Redpilled= radicalization

Attached: 2F65F474-2ED4-4CCD-8A38-E0E74195CB89.jpg (750x740, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no. Oh no. Not again

>iphone
shit bait op

lol

>wanting to build a strong family and make sure they're well off in the future is mental fragility and confusion, but wanting to multilate yourself to play pretend the other gender is not

OPEN THE GATES

>wanting to build a strong family and make sure they're well off in the future is mental fragility and confusion
I mean, yeah?

You literally only want to "build a strong family" because you're insecure of other men on Jow Forums making fun of you for not being "manly" enough, and not because you're actually secure in your masculinity.

>this is what (((blue check marks))) actually believe

ah shit you're right

Attached: 6875678576.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Don't use my history for your leftist cringe memes, please and thank you.
Also gas all kikes.

Attached: 1545421902119.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

The alt right can’t meme

You’re slayin

Khs jüden

Diana, you’re never going to find a husband at this rate doing this. You’re in your mid-thirties and your room smells like cat feces and urine. Ever since Buzzfeed laid you off you’ve been acting far worse than usual. Is everything alright?

Attached: A021BDA0-6F86-4446-8F88-65BA1AFD343D.jpg (640x659, 70K)

you can actually swap the 3 symbols around in this meme and it still makes perfect sense.

Yes, isn't it weird how many people it speaks to when the boogy man aspect of it is hidden?

Well, whats the accurate pic then? I came here because of Ron Paul and as a staunch libertarian. After years of pol, I'm just right wing and confused. Trump killed off libertarianism on this board and alt-right or outright nazism is all thats left. I stopped visiting pol some time ago and only came back because of the meme killings in NZ.

You're just mad because I called you out lol

pfff oh yeah user you caught me

>u ar literally nazis
how will Jow Forums ever recover

It is not the nazi memes that is radicalizing young white men. It is mass immigration, legal discrimination against white men, and the constant stream of propaganda denigrating white men.

That propoganda is being fed to you by the likes of YouTube videos, news sites and forums. Example Shapiro, infowars, breitbart and so on. They give you a unique twist on those news to incite anger and response they want then you conversate amongst your developing social group about it and grow stronger in your beliefs.

This is what goes right over their heads. Their own Twitter feeds are excellent sources of recruitment propaganda.

There are literal jews writing articles for fairly large publications talking about the inherent evil of white men. Besides you ignore the other 2 causes.

Seriously, they are digging their own graves and the harder they try to crack down the more radicals they create.

Thanks for keeping me awake, checkblue

You mean like feminists, minorities, gays and literally any other group of "repressed peoples"? No shit the media is spinning everything. If they weren't, everything would be a lot cooler

Have you ever even talked to a gay person before?

Attached: 1544679630597.jpg (506x500, 97K)

The Greeks were the heroes.

X

No u

Attached: 1552412629892.png (500x580, 109K)

>he didnt read the sequels

Pretty accurate if you replace jews with elites

>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world
>1939
>1945
I wonder where all that ash went..
>can pol answer that?

Attached: 1544880635266.jpg (720x636, 33K)

it's a metonymy

Attached: 1550416796691.jpg (2200x3111, 880K)

you people are on here all day and all night complaining about jews and blacks - of course this image is true. you're all far gone - a long way to go if you want to join the normie world, which we will have to end up doing if we don't want to die broke.

Shapiro is jew, are you antisemite?

>people are on here all day and all night complaining about jews and blacks
What does that have to do with PewDiePie?

the only men on pol want this so not sure what youre talking about

But communism is the right way amirite?
>sage

Redpilled is a slang term for indoctrinated

every sane non-jew and also many jews are antisemites. what's weird about it?

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 925K)

Ultimately it all comes back to this simple truth: the wages of sin is death. Liberty belongs to the virtuous. If you want liberty, build families, a congregation... a nation. Dont try to cut corners and think you can have liberty in a land that celebrates atheists, homosexuals, suicide and euthanasia apologists, etc. To tolerate is not to forget that what we tolerate does not deserve anything more.

Imagine if your a parent and you have son who does something really stupid and ruins his life because he spends too much time on the internet
Just a reason more for those people who say that there is a link between violent media and violence itself
Come to think of it,regarding this what happened in New Zealand,they're not that wrong anymore
Would you seriously allow your children to browse Jow Forums considering how dangerous that can be?

Globalists=communists
Leftists=communists
Communists=thrown out of chopper

Attached: 1548688794703.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

czeched.