Why are people so threatened by Yang?

I see the same few autists on every Yang video on youtube, trying to disprove his arguments but really just spreading misinformation.
The same thing happens to Yang threads, you will see the same 4 anons copy-pastaing the same message to every single Yang thread.

I'm just wondering why people feel so threatened by Yang that they devote considerable time trying to spread lies about him?

Attached: c877bbd3459f33e57b83bb7e7aecff07.jpg (236x282, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/fight-for-equal-pay/
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Voting for a chink that gives you gibs

That's the most unAmerican thing ever.

who cares about poorly funded fud and incel talking ooints. yang has meme magic and accelerationism on his side this time around.

Attached: yang dragon.png (832x690, 546K)

Israel's gotta get $38 billion bag

Attached: yangknight.jpg (770x1038, 137K)

They know he is the most likely to win the elections. Hence why you see no Jay Inslee or Tulsi Gabbard threads.

free money wont happen

checked. its basically impossible for him to lose at this point

Personally I don't like lies or the kind of politician that nakedly tries to buy votes.

no one is threatened. these memes are forced cringe made by some faggots who dont even use pol who are trying to use social engineering to make some literally who chink win and its fucking obnoxious.

>these memes post to Jow Forums
>are made by faggots who don't even use Jow Forums

this is your brain on drupmthlrgh logic

>improving the country is buying votes

1000 fucking dollars

inflation

Attached: 1552855866352.png (472x761, 645K)

>Yang's policies will improve anything
citation needed

Attached: 1520949897001.jpg (225x142, 14K)

I'm not. He's part of the overall plan.

>Get Trump into office
>Build Wall
>Wall Built
>Vote in Yang for NeetBucks
>Brown shitters can't jump over to pop out kids as easily, nor petition advocacy groups to trick the system into letting them get UBI, since they can't come in as easily.
>Use UBI for a few months to pay off all my debt (not much)
>Watch UBI system crash the national economy
>China Attacks
>Commiefornia and Jew York first to be destroyed, hopefully San Fran and Portland also.
>Death or Glory, America will either stand and thrive, or burn out cancer free.

I have no plans past this.

>voting to enrich yourself
literally the most american thing ever dumb leaflet

Pic related.
WangGang in a nutshell.

Attached: D1pRjDbU8AA46-I.jpg large.jpg (640x1430, 133K)

Attached: 1552609435509.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

based!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Based Icelandic poster.

Attached: zorg.jpg (400x279, 26K)

Attached: 1551025527140.gif (800x371, 87K)

>threatened
Do you know where you are? Do you actually think that /pol of all places would believe the promises of a politician? Any politician? Especially a leftard who promises free money to everybody?
Fuck me you shills are shit at your job.

Attached: other peoples money.png (600x400, 164K)

Take the $1000.

Attached: INFLATION.png (1280x1236, 2.09M)

this. we can't just steal money from all those hardworking jewish billionaires and give it to white people! we need someone like trumpstein that gives them big tax cuts and then increases our deficit so we can donate to Israel!

You're just fucking dumb for not wanting free money.

> muh deficiet
It's just money we owe to jewish bankers anyways fuck them.

can't wait for this shit to disappear once he doesn't even make it past the primaries
Screencap this

You think with the amount of money put into this shill campaign they could at least make something slightly resembling a meme.

It's funny how's shills are anti Semitic now.

Yes fellow leftist fuck those jews amirite?

How's your discord server ladies?
I'm assuming you got a new one since you were found out?
I haven't bothered to check yet, considering your little attempts are becoming weaker by the day.

Attached: 1552381573525.png (929x247, 38K)

YangGang = Pic related

Attached: 1552373071467.png (1704x2088, 1.08M)

the majority of anti-semites are leftist moron. you migatards are the useful idiots of zionist GOP
fuck off shlomo

Attached: 213324.png (418x500, 25K)

>Le based pet nigger
The absolute state of Americucks. Godamn that pic makes me cringe.

Lol great job subverting those evil rasicst Nazi. You got them good! Now we all jews!

