Is it just futile for guys like me?

Is it just futile for guys like me?

Even if I manage to scrounge up some matches, to them I am what "that ugly girl you accidentally matched with" is to guys, apparently.

I broke down again and got another account, put on some "nice" photos (best I can do is 5.6/10 on photofeeler, no matter what I do, Reddit is full of shit and overrates everyone),
and got to swiping.
Two days in I got 5 matches. 2 blatantly obvious bots, 1 uggo, 2 ignores.

Doesn't really seem worth it. I don't think I am hot enough for tinder and too autistic to meet women IRL (yes I have tried).

I am thinking I will probably add a few more months to my dry spell, until I am finally able to accept my sex less life.

Update since I started typing: Turn 1 of those ignores into an unmatch.
I am so fucking done.

Attached: tinder.png (640x640, 40K)

Post what you say to them

lol

This is a great idea

One of them was Italian, i texted "Buon giorno! How are you doing on this beautiful day?"

Other one I made a pun about her name in my language, it was funny and lighthearted, wouldn't translate, she unmatched me.

The ugly one I didn't write anything, cause I don't find her attractive, so I can't even be mad for getting ignored, cause that's me from the other side, as it seems.

>"Buon giorno! How are you doing on this beautiful day?"
Like a true NPC

>The ugly one I didn't write anything, cause I don't find her attractive
This is why your numbers suck. Make a new account, and never ever swipe right on humans you don't want to co-tranplant saliva with

>Buon journo
Patronizing
>Pun about her name in language she didn't speak
Dude?

>Third
Well, yeah.

Post a pic so we can rate you

>Pun about her name in language she didn't speak
We both speak the language dumbass. I only used English for the other one since she is Italian.

Yeah sure, would you like my home address too?

Hit me with some tips, bout to make the plunge myself, never used tinder.

Incels try too hard

If they tried less you'd call them volcels.

>never ever swipe right on humans you don't want to co-tranplant saliva with
Correction, what I should've written was
>never ever swipe right on girls that MOST MEN wouldn't want to dick. This is algorithmically crucial

You’re an uggo so get used to dating other uggos. Seriously grow up

Tindr is stupid for fellas unless you're particularly good looking.
In real life, you have a much better opportunity to actually talk to decent looking girls.

No, I'd actually have some degree of respect for them.
Life isn't all about sex, and living life doing nothing but trying to impress women is fucking pitiful. Be your own man, if you get a girlfriend cool. If you don't, no big deal, you're your own person and eventually you will have one. These freaks are so desperate they search for complete strangers online in an attempt to "get their dick wet." They're immature manchildren who literally base their self value off experience with women. It's fucking pitiful.
Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Being an angsty virgin who thinks about nothing but getting laid no matter the consequences, or a full on whore, is disgusting.

*girls who are as fugly as he is

Attractive girls aren’t looking for ugly guys just like Chads aren’t looking to hit up the obese 2/10 with three kids.

Is there a way to block myself from installing tinder?
I keep fucking myself over with that shit.
Without fail, whenever I feel like I am getting on track I think:
>Why not install tinder I know I swore off that shit, but I think I can handle it now
>I'll just swipe a little bit and even if I get nothing out of it, I wont truly have lost anything right? And who knows!
A week later I pretty much sound like OP.

Any technical ways to block me from using it?
Feels like Stockholm syndrome lol

t. "volcel" (i.e. incel that has given up)

>Be your own man, if you get a girlfriend cool. If you don't, no big deal, you're your own person and eventually you will have one.

Spoken like a true roastie lol

I had a girlfriend recently who I dumped. Was keeping me from moving forward in life.
What makes you think I'm one when I literally said women dont matter so much, lol

Tinder and all dating apps are designed to keep people apart in the grand scheme of things.

Go to r/tinder (sue me) and you see absolutely amazing guys struggling to even some success.

People that enter happy relationships will stop using the apps after all, so that's bad for business.
I bet a sizable portion of the collective marketing of all these apps and services goes into suggesting an image of
>everyone but YOU is getting laid
>everyone but YOU is finding a girlfriend RIGHT NOW
>you must get laid or have a romantic partner RIGHT NOW
>HERE SPEND MONEY TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES, WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING KEEP USING MORE APPS MORE MONEY MAKE MORE PICTURES AND SPEND MORE MONEY

Happy, fulfilled people are BAD for business.
This shit is DESIGNED to make you feel miserable.

We are fucked as a society if this shit continues the way it does. Don't even use that crap and hope more people stop doing so.

You aren't wrong but doesn't help with finding a girl. No women outside of family in my life so I have to rely on those shitty apps.

Don’t even bother OP. It’s stacked against you unless you’re 6ft plus with abs and a beard.

Just work on yourself and your hobbies. Buy a dog for company, eventually you bump into nice normal people out and about. Build from there

I met a lovely girl on the train. Gunna see where it takes me.

Good luck OP

well any women I marry won't have to have my kids so maybe if I explain that to them they'll like me more? They can use a sperm donor. That's my plan.

