THE DUTCH MEDIA IS FABRICATING THE NEWS TO PREVENT A RACE WAR

The Dutch media is trying to keep it vague by saying well uh its not very clear whether he was a terrorist or just a crazy person who's a little angry hehehe.

DUDE, WITNESSES SAY THE GUY LITERALLY RAN WITH A GUN IN IS HAND AND SCREAMED ALLAHU AKBAR BEFORE SHOOTING A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE. HMMMMM I WONDER WHY?

OOOOOHHHH NO HE SHOT A SPECIFIC PERSON AND THEN SHOT ANYONE WHO TRIED TO HELP HER.

YES YES THE DUTCH ARE SO FUCKING BRAVE RIGHT? 11 PEOPLE WOULD JUST WALK OVER TO A STRANGER AND HELP WHILE A GUN IS POINTED AT THEM.

DUTCH PEOPLE WOULD HIDE AND RUN AWAY FOR THEIR LIVES. THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD PUT THEIR LIFE IN DANGER FOR A STRANGER. NOONE CARES ABOUT EACH OTHER EXCEPT FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

OH NO WAIT WAIT WAIT THE GUY IS A DRUG ADDICT AND A RAPIST SO HE'S JUST A CRAZY GUY DOING CRAZY GUY STUFF RIGHT BOIZ (´・ω・`)
SO FUCKING WHAT HE WAS A RAPIST AND DRUGGIE? JUST BECAUSE HE USED DRUGS AND RAPED WOMEN IT MEANS HE CAN'T BE A TERRORIST? BITCH, MOST TERRORIST ARE CHILD RAPISTS AND GOAT FUCKERS.

THE MEDIA WILL PRETEND THEY DON'T KNOW THE REAL MOTIVE TO PREVENT A RACE WAR AND TO STABILIZE THE DUTCH ELECTIONS THIS WEDNESDAY.

THINK, PEOPLE, THINK!!! A FEW DAYS AFTER A MOSQUE GETS REKT SOME MUSLIM SHOOTS UP RANDOM PEOPLE SCREAMING ALLAHU AKBAR. THEN THE DUTCH MEDIA TRIES INCREDIBLY HARD TO SPREAD THE WORD HE IS JUST A CRAZY RAPIST. AND EVERYONE BELIEVES IT.

Cuckman Thanos was a crazy terrorist who wanted revenge on Brenton Tarrant, but the Dutch media wont tell you to prevent a race war.

Attached: download.jpg (1054x937, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acc.co.nz/im-injured/financial-support/financial-support-after-death/#help-paying-for-the-funeral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part and parcel

Waarom ben je niet aan het werk?

grappenmaker

are you implying he wasn't a druggie with an extensive crime record?
are you implying the -according to you meek- Dutch people would start a race war if it wasn't for the pesky media stopping them?

Yea well, here in Finland one muslim attacked a bus driver while in 80 km/h, took a grip of the steering wheel and tried to cause an accident killing a bus full of people. He yelled "allahu ackbar". Then the bus driver managed to keep the bus on course, hit the breaks and he and passengers tackled the fucker.
>in court it was accepted that it was "just a panic attack", because he was stoned (and cried helplessly after he was tackled).
>our terrorist gets 10 000 euros as compensation for the time spent in jail.

do you have a english link?

Would a white native of your country be treated the same?

A muslim convert ran down pedestrians while yelling alahu ackbar 2 years ago in Melbourne killing 6 and injuring 30. At trial he proudly stated he did it for Islam. Two weeks ago he was finally sentenced and every single fucking media outlet just said drugs and a history of mental illness with no mention of Islam.

Remember when a guy stabbed multiple people in Turku and only the moderate-nationalist party condemned it and held a vigil and a march to remember the victims and everyo other party was boycotting them and making counter-marches to "oppose racism"?

Holy hell no, he'd probably be fined or something instead of getting like 10k euros.

He also called for his God to help him cos he fell

Oh my fucking god, this makes me furious. What in the fuck...

>SCREAMED ALLAHU AKBAR
Should have screamed I LOVE BUSH, so we could identify the source of a problem.

Sick Muslims. White people would never do something like this.

just moshique doing what moshique does best, nothing to see here hans, how about a nice visit to den hague?

Here in the Netherlands the media is trying to tell everyone it wasnt a terrorist BECAUSE he was a rapist and druggie. That is their excuse to prevent an uproar

Simmer down you white0id racist.

This is Rotheram-tiered.

Attached: 1552975066574.jpg (460x321, 23K)

If something like that ever happens near me, I'm not going to be taking any chances and choke the motherfucker until he dies
I'm not going to let this faggot system let him get a way with a slap on his wrist

or was it because there literally is a domestic motive rather than a terrorist one

You are correct, something is wrong with the narrative that they are now trying to push. And by the way i wouldn't help anyone in that situation, i would try to live another day.

