Harrowing story of a fellow White Supremacist who walked away from hate

youtube.com/watch?v=ih1zyzIbGRs

>Towards the end he says he talks to Blacks about how to be a father and Rabbis about how to live.
Wow. Maybe someday I can be like him.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 4.33.48 AM.png (865x600, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ih1zyzIbGRs?t=4m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
web.archive.org/web/20000229115848/http://facebook.com:80/site/company_history.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a shill.

Yikes.

>>Towards the end he says he talks to Blacks about how to be a father and Rabbis about how to live.
and to asian women about how to drive, I presume?

Why is it a wop looking dude every time?

>That nose
Yeah yeah.

damn hes got a nose

>That nose
(((Former white supremacist)))

Clayton bigsby, is that you?

this is one of the most offensively fake things I've ever seen...

>wop looking dude

Seriously?
He's a real life merchant.

Attached: 1467092708792.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Hello fellow white men, how are you today? We should truly give reparations to the disinfranchised African people out ancestors enslaved in history .. don't you agree?

>my tax dollars at work
worth every penny

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Attached: 1538549463967.jpg (262x302, 13K)

>Towards the end he says he talks to Blacks about how to be a father

you can't be serious

Just look at the nose!

youtu.be/ih1zyzIbGRs?t=4m56s

4:56

>tfw didn't fully went down the white supremacist path aside from internet trolling (this was back during the bush administration -- and I was in high school at the time), but still find a lot common with this guy.
I'm not going to lie. But it gives me the feels a little bit.

LOL BUT HE KEPT THE FASHY CUT???????

absolute clown world we live in gents.

Attached: 1536794230297.jpg (640x778, 95K)

Only hand rubbing/ringing would fulfill the stereotype

>former white supremacist
yeah sure, and he is on the news to? the lefties didn t take him down till now?

That's one Jewish looking motherfucker

and you have the balls to still call yourself the master race?

Just a reminder that this is half of you in 10 years.

Former white supremacist? More like a former meth addict yikes

absolutely this mon amie

The other half will be pulling the lever on the gas

>Harrowing story of a fellow White Supremacist who walked away from hate
Yes, hello there fellow White Supremacist. Bad nig nogs am I right?
I always use words like "harrowing" and I also wish to walk away from hate

Attached: npc.jpg (218x231, 5K)

Hey, the CBC is state sponsored propaganda by the Canadian government. It's huge on fake news and narrative. I don't plan on watching this.

I am saging accordingly.

i dont think you understand the dynamic here, pooloo.
sometimes TV can lie to you

>niggers, rabbis, and a reformed white supremacist, lifetime in conjunction with CNN presents: "Diversity: Just Do It!"

Look at the nose of that dude.
Absolute yiddish UNIT

Attached: 1548800903604.jpg (611x573, 43K)

you have more people getting cucked than being redpilled

You will be the one trying to hide your past in 10 years.
We are the future.

Attached: Sweet Country Home Carolina Sanchez by Giovanni Gastel for Glamour Italia Oct 14 17.jpg (690x898, 204K)

(((fellow)))

Might not be an actual Jew but he certainly works for them. And by works I mean just gobbles up their dicks

look whose talking

>and you have the balls to still call yourself the superpower by 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

Attached: anonymous-id-sh-uz-h-01-15-17-sun-06-33-24-no-107204614-file-designated-jpg-3-12191359.png (500x848, 72K)

>everyone i don't like is a jew or jewish shill

People here will one day realize how they’ve fallen for redpill radicalization.

it happens to be a fact

and my confirmation bias confirms that you are an idiot.

Not true! Some are traitors to the race! Some are hapless pawns to a machine they know nothing about!

And you act luke my life revolves around anti-semitism. You just, good sir, you jest

when I got "redpilled" I wasn't on Jow Forums I didn't even know this place ever existed.

some cuntbag said that a long time ago and you won't let go of the meme, no pajeet here would cry about becoming a superpower in 8 months from now.

>Might not be an actual Jew

I looked him up. He was supposedly the real life guy they based American History X on.
So probably a Jewish Hollywood/ CIA plant.