>I met a lovely girl on the train
I often locked eyes with attractive strangers on the train, but I would never have the guts to just walk over there and start talking about some random bullshit.
In front of the other passengers too.
I feel like trains and other public transport are a place of a lot of unresolved sexual tension.

So much this.
Relax OP, these negative thoughts are intentionally fostered in todays consumerist society.

In your head you "lock eyes with strangers" when in reality you two looked at each other and nothing else. You are reading too much into that.

I can tell lingering eye contact from incidental one, but thanks for the projection.

People have called me handsome, i feel attractive most days, I get mires from girls when im outside. But i still cant get a fat chick from tinder to talk to me, if I do, they are a fucking wall of retardation with even less conversation abilities than I. Fuck tinder. And then I match with girls that arent that great, they play hard. As if they arent sluts who only installed the app for cock, no i have to pretend they are normal girls who would be treated normally and not treated for the mediocre pussy quick fucks they really are.

Tinder is for shallow women.

I see 7/8 guys on r/tinder posting about no matches because they don't have pics of them windsurfing in a business suit. You need to not only be incredibly attractive, but also have a perfect profile. And that's if you want slampigs. I left my Tinder on guys and girls (which you should be doing for MMR) and the quality of guys who swipe on me vs the girls is fucking astounding. Fuck online dating.

OP, if you're below 25 or so, you're apart of the least promiscuous generation there is. tinder does not work a majority of the time. It is scary how robotic people become when looking around on Tinder. This isn't the way to go about it, man.

You might find someone on tinder but unless you're hitting other dating apps/websites you're going to miss people. Plenty of girls avoid tinder because of the sketchy player guys.

>the quality of guys who swipe on me vs the girls is fucking astounding

As a bi man who has never used Tindr I find this intriguing. Did you hook up with any of em?

remind yourself that it works for almost no one who is male.
whenever i have recurring thoughts about possibly exploring something that is bad for me, i immediately distract myself with something else. it isn't easy, but it can be done, and the compulsion will eventually disappear (for the time being)

Anybody knows if Tinder works in japan? I have been here a couple months and I would like to try and get with a girl who isnt a prostitute.

Bump

Average looking guys should only use tinder if they want their self esteem crushed.
I have never truly realized how deluded and high standards women are until I saw what became of online dating.

>And that's if you want slampigs

Y'know I always see people say this, but it seems like bigger girls are actually harder for me to match with than with thinner, more conventionally attractive girls. I can get a decent amount of matches but I legit have a fat fetish and am confused at why the whole "fat girls are easy" thing doesn't seem to apply to me...

Just act confident OP. Guys would match me and I look kinda homely. I got guys trying to buy me vacations. Never meet up though, just use it to boost your confidence and ghost. Because fuck men, they’re all wolves.

fucking roasties lmao

Alright you fucking idiots. Do you just wander into dark fucking alleys all willy-nilly? Do you just wander around unlit streets at night? Do you play in literal traffic? Is any of this what you do? No, right? Because it's fucking dumb, right?

Well so is expecting anything from Tinder because internet dating is where two types of people go, people who can't hack it in real life (see: uggos who think they're hot shit) and people who have no time for real life (see: works 14 hours a day, commutes an hour each way, cooks their own meals and keeps their own home).

So listen: if you're not a fucking loose sociopath who just wants to fuck senselessly, and you're not someone in the rigors of their career and trying desperately to balance something, then you're in the wrong fucking place. You might find that match of yours, that one-in-a-literal-thousand, but what the fuck man. If I told you one pebble in a thousand was worth money I wouldn't see ya ass on the fucking pavement in a parking lot sifting through to find the shinies. Would I?

So WHY? WHY, GUYS? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT HERE? YOU WOULDN'T DO IT ANYWHERE ELSE, SO WHY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?
WHY do you fucking ABUSE yourselves like this? Tinder has LONG been the hookup app, it ADVERTISES as a hookup app, ANYONE YOU ASK will tell you it's a fucking hookup app.

Come on.

Remember when we were in high school and we used to pine over the really cute girls, and since we were competing in a closed off environment, sometimes we actually got them?

Girls are now banging perfect model Chads the second they become of age. Little Timmy at Jefferson High has no chance against the hottest fuck machine in a 50 mile radius. Any girl that uses tinder will literally never be satisfied by the average male ever again.

Why are you going for girls that use Tinder anyway? They were on okc and pof and aff before and hung out at sleazy dives before that and they have never been 'long-term' material.

Y'all gotta have better taste in women. Stop diving after thots.

where do you meet women then?

bars

>If I told you one pebble in a thousand was worth money I wouldn't see ya ass on the fucking pavement in a parking lot sifting through to find the shinies. Would I?
You just described a lottery, which attracts millions upon millions of retards every year. Come on, man.

lmao

Pretty much my conclusion as an average skinny dude with shit pictures. It doesn't crush me though. Just makes me feel nothing. As if it doesn't matter. I see these women and I realize they are just trying to paint a fake picture of who they are. Maybe I'm bitter and jaded now.