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

>do you have a english link?
Probably there is, but this is just so stupid shit that digging any further into this, even looking a link for you, makes me want to take a shower. Stay there the whole day. Sorry, can't do it.

Of course not.

Yes. Painful memories, so much from the last few years that I am traumatized for life, I am not able to recover from these ever.

Don't Dutchcucks have elections coming up? Muslim violence would bad optics for said elections

Don't worry user, they cover this one up just makes the next frustrated musi more determined, so they fucking themselves in the long run

You beta incel can't you see. They protect Muslims/Islamic races more than thier native ones in thier own countries! Something is fucked up.

Has that slut finally told what was on the note?

Attached: 80B9C5B6-D9BB-4E5B-93BF-84367FD5B324.jpg (853x1280, 95K)

Probably not.

This is too soon after the Christchurch culling. It doesn't fit with their narrative.

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really were.gif (199x227, 19K)

YES thats exactly another reason why they try to cloak it. Tomorrow we have elections and they dont want the "racist" ones to get the most votes

>They protect Muslims/Islamic races more than thier native ones in thier own countries!
according to whom

I think some people are going to make memes to remind the people and remind them of all the contradictionary evidence.
I personaly would never do that because its nep nieuws and russian bot interverence. But others might do that

Attached: 1552496096175.jpg (750x738, 64K)

The amount of alternate stories is just baffling. The media is concocting fanfic just to say the attack had totally nothing to do with Islam!

They do remember Christchurch and Norway lol

Attached: DEF1EF3F-C4C5-467E-9AC4-6F698C3BE73C.png (582x458, 202K)

Yep two at same time, provincial elections (those reps. elect our senators) and water authority board as well

>Aussie shitposter kills NZ muzzies
>muzzies retaliate on eurocucks

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 27K)

prevent a race war? those bastards

wait 2 years before a sentence? while the motive was clear? i hang my head in disbelieve, defeated by the knowledge this is how dumb we have become with cases like this

Attached: 1552950827218.png (550x462, 541K)

I noticed the Canadian media doing the same with Brenton Tarrant

> All these brave Muslims rushed him and were shot.....Brave Muslim chased him out and broke his car window.

Fuk look at the video you nigger none of that happened

Attached: 1552980159939.jpg (599x717, 84K)

Exactly, and the stupid thing is most people here are dumb enough to believe whatever the media tells us

The news? You see this everywhere. Look at NZ they are treated the victim's family like royalty paying all expenses etc. They would never do this for natives.

Should have screamed Allah Snackbar

No wonder why they are pushing hard on the censorship button. They think they are the arbitors and the final say of the narrative.

your judges need to be put to death.
like yesterday.

Attached: Judge gag orders case of migrant kids raping girl.png (664x565, 279K)

There's a reason why they've outright banned the video in NZ and are giving jail-time for it.
After that they're trying to memoryhole it as hard as they can.

>eternal aussie shitposter strikes from beyond the grave

Attached: 1552908779560.png (1144x888, 501K)

Aren't Muslims anti drug use?

I heard on the radio today that it was just a domestic incident

They're also anti-alcohol and anti-premarital sex but they're the biggest drunk I've seen.
They're massive degenerates usually.

I love how the "hero that tried to take him down" was someone trying to escape and tripping with one of the bodies

>They would never do this for natives
the 10.000 funeral grant for murder and manslaughter is literally written into NZ law

acc.co.nz/im-injured/financial-support/financial-support-after-death/#help-paying-for-the-funeral

Inderdaad ja ik denk dat je iets veel op hebt.

Crazy and cowards like that exist but life continues I’m now working out gym 2 of fitness instructors are Turkish.
Everyone including me feel safe here chat with them same usual

Attached: FB9518E9-B57A-480A-AF23-B8C4097EC059.jpg (377x500, 51K)

If this happened in Poland the newpaper editors and jornalists would be arrested for treason and there would be a giant investigation into why they lied

you guys just get more and more cucked every day. Our media on the other hand was crying for a war.

Yes you are right.

But in Islam, human sexuality is governed by Gods law Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.

Muslims cant even abide by their own laws

He did the attack in an area that’s basically the Utrecht Bijlmer (“ethnic”- area)
IMHO not a terrorism motive

It's the Dutch way, just deny terrorism even if it happens. When an angry middle easterner drove into a crowd at Amsterdam central station they quickly downplayed it as an accident as well. Even worse, the area is packed with camera's and non of them supposedly recorded the incident.

