So I heard the following theory regarding the Christchurch shooting on the Alex Jones show today which seems pretty...

So I heard the following theory regarding the Christchurch shooting on the Alex Jones show today which seems pretty plausible.

As we all know, mega rich and powerful people have all bought huge plots of land in New Zealand to create refuges for themselves when Western society collapses. There, in their self-sufficant luxury fortresses, they plan to wait out the new dark age far away from the pollution and the starving citizenry of the mega cities who will be blaming them for the collapse. But New Zealand, it turns out, has pretty relaxed gun laws so the disenfranchised masses will be armed and can go after them in their luxury bunkers creating danger or at least inconvenience for their private armies of bodyguards and waste the energy of their robotic permitter defence systems. So, in order to remove guns from New Zealand and prevent any future trouble, they staged this false flag as a result of which gun laws will be changed and all useful weapons will be removed from the hands of regular citizens.

This is the most reasonable explanation I've heard so far. What do you think?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEehuATK4v0
bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't be silly

youtube.com/watch?v=KEehuATK4v0

alex jones method:
>1% truth
>99% lizardmen cellular radiation vampires
>people associate truth with bullshit

Sounds like some Alex Jones bullshit probably blamed the Chinese for this shit

stfu
Alex is reasonable and just speaks in metaphors. Low IQ citizens have a hard time understanding him.

pedophile vapire pot belly goblins = elites covering up underground pedorings and taking adrenochrome from children while enrinching themselves off of us.

all lives matter

Yes they do. But black goddesses matter more

Attached: 15510510649960.jpg (1126x1360, 507K)

Jow Forums has no fucking coherent ideology

you would have to a fucking retard to think alex jones has anything relevant to say or to think he doesnt deserve to be hung until death as the traitor he is

it really isnt this has been known for sometime, Celebrities for example buying properties in
NZ
Another example is silicon valley faggots. They are basically using it as a bunker.

I hate how retards think black=african when africa itself is so genetically diverse. I also think "white" is the contemporary "nigger"

Attached: complete.jpg (738x6341, 2.32M)

I want the Maoris to re-take their islands.

Lono wills it!

Attached: Dicking.jpg (288x351, 57K)

Does this have to do with the story he ran after James Cameron bought a house there because im pretty sure James Cameron was the only “celebrity” to buy a house there and Jonestown said the world was ending and the elite were moving to NZ that was like 3 years ago bro jones is a ziocon shill

That a slightly better than average young niggress

>Elite panic
Possibly daily

>Robots
Fuck yeah

Usefull weapons
>ask UK

1. Jones is a faggot.
2. If you knew the locations they wouldn’t be real
3. It’d be a single company taking money for a spot in the bunk/fortress/city/whatever the fuck it is
Had this idea for years now. Didn’t think they’d pick New Zealand. Obviously they didn’t

that bitch looks like shit... literally...

>too cold for diverse crops
>limited wildlife viability
its absolute retardation

their rich, do you think they are going to be the one's tilling an acreage for turnips and barley? What the fuck do they care how hard it is for the serfs to feed them.

I believe him :)

It would all be greenhouse'd and artificial.

Nah cold is better. Food storage under ground for a year or 2 would be nothing for billionaires. Crops take up a lot of space and leaving a lot of variables outside of the persons control. Depends on how bad they think it’ll be and what the reasoning it is they think they’ll need to go I guess. I’d take my chances in a lavish underground mansion stocked with food for 5-10 years with some artificial sun and self sustaining power where you can still drill down deep for water

thats the strategy for the whole planet too user. I understand the thing about being a lil old island paradise. The jews are trying to take middle earth.

>lizardmen
No, thats your job CIA nigger, you flood YT infospace with your bullshit to make truth seekers look like tinfoil idiots. And the next day jimmy kimmel does his job of mocking them in case of emergency.

It does sound plausible
Though it may be just opportunism by the legislators.

bloomberg.com/features/2018-rich-new-zealand-doomsday-preppers/

>Seven Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have purchased bunkers from Rising S Co. and planted them in New Zealand in the past two years, said Gary Lynch, the manufacturer’s general manager. At the first sign of an apocalypse — nuclear war, a killer germ, a French Revolution-style uprising targeting the 1 percent — the Californians plan to hop on a private jet and hunker down, he said.

>elites seeking refuge in one of the most earthquake prone and volcano rich countries on the planet
Smart.

SCHIZO

NZ is the Elites planned bolthole, they do not want an armed populace roaming around after the SHTF, there was prepared legislation for gun restrictions ready and waiting.

So yeah, it's obvious at this point.

More ausnigger trolling. You people. Are. Cancer

The only reason is that the director of the shoot made her wear colouized contact lenses to make her gaze appear human.
But it's an illusion.

>time for a dicking
A small dicking?

I smell a hooked nose

Nice try shill. We all know Alex is just a CIA gatekeeper shill.

>he doesn’t know that we are constantly being harassed by lower dimensional beings

Damn that sucks. The US will never lose their guns.

peter thiel, hedgefund managers, silicon valley elites all bought land there to build compounds

Attached: 1537843709566.png (831x781, 242K)

>blue contacts
>wig
lol

this was my first thought as well and i'm basically 100% up to speed on everything alex jones has ever covered so it makes sense to me and i see how he came to this conclusion.

however he is also leaving out the other angle which is how the elites expect to leave to new zealand when western society collapses which is christian/muslim warfare, white/brown warefare. so they false flagged this to also further muddy up the lines by making this a white nationalist attack on muslims because they want whites vs muslims and christians vs browns as well so that as many people can die as possible.

>pretty relaxed gun laws
Kek

This literally shreds to LITERAL pieces the white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint. They don't understand they're being used by the globalist Zionist elites to create their safe haven in the remote island of new Zealand.
.good job retards

Compared to Australia yes

You and Jones are both retarded.