One white guy had the power to kill 50 invaders...

One white guy had the power to kill 50 invaders. Now imagine if his country was behind him and he was not arrested and gets to do it many more times. Now imagine tens of thousands of white men doing the same.

Whites already won. Its just a matter of how long. Whites are so good at war they split the fucking atom to use as a weapon.

Attached: Capture.png (641x670, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wjdX7hAomCTs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

If I had diplomatic immunity I'd kill Muslims.

Come on Trump give me diplomatic immunity

>Whites are so good at war they split the fucking atom to use as a weapon.
That was a Jewish invention, you fucking retard

>diplomatic immunity

Attached: dick.png (468x199, 170K)

>that whitoid mongoloid nose
>that broken brow
>white

rofl sometime in his bloodline he got some abbo in him. and since hes an aussie that means his ancestors did what the muslims did: invade a foreign land, and then rape

Einstein stole his research from a white German and he's not even the one who made the actual bomb.

literally a fed.

You really don't understand how skin color genetics work at all. He is pink. It is literally impossible to have shit for shitskin genes especially ones as black as abbos and be pink skinned. He looks like a typical pure blooded Anglo. Look at Gordon Ramsay for fuck sake. The dude looks like a blonde baboon. You have probably never seen a white person in your life.

So then send some Samurais you nip cuck

>GORDON RAMSAY of all people
>CONFIRMED GAUL-IBERIAN PENINSULA-MOORISH MONGREL
do your RESEARCH before you post this shit holy fuck

japs dont post on Jow Forums you dumb cunt, fuck off back to redddit

>Now imagine if his country was behind him and he was not arrested and gets to do it many more times. Now imagine tens of thousands of white men doing the same.

Yeah keep imagining.

vimeo got shoa'd
>look what I found
bitchute.com/video/wjdX7hAomCTs/

Shut up Leaf

What about Oppenheimer? You fucking knob.

fuck off nigger

Explains why he never published anything.

>Muh pure whiteness
Man shut the fuck up. Southern Europeans are every bit as European as northern Europeans and they have contributed just as much scientifically and culturally.

So then you are a Leaf? Thanks for confirming

>muh scientific/cultural contribution
lol sandniggers made algebra, you're a retard.

fuck off nigger

t. Scared Jew

That's called having high T you english teacher soĆ­male

Whites have always had a kill ratio of about 10:1 when dealing with Untermensch in the past.
I'm sure it'll be the same next time.

>high t
what would a frog know about having high T you inbred sodomite muslim rape child

More like high growth hormone. High T = hairy. High HGH = robust.

well?

Attached: 1539848678091.jpg (4364x2232, 1.83M)

One Muslim had the power to kill 87 infidels with just a truck. Now imagine if his Caliphate was behind him and he was not martyred and gets to do it many more times. Now imagine tens of thousands of muslims doing the same.

Muslims already won. Its just a matter of how long. Muslims are so good at Jihad because Allah is on their side, they don't even need weapons to win.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 7.47.14 PM.png (492x1226, 510K)

What would an Asian microdick know about having high T?

I am fairly sure that a potato nigger such as your self isn't aware of this but Jow Forums is a diverse and multicultural board of peace.

SAGE goes in all the fields.

>japs
>fluent english
amerilard moron. you're too fat to post here

Whites have already lost. RIP whitey, stop getting in the way of progress

My brother killed 100 sandniggers as a black hawk door gunner. Whites kill way more sandniggers than vice versa.

CIA, is that you???

What would a weeb know about having high T?

t. Assblasted sandnigger
Whites are more numerous than sandniggers fyi

>Asians average 107 IQ
>Thinks none are smart enough to learn English
What a fucking moron.

Japs* average 107 IQ

Reread the part of OPs post about splitting the atom and fuck off

Noice

Attached: 1503696286121.png (1542x1953, 1.09M)

Attached: whiteman.jpg (720x902, 199K)

Compare the birth rates. Each of those martyrs likely had at least 5 children. How many does your brother have?

>One white guy had the power to kill 50 invaders. Now imagine if his country was behind him and he was not arrested and gets to do it many more times.

By that logic, radical Middle Easterners would own the galaxy by now. Flipping out and killing a ton of defenseless people doesn't make your race a genius.

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Are you mad baby dick think boi? My big brother personally killed more sandniggers than this mass murderer and he did it all legally.

>Aussie
>White
BAKA

Retarded

I just noticed something. When did this guy get shot?

Attached: WaitWhat.jpg (1106x747, 47K)

You mean Japan is 106 and south korea is 104.
1.6billion people are asians. the vast majority of which are two-digit IQ mongrels.
Guess what's so special about those two countries, by the way? Minuscule genetic drift, zero interbreeding with other phenotypes, much less genotypes. Extremely homogeneous for the millennia.

Did he do it with a nice truck?

No. He was a Black Hawk door gunner.

Wait for the Muslim retribution for your murderous white supremacy attacks maybe they will take down a white church congregation in australia an eye for an eye should could blame them your sick agenda needs to be stopped

he's pink because of high blood pressure...

jews are white enough for tarrant