Just like Mark Zuckerberg or Einstein.
web.archive.org/web/20000229115848/http://facebook.com:80/site/company_history.htm

See, their guys are good, and our Goys are bad, but we can learn from Rabbis and Black fathers if we live moment to moment.

Attached: adam_grossman.png (1207x677, 490K)

What's that, the senseless march of authoritarian leftism? The enormous amount of hate for my people? The madness that is 'gender dysphoria' and sexual deviancy that is pushed on the youth, despite higher rates of suicide attributed to both previously mentioned groups? My side, I just come here to shitpost. This place had nothing to do with my redpilling

Former white supremacist because he discovered Jews aren't white.

nice ad hom

This is inspiring. I'm glad I never fell into this trap to begin with, I'm just here to laugh at your stupidity.

i can tell you hurt poopoo

>dubs
What do you mean radicalized?
You can't be radicalized if it's the truth supported by study after study until you look absolutely ridiculous for not accepting it.. Even if it takes longer than your three minute attention span.

Attached: 1543571215430.jpg (255x251, 17K)

I didn’t mention pol.

This happens outside of here.

It happens outside of here.

and what, pray tell, makes you believe this guy is either a >traitor to the race or >a hapless pawn to a machine? Is it because he is your ideological enemy?

>inspiring
To do drugs? No inspiration needed for that roachy

i actually think pewdiepie knows, and that they know that he knows, and that he knows they know that he knows.
i think that line was uttered in the hopes that it'd get at outcry to get him censored.

Every
Fucking
Time

Attached: 972E3B8F-3CE2-46FE-AA38-FC5B06153B28.jpg (600x576, 133K)

stunning and brave

Attached: powerful.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

A lot of "former white supremacists" are feds and informants, OR they got involved as they just kind of fell into it, and back when the violent skin-head was the main type of "nazi" most didnt take things seriously.

It was just a social group and gave them something to briefly believe in without really knowing much.

Any "former white supremacist" was never really pro white to start with.

Oh well then I outlined how it happened. I don't see it as falling per se, more of an ominous climb to a bleak plateau wherein you are rewarded with for your efforts with a swift kick in the nuts. But hey, everyone's balls are hurting around here.

Hey how's your gf's black boyfriend's cum taste after you watch her get fucked?

alright, you got me. My point is that >all my enemies are jews is the sign of a crazy person. Its paranoia to the extreme.

Nice cope. As long as capitalism continues down this path and maintains its growth, there won't be a future for you or I.

Attached: 1551537816419.jpg (285x575, 38K)

yes. This was my red pilling I had a chance to meet with black people and they said something remotely racist then claimed "black peepo can't be racsit" you are trying to create a Babylon with this kind of double standard and not expect any backlash. Can't be this naive

Holy shit that nose

Attached: Charlie Kike.jpg (904x964, 48K)

relax Pajeet it's just a meme I respect Hinduism desu

they're just bunch of metheads

Wow
Stunning
I have no words
Powerful
I'm speechless
So brave
Just wow
#Folks

Gonna lay this out: his efforts serve to undermine what little sense of racial cohesion remains for Europeans. He is a sickly beacon that says, "yes, you too can reform" whilst holding manacles behind his back. He's reformation would include you PERMANENTLY subjugating yourself to an incomprehensible level of guilt and shame. You would be rewarded by being told you are now a "good boy". Blacks have their racial solidarity, Hispanics have theirs, Asiatics have theirs. Only we of European descent cannot, and our numbers shrink every year. I used to believe that either it's all bad or none of it is, but the game is rigged from the start. The goal is the dispossession of whites. He aids that goal.

Attached: nice.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Why are they always so firmly entrenched in their own assholes?

Q U A L I T Y
P O S T

>A lot of "former white supremacists" are feds and informants, OR they got involved as they just kind of fell into it,

The FBI and Jewish groups larped as Nazis because nobody cared back then.
>Demographics were White enough.
>No identity politics
>No outrage culture of clickbait and special victim group MSM channels

They just did it to catfish criminals and justify anti-hate groups' budgets.

