Why are Poland, Czech, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary and Ukraine so racist?

To the point even Italian and Greek tourists could be lynched on the streets of these countries for "looking Arab". Why these shitholes reject human decency and multiculturalism?

Attached: images (93).jpg (485x632, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSHobAIRQBU
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/crossing-the-hajnal-border/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/europes-rednecks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They sound awesome.

>Ukraine
They are racists? They export a lot of prostitutes and they are a jew puppet state.
Redpill me on Ukraine.

>Slovenia
we aren't

Attached: slopain miro.PNG.png (614x408, 618K)

>so racist?

Attached: slopain_parada človek Screenshot_187.jpg (504x881, 93K)

Fuck off cunt and show us your flag coward

Sucking all non-white dicks recently got popular.

What's it to you, faggot?

>eastern Slavs
>lynching people for looks
>lynching people for looks
I almost feel like a Russian in a cold war. Make us a favor and show your flag.
[spoiler] antisemitism is growing due to fucking obvious political state[/spoiler]

Because they have seen what a fucking shithole multiculturalism turns nations into? Retard?
Odds are people from these nations have been to at least one western capital and wanted to vomit.

I always looked at nations in the Caribbean and wondered what paradises they would be if they were not so "diverse" instead of the crime ridden shitholes they actually are outside of tourist hotspots.

Attached: 1470202221807.jpg (2253x1690, 945K)

cuz they be subhuman slavs

sounds great. never trust a wog.

The carribean used to be a white paradise. It was taken over by niggers that committed genocide.
Something you have to read up yourself as no one will ever teach that fact.

>why do these white paradises refuse to shitskin up their white paradises

what a riddle and a half, aye cunt

Attached: 12q934857q23.jpg (552x613, 40K)

Just have to remember they're all ex Eastern bloc. They know and remember very well where these kind of policies come from and what they lead to even under a different agenda. They're probably the only countries in Europe proactively defending themselves.

>Poland, Czech, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary and Ukraine racist
This is why they will survive while Germans, French, British and Swedes will turn into negroid and islamic peoples. Once the negroid race is obtained they will have workers with an IQ sufficient to use a machine and stupid enough to believe with conviction the existence of a god or a new prophet who tells him what to do.

All the technological achievements that the West would have achieved will remain only prototypes and ((they)) will go on to sell us oil, energy, vaccines and print money from nothing, imposing interest and debt without these new peoples being able to understand what happens over their heads.

The intellectual abilities of the sandniggers are so low that they cannot even build wells to give water to their children. The minds of the muslims are so manipulable that they remain a fasting month because they believe there is a god who wants them to do it. To such a people you could make believe the advent of a new prophet with new commandments and a new Koran and they would believe it. Believe, obey, work.

If the white man were to declare war on the banking system,
or disclose the technologies for obtaining unlimited and free energy (((they))) would stop accumulating money and wealth.

Attached: negroid-race.jpg (450x543, 82K)

Slav subhuman speaking, we remember well what PC and gommunism comes to, and it all starts with destroying native populations, moving and replacing them, bringing new people and mixing them, in order to create more "diverse, robust society". Even uneducated hobos can figure that out because we felt the consequences merely 25 years ago.

The eastern europeans are idebtical to us mate they even have the same consistancy of liberals cucks and faggots.
The difference is if someone says they suck they all get their backs up and defend their ethnicity.
In the west because leftists are everywhere and have brain washed the population no one sticks up for their own.

Slovenia is literally a Banana Republic

every shithole is racist

and they are shitholes

>This is why they will survive
they won't you dumb luigi, they have the lowest birth rate and fertility rate in the world and in the whole history
their population decrease a lot every year
Baltic states population for exemple will be the half of today after 100 years from now

slovenes are cucks tqh

sparati in bocca islamico di merda
prima di farlo stupra tua madre e tua sorella

We’re not racist. We just hate shitalians. Big difference between hating on other races and italian subhuman apes.

it only exists because it became a part of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes in 1918.

The left is ethnomasochistic here too. And then there's the Russians who want to do away with us also.

>the low birth rates will continue for eternity until eastern europe is a human-less desert!!!

Attached: 52999892_2194121237312332_5380303032028233728_n.jpg (960x414, 28K)

Slovenias capital and youth is leftist. I can tell you this as i am a slovenian that has finished highschool 1 year ago and lives in the capital. Most of my peers were lefty weedsmokers. Most people dont care about race here. The tensions are based around the history of Yugoslavia (serbs, albanians, bosnians). We dont have many other races here. I know like one black guy and ive seen about 2 others in the city. No hispanics and virtually zero asians. I like my country alot.

Attached: 1538897721444.png (1200x900, 346K)

Oh please Mustafić Turković, don’t make me come there, buy your village, and sell your sister Cigana Ciganova Ciganovska back to Turkey.

KEKKKKKKKK

>Muslim believe that chemical weapons will not be used to sterilize them
They are like a cancer that through metastases tries to survive and expand. Chemotherapy is equally necessary, western man must only rediscover himself and his madness.

>shitalians
kek
>slovenian, son of a people who exports:
- whores
- apartment rats
- dentists low-cost
- boga woga
>calls the Italians shititalians

you can always return to shit in the bucket and throw it out of the window

Attached: DN_VL1mWAAAVBV9.jpg (1024x858, 112K)

Compared to Slovenia, shitaly is literally third world by every relevant statistic. Just stay in your garbage and don’t come here. Thanks.