Love the Rules for Radicals tactics/
"Accuse your enemy of what you do."
Why is Yangs girl upset about "disproportionate" levels of criticism of Israel? Oh, feminist too.

Attached: 1552381629652.png (876x864, 282K)

While in the break room at work something on the news about yang offering 1000$ to everyone to do as they please with immediately turned the heads of almost all the housekeepers (who are all black, hired by temp agencies in the terrible west end here) and they all started booting and looking at each other, and the head nigress was like “YEA MAEN WE GOTSTA HAVE ‘AT”

It was the most blatant display of niggery I’ve seen and I couldn’t hold back my laughter.

They know he can win. He has the charisma

thanks kikes, I will vote for Zion now!

Attached: 213122354.png (1080x720, 974K)

When does your funding run out anyway?

how is the weather in Tel Aviv shlomo?

Attached: 123125323524.jpg (626x835, 164K)

>Pro Yang
>Literally memeflag
>Calling others "kikes."

If we vote in our enemies, we win! R-Right my fellow YangGangers?

If we vote for Zionism we beat the Jews! Amirite Migapede?

Attached: 12213123.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

>blatant display of niggery
Lmao. I actually saw a nigger on some news show recently bitch about the rise of white nationalism then demand reparations. Like, how the fuck can a brain not see A doesn't fit with B here.

Attached: 31bbbd.jpg (600x800, 40K)

I'll take right wing Jewry over leftist Jewry every time, discord faggot.
Cool rigged site Yang's got though.

Attached: 1552368261061.png (2168x6912, 1.75M)

haha the site and counter an yang lmao!!! thanks for opening my eyes bro! I will vote for Zionism now!

Attached: 2122112.jpg (700x420, 76K)

HAHA an underground organisation of boomers ,spics and phat cunts want to undermine a board which purely functions with sole reason.
Jesus christ, from year to year you shills seem to be more pathetic.

Attached: Ohooo.png (219x319, 25K)

this. these fucking shills try to sway us away from Zionism. If you are against Jews you must keep voting for Zionism, thats exactly what the Jews don't want us to do!!

Attached: 21432432.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

>t. You, trying to make it look like I agree with you.
>t. The shill.

Kill yourself Rabbi

Have another (((You))), you faggot.

Attached: (((YOU))).png (505x461, 26K)

>posting his stances that are clear on his website is misinformation
He's a gun control commie chink

yes shlomo. tell us more about how Israel is based and ourguy!

Attached: 12135453.jpg (1024x640, 177K)

Shills
They get paid for it

you kike must be seething af to reply twice lmao. or you are getting paid by number of posts?

Attached: 1222155.jpg (1160x629, 173K)

"HEH IF I SPEAK LIKE DA NEW KIDS THEY SURE WILL LET ME PLAY WITH THEM. ISRAEL, BASED, OURGO...I MEAN OURGUY, YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG."

>Calling you a jewish shill all the time
>Projecting

Enough (((You)))s for you, greedy faggot.
Keep displaying your dishonesty like the jew you are. :)

Please tell us more about based Israel shlomo. I have the urge to vote for Zionism now!

Attached: 222212.png (887x535, 757K)

aww what's wrong kike? you have to shill on reddit now for more shekels?

Attached: 221215.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

What kind of retarded fag thinks he will get a chink "Humanity First" grun control commie widespread support on Jow Forums? How much do you make?

I agree. You must be really dumb to vote for anything other than Zionism

Attached: 22124.jpg (1440x960, 207K)

>not voting in your collective self interest

Ok fag

Imagine being this Jew and calling other people jews to discredit them because jews are known to be traitorous.

This fucking timeline.

They fear what they don't understand

yea, those fucking shills try to change the narrative. Everyone here knows that voting for Zionism is exactly what the Jews don't want us to do!

Attached: 22256464.jpg (1000x563, 97K)

So you support the NZ shooter then?

Every single one of your posts is the same. Here are direct quotations from Chang's website:
yang2020.com/policies/fight-for-equal-pay/
>Promote equal pay for equal work
>Work to alleviate the racial discrepancies in pay
These are made up problems meant to reduce the financial independence of white people.

