So it's official, America is now Weimar Germany

twitter.com/SweetKat111/status/1107713269320560647

So it's official, America is now Weimar Germany.

How long until Nazi time?

Attached: 157235829236.png (598x763, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-zBzZJd-nfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot believe the gall of drag queens parading themselves like this in TX..? I thought the Texans were gun-toting badasses? Why hasn't someone ventilated these queers yet?

Actual Texans are being dwarfed in population by the border's activities over the years. Have you been to El Paso?

California has been dumping its garbage in Texas for decades.

Oh, that shit's going on in Sheila Lee's district? Well, well. What a coincidence! Note her ring, in pic related.

These people ALL NEED TO HANG IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE.

Attached: sheila jackson lee boylover ring question.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

You guys better start exercising

Attached: best excersize.gif (372x209, 2.79M)

Spic subhumans have taken over the major cities like Houston.

Spics have always been the majority in Texas, anyways the problem are the people from Cali coming in. Most Mexicans here are pretty based, as you can see in the video it's white people as always. Get your fucking people in check, its embarrassing as fuck.

Fort Bend literally gets toted as "the most diverse county in the country" no joke.
Granted, the left isn't fucking around with that title, I'll give them that. It is literally a surprisingly even distribution of the four major races that the US acknowledges as races. (white, Asian, black, Latino). About 25% apiece.

>complaining an area that used to be fucking Mexico has a lot of spics
Yeah no shit. But they aren't the problem, the downfall of the state is caused by Cali transplants.

youtu.be/-zBzZJd-nfw

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Anons, I'm black, if I don't make it through this, it's been a pleasure serving with you all.

Attached: IMG_3002.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

I don't know what Weimar is or why everyone is suddenly saying it all over the board.

First day?

Holy shit.
If this was NZ, she would be put away for objectionable material.

This in Austin which is apparently the big Liberal hub of Texas while most of the other cities are a lot more conservative.

>in Austin
Could you read the first sentence of that tweet?

You can still breed with nigresses and fuck off back to africa, you chucklefuck.
Hitler had nigger soldiers, Alexander had nigger soldiers, the British empire had shitskin soldiers, the french had nigger soldiers.
White people don't just murder niggers for sport, they want you out of their countries because you are, by and large, complete animals.

it's the period in Germany between WW1 and WW2 that lead to the rise of the nsdap.
Do a search for a video called "culture of critique for normies" to see how (((history keeps repeating))). And please spread it around.

I din't actually, I just looked at the picture. But I recognized the picture and I remember seeing it on Infowars in a video and I was sure they said Austin.

I hope soon! Please get a Waffen SS ASAP

>"I'm 8" the post

Attached: 1552263613665.jpg (600x600, 118K)

I remember my dad talking about this when I was a little kid. He is a history buff and pretty center right but he always said
>Nazis were reactionary
>extreme-reactionary
>what were they reacting to that made them so extreme?

The “muh reaction to ww1” doesn’t answer that question because the Nazis were a force of cultural reaction as a geo-political reaction.

Waffen SS were trash tho user. Like 2 good divisions and the other 90% of them were just cannon fodder.

Also, you wouldn’t get in.