>The sons of Allah has not yet invented mirrors
In the morning, when you wake up, do you not suck yourself? Don't you want to commit suicide by jumping off a building? Tell me why not

Attached: 59c84f0a45d2a027e83bcc85.jpg (626x358, 43K)

Yeah chekk them birthrates again. My 3 year old is worth 7000 of you swine.

The problem is Slovenians want to come to Italy. If I don't hear on the news about whores and apartment thieves I wouldn't even know you exist. So keep calm that no one wants to come and live among the gypsies in a poor land, without sun, sea and mountains.

>without sun, sea and mountains
?

Attached: 1546407072035.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Greeks and Italians do look arab though, that's what they are fighting against

>getting baited by a shill

user i..

shill thread

Sure thing, that’s why there’s such a swarm of you here that we had talks on how to ban you from entering last year. Just stay in your third world shithole, that’s all I ask.

those paki poo look unironically italians to me

if they shave their beards they will pass as locals in your arab christian country

who are you again?
that's right, no one,
slav

I reiterate, my three year old breaks shitskin three year olds in half. Cope sandnugger.

>my x is better than your x, daddy told me so, my daddy beat your daddy

how old are you, kid? 10 or 13? go drink milk

we are harbor for various european white supremacists basically
youtube.com/watch?v=kSHobAIRQBU

>if they shave their beards they will pass as locals in your arab christian country
Think about what you say: try to offend the Italian people by saying that the Italians look like muslims. An obvious conclusion is that you know your people suck and try to accuse others of sucking like you

You should short circuit but you're too stupid to understand

>that’s why there’s such a swarm of you here that we had talks on how to ban you from entering last year
What the fuck are you saying? Only human waste could choose to leave Italy to go and live among the gypsies, so this exodus is welcome. I hope more and more shit goes away

their goverment and state institutions are complete shit, so they had to ask nazi groups in the country to help them in the war against separatists. Now these nazis are barely controllable, armed and do whatever they want.

Because lots of Arabs and Turks go there and think they can do whatever they like. But they get their skull bashed in, since Slavs aren't limpwristed faggots like in West Europe.
Also most non thot Slav girls detest Arabs and shitskins in general.

i saw the golden one visited you guys

didn't say that italians will look like muslims
i said italians will look like pakis, and since i'm not a paki so i won't care

You ARE the gipsy you fucking shitskin

Hopefully because they learned from our mistakes. Probably also because of the civil wars in those areas leading to increased xenophobia.

The Czech especially have the right ideas, hopefully I can finalize moving out of the UK before "license to fap" becomes a thing. Flat 15% tax rate unless you're making like 1m+ per year, in which case it's 22%. Over here I pay 42% and get absolutely nothing for it. Residents can also have guns because the government doesn't treat its populace like children, and the country is 99% white.

The only thing I'd worry about is lack of a robust constitution. Idk how long it will be until the EU start making legislation to disarm citizens.

>lots
lmao

>leave shitholes for another shitholes
this isn't how it work

But you are all the same, you all smell the same way. You all believe in the same things and this puts you all at the same cultural, evolutionary and intellectual level

>leaving a more expensive shithole for a cheaper holiday shithole with hotter women
That's literally how it works

Attached: 440.jpg (289x292, 14K)

>You ARE the gipsy you fucking shitskin
Sure, sure, Bogdan. Now go back to taking the pills, get some sleep and when you wake up erase from your life all that was invented and/or produced in Italy. So you will live in a cleaner and shit-free world.

Free tips: Remember to empty the bucket and inflate the tires of the caravan

Gee a few dozen "people".

I like how we're classified as a shithole. Don't come here.

They have a healthy ethnocentric society unlike western Europe and the Anglosphere. Unfortunately leftist media will destroy them too in the future.

>13 year old with kids
There really is nothing more retarded on this Earth than an inbred muslim.

Pretty neat

Attached: 1552494020252.png (750x807, 739K)

Attached: How to spot a Jew.png (560x557, 722K)

This westerners should stay out and not spread their faggotry to East Europe

The problem you are describing is non existant. There are no lynchings of arabic looking people.
The real question is: Why are you beating the strawman, why are you lying??

I've been to Czech republic and Hungary and I had no issue at all... dunno about others

Dude, I hope you know, without the Italian snitches, Austrians would have bombed your russian friends and your subhuman ass, back in to the stone age, for killing a member of the austrian royalty. When the Nato fucked you over, I some Germans and Austrians taught, that it served you right.

The article just next to the one you showed:
"The essence of the Jewish Question"

Attached: kwestia.png (854x433, 491K)

The fact that they are east of the Hajnal Line. Western Europeans are genetically predisposed to being natural cucks.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/crossing-the-hajnal-border/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/europes-rednecks/

Attached: hajnal meme.jpg (500x295, 50K)

Cowards hiding behind meme flags

Attached: 1552578576113.jpg (720x719, 94K)

Hellas you know damn well this is bs

This can be bought due tomorrow. Best invested 6 zł in my life

Pretty shitty bait desu. Also neck yourself you shilly nigger with your murderous satanic nonsense called multiculturalism.

We do not want that shit in our countries when we see what it brought to the west.

Kys UNfaggot !

You're not articulating like a Belgian poster. It's like a 14 year old Brit kid of pakistani decent. I smell Yorkshire. NW

Attached: 1544172569536.gif (300x300, 1.59M)