Not understanding why I should vote against my race and my constitutional rights? You're right. I don't understand because I'm not a cuckhold.

thanks for the redpilling. I am on the MIGA train now!

Attached: 1552762174380.png (720x1229, 602K)

Will you adddress the fact that Chang is a gun control communist who supports anti-white policies? This thread is about Andy Chang, not Donald Blimfrpg.

Attached: tiddiebux.png (975x975, 605K)

Attached: tiddiebux2.png (1400x995, 1.23M)

Why Yang? Because Wang Dang Sweet Poontang was already taken.

cool redddit-tier memes faggot

I agree dude, we can't vote for an idiot that wants to take our guns!

Attached: ax9eiito52f21.jpg (794x395, 86K)

Attached: 1552947613923.jpg (1024x992, 105K)

I agree, which is why I'm not voting for Andrew Yang, since he advocates for excessive gun control.

yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
Yang supports licesnes for owning firearms, which is unconstitutional. Point to me where in the 2d Amendment where it says you need a license?

yeah, Yang wants to take away our guns, just like Obama did. Thats why Zion don passed more gun regulations than Obama and explicitly said he wants to take the guns without due process. MIGA!

Attached: 21211212.jpg (1030x687, 146K)

He said he wants to take them without due process for "dangerous" people. Exact same policy as Yang has, except Yang has way more. Entirely unconstitutional.
>don't vote for one person with a position
>vote the this other person with the same position and even more in the same vein
This is how we know you're a shill.

haha yeah! When Trump said he wants to take our guns without due process he was merely joking! haahahaha so funny!! haha!! please shlomo, tell us more funny jokes and I will vote for Zionism!

Attached: 21212.jpg (898x628, 74K)

>vote for me and you get 12K a year
>not buying votes

UBI has been studied to death, it’s not an improvement

He meant it, just as Yang does.

well now you completely redpilled me. Trump is not only against guns but he is ALSO a fanatic Zionist? Its 2 with the price of 1! MIGA

Attached: Cp6BsFzXgAIiIMO.jpg (1181x472, 28K)

As I said, Yang supports that and much much more in gun control.
>candidate supports something I don't like
>so I will vote for a candidate who wants even more of that
Genius of the Chang shill. I hope you're on discount. Don't you feel like a whore selling yourself for a chinamen?

Yang wants to regulate gun companies. Trump wants to take away guns directly from citizens. Yeap, the Zion Don is the obvious better choice here!

Attached: 32342546.jpg (1023x575, 123K)

It says directly on his website he wants to take guns from dangerous people, but also more. Unconstitutional. Same position, but he also wants way more. License tiers. Unconstitutional. You're lying your ass off, do you not know other people can look at his positions, faggot? He's a gun control commie chink and you know it.

I will use these Yang apologies to train my dog to fetch me some stupid. Anyone willing to trade away his rights in exchange for an empty promise of $1k per month is born to be a slave. By the way $24k per year isn't much.

I agree dude, taking guns is unconstitutionl, thats why I will vote for Zion friendly Trumpstein that wants to take away our guns and already passed gun regulations

Attached: 212122134.jpg (800x450, 57K)

So you will vote for a commie chink who wants even more regulation than Trump does. The reality is you're paid, and don't care at all about gun control, because you're a faggot leftist/someone without any decency.

I agree fellow non-Jewish shill. Voting for Zionism is our duty as republicans. Israel is our greatest ally, so what if Trump wants to take away our guns? Zionism is all that matters for us

Attached: 32322.png (600x380, 415K)

I think your replying software is malfunctioning fellow non-jewish friend

Attached: 32423434.png (500x584, 48K)

I am replying to you without referring to anything you said, just like you do, but for money.

you have to at least try to shill something otherwise they won't pay you the full shekels. If you can't think of anything just shout MIGA!

Attached: 212432.jpg (714x476, 101K)

>Voting for Trump is for your race

Are you retarded?