Japan has two choice

>Japan has two choice
>Accept immigrants or make a child

guess what I gonna choose? I will accept immigrants.
Our girls don't want me ;_;

Attached: japan-flag-wallpaper-1080p-65.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

True they want bbc (Big balkan Cock

Why not get rid of social security? That's the root problem.

Attached: 1290462933083.jpg (500x384, 16K)

Use your technology to enlarge your dicks. Why jap girls don´t want to fuck anyway?

Shoulda written bsc and kept it real

No shit you're a white weeb English teacher.

I will ge more (you)s this way

Take women's rights away, make promiscuity and dating culture shameful again, marry them off young.

Dear English Teacher/Jarhead on Okinawa,
please fucking kill yourself, nobody is convinced by your half-assed attempts to pretend to be a Jap.
regards, Jow Forums

>Our girls don't want me
t. 14 year old virgin - it gets easier, otouto.

>option 3: make robots

i'll be coming over to enrich you with my stem degree as soon as i finished learning japanese
どうしてそんな難しいな国語を選べてしまった

Mass immigration soon

Attached: EDD212C5-F69F-4304-A265-9DCCE1193D00.jpg (625x335, 43K)

ワイトピッグゴホーム

every japanese couple i know is have 3 or 4 kids right now minimum. here in the USA anyway.

this is how you solve 99% of japans problems
LIMIT AGE LIFE
stop living till your age 120
if you're still alive by the time you're 70 you should be put to "sleep"
this will solve all of japans problems accept anime becoming good again
this will never be as good as it was in the 90s

Immigrants will cause many problems if they do not accept Japanese culture.

We should have babies. Try older woman?

日本の右翼団体は何でもない、本当に

>option 3
this.
there is no choice. humans are simply inferior.

They destroyed all cultures, dont let them destroy YOU as a person.
Fren/.

Japan has already chosen to import low wage workers from south east asia, to enroll south east asians everywhere in its unis but kick them out if they try to stay for longer than they should or try to get better salaries by trapping them between the laws
It's perfect.

>guess what I gonna choose? I will accept immigrants.
Boomer-tier self-centeredness my man!

From my personal experiences, as an intelligent and educated black man, GILFs in Western countries have a lot of white guilt and are willing to have sexual intercourse with me when I accuse them of being racist. However, many Japanese GILFs lack these traits, and I have never had a successful session of sexual intercourse with a Japanese mature woman.

This makes me extremely sad, and demoralized. I will remoralize myself by playing "the knockout game" on unsuspecting white teenagers, in order that my honor be restored. Black lives matter, but white hospital bills will matter more when I am done.

Why?

How about, instead of replacing citizens to feed a broken economic system, you simply get a system that aint broke?

Just a thought.

Easier said than done though i can see it happening in asia

>Take women's rights away
I see people keep suggesting this, yet never go into details how. Women end up being the majority of the electorate, and they will never permit men using the law to strip them of this right.

Holy shit you nips got cucked, literally nuked the masculinity out of you. Pathetic.

stop, your 'japanese' is bad

Fuck off Adelstein. Our girls don't want you cause you are a filthy kike.

Your a shitty nip not even considering robot population as a 3rd choice

Woah

are you guys actually japanese?

japanese rarely speak a any english.

what's the deal?

Your standards are probably too high. Isn't your island nation horribly overpopulated already though? I suspect a population reduction would make things better for the average Japanese person.

>enlarge your dicks

>preaching american sex mythology from mexico

Attached: 1551317465678.jpg (889x593, 103K)

Sorry Masahiro

Immigrants don't assimilate.

Third choice: Your population dwindles and your nominal GDP becomes smaller but your per capita GDP probably increases.

And it's OK!

Well then go back to where you came from, gaijin, they aren't "your girls" in the first place.

Japan bros, whats your opinion on foreigners living in Japan? Americans, Europeans, Latinos, etc

Ill colonize your country if needed, asian pussy is tighter.
Now on a more serious note op: If your goverment started paying the citizens and paying 30% of the weddings costs, im sure that would not happen

I wouldn't mind older woman if I can get married early and she is still like mid 20s, I actually like older woman. Problem is even if do get married I'll probably get married at like my 30s.

You're entire culture has a massive rape fetish, what if you're a incel because no one told you that rape is the natural way for your tribe?

why would i stop im learning it
also say it in japanese and correct it

I would lile to breed with your beautiful women Sir.

The face of OP is like this.

Attached: 1529790167302.jpg (1152x1070, 129K)

If there is a program to set me up with a normal job there, and a relatively easy way to find a cute wife I will act like however the hell they want me to act, while my wife pops out babies like a pez dispensor.

>I will accept immigrants
>Our girls don't want me ;_;

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

With over 100 million people on those tiny islands, Japan is overpopulated. When you factor in the fact that Japan is a leader in robotics, you have a long way to go before that population decline is anything but good. If you reach 50 million and that population has not yet stabilized or started to rise a little, then just maybe you should start worrying, but not until then.

if japan open borders it wont be big white cock or big black cock comming in mr faggot cuck. it will be small chinese microdick with 1.3 population swarming "your" country.

1.3 bilion population*
i mean if you open borders its them comming and they will be comming in masses. Its close and differences between japan and china are bigger than mexico and usa. Also chinks are so insecure about japan they will subvert it

そんなにモテないのなら何で祖国に帰らないんだよ?
どうせテメー外人の英語教師か辺野古にいる海兵隊員だろ、極左思想を日本に押し付けるなよ

Why not just accept that your population will drop? You were like 80 million people in the 50s, what is so bad about dropping to that number again?

Stupid. We all know it's a horrible idea, your bankers and corporate slave drivers are literally the only ones to profit from this. I would choose economic hardship over erasure of my people and culture.
Unless of course you cap immigration at a very low percentage and forcibly segregate, which won't work.

This. Constant growth is a corporate meme to maintain profits. Population will drop, times will change and it will rise again.

The samurai would never have allowed such weakness.

お前自殺しろバカやれ。

soon

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

(((((日本語)))))

(((((((((日本語))))))))))

over-inflated sense of self worth
it's a problem for both jap men and women

holy shit fuck off already, every day the same fucking thread

This. Who says you need to import third worlders to drive down wages in the first place?

get even with japanese women for being cunts by importing muslims and niggers who will rape and beat them all while ensuring your pension.

Attached: pepe ascii.gif (640x636, 535K)