Exactly. If this was a terrorist attack he would have opted for a crowd larger and whiter than a literal tram in a muslim ethnic ghetto

no footage of an attack on centraal? bullshit. How did the people even buy that shit? and isn't it embarrassing to admit that you don't have surveillance at centraal? heck we've got surveillance almost everywhere here in fucking bombay

yikes. Polish way would be (purely theortetical here) to burn down all the mosques/kebab shops in town while politicans try to calm down everyone by saying if we deport all muslims we would stop getting eu money

Also the guy would not ever see the inside of a courtroom, he would be killed in prison and no one would care or be punished

Ok thank you for correcting

Why so cucked ?

ddin't he shoot a 18 year old aryan girl?

seee this is difference between you cucks and us polish. "oh but the area he killed the 18 year old white girl is filled with muslims and non whites" would just make people here more mad, not less.

people are mad
just saying it isn't terrorism but domestic violence

No action is still an action OP. Think about that before you post this stupid shit and fuck off

>media is fabricating news

Attached: breaking-slowpoke-news-175c_400x400.png (400x400, 253K)

i was on Jow Forums and i literally was getting more news than my dutch collegues were getting off news right in front of them from a live police broadcast

and he also just happened to have been arrested by dutch police for his ties to ISIS years ago before being release, and just happened to have fought in chechnya. what a fucking coincidence this non-terrorist turk, in the wake of a mosque shooting, just happens, coincidentally, to have ISIS ties and shoot eleven people. how fucking retarded are you guys? maybe he picked a train because it's a moving location so it would be easy to escape once he's done shooting and people are confined in a small space.

Then I'm glad no native Dutch were killed. Oh wait, what about that girl. How did she miraculously get shot? Truly defies the odds. Note that we do not know the ethnicity of all the other victims. What are they hiding?

Whenever I hear something is happening, I come here immediately. It's amazing how fast information is gathered here.

They do have surveillance but they supposedly didn't work or were switched off. I don't like to believe in conspiracies, I'd actually also think the guy from yesterday was more of a drug addict than a terrorist but the camera situation was kind of ridiculous.

There are multiple suspects being held right now. The mayor of Utrecht first denied this, but he lied about this. There are multiple reports of the shooter(s) shouting Allahu Akbar and that there were multiple shooters. Our police and justice system are unfortunately great at spinning the story so that it was a confused boi who didn't know any better. It was a terrorist attack but our communist government is burying the story.

>just saying it isn't terrorism but domestic violence

he killed three fucking people, you retard. on a train. and shot five others. a man who has been arrested for ties to ISIS and has fought in chechnya shot eight people on a train, and three of them died, and you think it's a domestic violence issue? your brain is dog shit.

There were also multiple shooters, he is a probably a shill paid by oud government

>man who has been arrested for ties to ISIS and has fought in chechnya
Why was he even allowed to stay in the Netherlands??

Attached: 1510720536526.jpg (914x511, 117K)

This.

>supposedly turned off
ah yes, why do we keep accepting that excuse it has been used from the time cctv was installed. godverdomme!

>arrested by dutch police for his ties to ISIS
>and just happened to have fought in chechnya.
there is no credible source saying this. Just one anonymous turkish source.
there are however multiple sources of his past of rape and domestic abuse

>being on Jow Forums during work

even if there was more "news" here, doesn't mean the news was more correct. You're conveniently forgetting everything that later turned out to not be true. There is a reason NOS doesn't spread every unsourced "news" all willy nilly

If anything, so soon for the elections this will definitely boost FvD and Pvv's chances.
So despite this horrid shit something good may come out of it.

We are fucked up. Look up Jesse Klaver and GroenLinks (GreenLeft). Klaver is basically a clone of a fusion between Obama and Trudeau

Christ that episode has aged badly.

Not even half a year later one of our airports got blown up by the religion of peace.

Ga weg NOS medewerker. Ga lekker je propaganda op je eigen kanaal verkondigen

>yelle tieleman
that name doesn't sound very dutch.

Yes it does

>let me tell you about your country

kanker goed argument

Keked

Waar moet ik een argument op geven dan?

GroenLinks itself is also the fusion of multiple lefty parties, including the Communist Party of the Netherlands.

>Family dispute.

Newspapers in Poland:
>how to successfully identify a Jew

Newspapers in Netherlands:
>druggy rapist suffers racism and sexual emergency kills 3, offered a harem of Dutch teens as compensation

In america we have a term called dutch soldiers. It means soneone who is only brave and loyal when drunk

so a white guy shoot a mosque hating muslims then a Muslim guy shoot a train station ..... why the fuck do i feel like some thing fishy is here

Ga gewoon weg

Over here, I heard he did it because of a """"Family problem"""" gone wrong or some shit.

Muzzies aren't known for their intelligence. I thought you'd be aware by now.

I daily wish dumbfucks, sheeps and lemmings like you get killed in the next terror attack.
"HURR DURR IM ON Jow Forums, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH OF A CONSPIRACY"
Or just dont wait and kill yourself, because your stupidity is unbelievable.

Same in U.K. The story has dropped to bottom of newspaper sites and headline changed to "domestic dispute".

heh, wanna bet where the next one's gonna happen?
France of Britain?

Based Poland, please never change.

>knee jerk response to criticism is ad hominems

Attached: G800S15 - kopie.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)