Lol, "White Terror."

Playing the white privilege card

Attached: file.png (742x454, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åsne_Seierstad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a Jewish name??

Looks like it!

Around here White Terror still means the persecution of bolsheviks (and French revolutionaries). Good times.

Could be G*rmanic of some type, will need a Euroid to confirm

Looks quite jewish to me. Wouldnt surprise me desu

The real privilege is denying they are terrorist because they wouldn’t hurt you

Sounds like a Nordic cuck name to me.

I am not all white.
Yet, I firmly believe that all muslims must be eradicated along with their disgusting ideology.
I firmly believe that communism is the second worst thing after islam, and all commies should be emulsified with extreme intolerance before we go for the muslims.
In particular, I really hate that ginger fucknut Chechen, who is much 'whiter' than I.
Just another lie from the 'combating whiteness' claque, who should be put to death after the commies, but before the muslims.
Always kill the traitors first.

Can they seriously not understand that this perpetual assault on whites PROVES HIM RIGHT?

Ah who am I kidding? They want more terror attacks, cos it makes for more clicks.

Fuck these people, and fuck any white cuck who kneels down to this shit.

She is norwegian
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åsne_Seierstad

Attached: 1549383565819.jpg (798x661, 58K)

I knew it!

You are all clearly showing symptoms of n-goy pox.

It's not like we just give scapegoating a new name and hid it behind convoluted junk science.

Attached: 1458655567043.png (558x568, 383K)

MSM opinion articles are conspiracy theories.

why don't non whites get articles psychoanalyzing them when they commit terrorist attacks? are we to accept that they are simply dumb and violent without any higher motivations or faculties?

DEMOCRATS being the real racists as usual

Replace white with Islamic. Do you know what the reaction would be?

>hundreds of muslim terror attacks
Just isolated incidents, don't be a racist!
>two isolated incidents done by whites
WHITE TERROR WHITE TERROR

Anatomy of Globalist Tyranny

Well duh, think of what their objective is. They are trying to destroy western civilization.

Yeah. I still felt it necessary to point it out though.

libshits treat non whites as literal retarded children while white people are held to a higher standard and are given a "you should know better" spiel

you know the Sjws might be right when they talk about just how ingrained white supremacy is in the normal day to day thoughts of white people as a whole, regardless of where they stand in their politics

Most people think they’re better than what they are.