You tell him to act confident but even then you'd still not meet up with him cause of stereotypes. Great!

I can get girls if I put in a lot of effort, but I'm bitter that Chad can get better ones without any effort whatsoever. How do I get over this?

I've never actually used Tinder before. It seems shallow to instantly judge someone based on looks and a catchy one-liner intro. I used OKCupid and found someone that I've been with for the last 4 years in April.

Cast a wider net, OP. The wider the net, the more fish!

Not really. Walking in and buying a ticket to check it a week later is not the same as spending hours trying to butter up every chick who just wants to fuck someone hotter than her by being easy.

I WANT TO HAVE CASUAL SEX BUT NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK ME user

>Remember when we were in high school and we used to pine over the really cute girls, and since we were competing in a closed off environment, sometimes we actually got them?
>we actually got them?
I don't remember any of that unfortunately.

My friends made me a Tinder account yesterday for bants and as I guessed I can see why it doesn't work.

I have such a wide selection of all these guys, but to only judge them from pictures and a few words? It's such a stupid way to look for people and women will always have the advantage on this. Honestly, it just doesn't compare at all to meeting someone in real life

I met my wife on Tinder.

It's a numbers game. You need to do a lot of swiping.

For every 10 matches:
5 won't respond at all.
3 will talk a little then ghost you
1 will talk for a while but when it actually comes time to meet they won't actually ever meet you. Excuses etc

And 1 will actually meet you for lunch/coffee.

That's women. It's a hunt. Anyways has been and anyways will be.

If yr bad in real life how can you be better on tinder?

What 5.6 only on photofeeler? How? I am an obese fuck and even I get a 6 on there, is there something odd with your face?

no woman has ever wanted causal sex through tinder, always kind of went through a courting process of at least one date before getting my dick wet. I am I just doing something wrong then?

guys dont get constant validation from women like they do from men. Im about to be 24, and trust me it has fucked me up mentally being deprived of basic validation from the opposite sex. I never been loved by anyone in my life, and i have developed a real psychological problem.

>le Jow Forums hacker
>we are legion
grow up
remove metafata from the file and the only thing anyone can do is reverse image search in hopes of finding a fb profile, you turbo nigger.

That is literally the opposite of what a rostie would say

don't be a doormat you moron

I'm 27 and I don't know that it fucked me up, the lack of female attention, but I've certainly never felt attractive or validated. Still a virgin obviously though.

And that was before I started balding and getting wrinkles in my face. I'm more or less totally screwed now.

Can you post pics pretty please?
What kind of ratings do you get in terms of
>no
>somewhat
>yes
>very

There is just less whales than thin people so statistically you'll get more thin matches.

t. delusional incel

Spending money that took hours to earn is even worse because you have no i fluence on the result of a lottery but with pebbles you could be good at looking for shinies.

how do I deal with absolutely no matches? I don't even know if the app is functioning properly. I wish there was a way to tell how many people have actually swiped left on me.

Attached: 1483385134934.jpg (338x305, 34K)

First and foremost, Tinder and any other dating app/site is a complete waste of time and effort. Girls on those sites are overwhelmed by an enormous amount of options and potential suitors.

With that in mind, treat is as a waste of time. Don't put any effort into your profile apart from putting up a few decent pictures of yourself. First picture is your absolute BEST picture of yourself. The next picture should be you with a group of friends doing something sociable so she does you're not a shut in weirdo even though we both know that's the case but we can pretend. The third picture can be you doing something sporty/outdoorsy to hint that you have a good body if you have one. Nothing tasteless though.

For your bio just put a fucking quote from The Office. Seriously, that's all it takes. Every girl has seen The Office and will be able to at least relate to you initially on that level.

Once you match say something kind of goofy like "Does this mean we're dating now?" etc. Just something to break the ice. Compliment her and her dog or whatever then ask her out to drinks.

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.
Tinder gives your account a free boost when you first create your account. So make your account, try your hand for a couple days. If nothing works out and the matches stop coming in, delete your profile and go agane.
Again, Tinder is a stupid fucking waste of time and you should have zero expectations about anything working out ever, but treat it like so and you won't be as hurt and you just might get laid.

Good luck

Facebook too

you forgot facebook

and instagram

and twitter

and snapchat

and meeting in real life desu

Should I change my strategy and start swiping only fat and ugly girls?
I usually swipe girls that are in my league so I was wondering would swiping bellow my league help me get a date?

If your into sounds more complex than "hey what's up" you are doing it wrong and putting in too much time and effort

That implies I get matches lmao

>delete your profile and go again
good way to get your elo score completely tanked.
I did the delete/new account method too much and now I am basically shadow banned.

Dude, if you've been on that app for more than 3-5 days and have zero matches there's something either wrong with your pics (not saying you're ugly) or your bio.

I'm really hoping that i'm just shadowbanned for using a google voice phone number at this point.