many parties want to halt their campaign ''out of respect for the victims''?

2 of the victims who died whos info was released were a 47 year old WHITE dad, and a 19 year old WHITE girl. The info of the third victim wasnt released yet as far as I know.
So at least 2 out of 3 victims who died were Dutch, while the shooting happened in an area of town thats at least 60-70% non-white. Its fucking obvious the shooter was targetting white people to kill.
BUT the media is trying to spin the story in a way where they say that he was trying to kill some ex-girlfriend or family member in an honor killing, and that he shot at people who tried to help her. Its a load of horseshit.
The shooting in NZ, Erdogan showing footage of the shooting to rile up Turks, and now a Turkish shooter targetting whites in what seems to be a spontaneous attack?
This was a revenge attack for NZ, our media is lying, to stop things from escalating

Attached: 5236236236236236.png (497x212, 149K)

Our media its trying to play it off as family drama

but there is a video of him back in 2011 where he insults a girl interviewer for wearing a dress and saying we need sharia law and how he hates ''cancer democracy''

he also shouted about snack-bars when he was shooting the people according to witnesses

It's sad how you care more about killings muslims that not being sad for your dear dead white people...you all are a bunch of psychotic and hypocrite fucker in fact

Deal with your mama Merkel problem before you start calling the kettle black.

they tried so hard to meme this into a beziehungstat.