>Former white supremacist
that's a glow nigger at best

And that kids is a jew in disguise. You can spot him by the nose

Haven't seen a post of such quality on this chan in many years.

(((how do you do my fellow whites)))

Attached: 1542246178559.jpg (1242x2208, 223K)

>PERMANENTLY subjugating yourself to an incomprehensible level of guilt and shame
>Only we of European descent cannot
You can literally do this, without shame or guilt. It is only when it stops being pride in ones race ans begins to become hatred for others, that it becomes perverse. This guy doesn't seem guilty, he shouldn't be, ideology of hatred is one anyone can fall into.

Thanks lads, been a way awhile

I'm still waiting for any of these sort of people to actually address the evidence. Pic related

Attached: replacement4.png (2000x1557, 1.05M)

shut up mayo-ass cumskin

Attached: 1552864322247.jpg (520x810, 108K)

>Everytime an islamic terror attack happens: pander to muslims and warn white people not to be racist
>Everytime a """"white supremacist"""" terror attack happens: pander to muslims and tell white people they're racist scum
It's never worked for better and never will. Why do they keep doing it?

He's got schnoozpah

guy, everyone knows that europe has shitty birthrates. This is just the UN acknowledging. Believe it or not, people outside of here are not so racially-driven that they want to replace whites as some form of revenge or hatred. If it was Africa that was depopulating, it would simply be populating it with immigration from white countries.

>>Towards the end he says he talks to Blacks about how to be a father and Rabbis about how to live

You need hate to live, the Rabbis should have taught him this, their holy book the Talmud is filled with hate.

>Former.

Once you see the light, the future can only ever be white.

See that's the thing, pride and love for my race are at the core of my being. And I seek to preserve that, just as everyone should. And I truly believe that. But when people make themselves an enemy to my people, that becomes a problem. I begin to resent my enemies, to hate them. I take refugee in the company of my people, of which I'm fortunate to say I have many physically around me who I interact with almost daily. Again, however, I seek to preserve my people. Not out of hate, not out of malice, not out of cruelty or even supremacist ideologies. But out of love. And THAT is what makes me a danger to ZOG, because I am not blinded but inspired. Unlike Brenton I have a lot going for me in my life that I am unwilling to sacrifice. Like the moderate Muslim who quietly supports and approves of the jihadi, I live my life.

because they are liberals. That doesn't mean we have to literally hate a group of people.

How is hate working out for you?

>As long as x continues

Technology is going to change things very dramatically.

I think the 10nth of the world with the best weapons and programming skills will do fine.
Though it will be disruptive.

Muh nigga wut

Attached: 1552730769926.png (445x410, 199K)

Oy Vey

I needed this ,thanks

>How is hate working out for you?

I would need to become a Jew to really find out, now wouldn't I.

>You can literally do this
yeah right what a bullshitter fuck out of here nigger this place is not for you

>Mink
he's jewish

>I begin to resent my enemies, to hate them
>Again, however, I seek to preserve my people. Not out of hate, not out of malice
you want to dodge the word of hate, but it is at the core of what you call "pride and love for my race". And who are these people who make themselves an enemy to your people? Beyond fringe supremacist groups from all races, there are none except those common to all.

> I have many physically around me
then why call this racial pride, instead of love for my friends and family. This would be more based in reality than a arbitrary concept of race.

Attached: 30b2a00b3de6bdc5b204c684e16a2e77e520264ab394b6e95767285b617c2c30.jpg (801x966, 276K)

>fellow White Supremacist

>That doesn't mean we have to literally hate a group of people.
Why not? I hate my neighbours because they're a bunch of noisy pieces of shit with no respect for their surroundings (and they hate eachother too by the way). If they stopped making noise, moved, or the construction company improved the acoustic isolation hate would dissipate rapidly. But as long as we have to deal with eachother under the same circumstances nothing's gonna change.
You can't engineer human beings to remove something that's in their nature. At least for now. Things are solved by letting people live the lifes they want, or at least have the chance to pursue it.

Founding Fathers were racist and "white supremaicst" whatever that means