Why did libertarianism become purely a meme ideology? It seems like nobody really takes it seriously anymore...

Why did libertarianism become purely a meme ideology? It seems like nobody really takes it seriously anymore. I come across a lot of "ex-libertarians," but not a lot of people who convert TO libertarianism from other ideologies for some reason.

Attached: AAuE7mAx3BJVWzJasvPSwJ4ZpTyUTzbi8dKYifHMsw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 73K)

Once you grow up and become a big boy, you accept, and that's the right word, accept, meaning you take in something that isn't just lovely to just nab up... you ACCEPT, the reality, that niggers and other nonwhites shit all over libertarianism and they don't want freedom. They want gibs; they want a powerful government and they want to use it's power to obtain resources for themselves and their own people.

You're not going to teach the majority of spics to wave a fuckin' US flag and hurrah for low taxes. If you think so? You're a little stupidass and it's time to stop being an infant moron.

You're not going to teach niggers to love gun rights, or want less dem programs. No friend. You see... it's quite simple. They want MO', dem programs.
And if you can't accept that then little babby needs to stop being a stupid sunnuvabitch. Poor poor babby, but yep. Babby needs to grow up.

I used to consider myself libertarian. Still have my leanings. But I acknowledged the failings in the ideology and slowly, over time, I accepted that the flaws and shortcomings are too much for a reasonable person to want to fight for it. At the least not at this current time in history. We're more in danger of turning into a shitty 3rd world shithole full of brown morons than we are of... some libertarian not getting to toke his meth freely while he walks down the street and sells it to half-nigger immigrants without a business license of some vapid weak shit.

when we realized ending the drug war and no victimless crimes just cause degeneracy on a massive scale. family's wealth, children, health, and psychological wellbeing ruined by heroine, coke, prostitution, etc

when we realized "free trade" isnt really "free" and importing a bunch of cheap shit from low wage countries ends up decimating your own industries to the point you rely on foreign goods and they have you by the balls

when we realized lolbertarians say "ellis island immigration" meaning "meritocracy" but in reality ellis island created a white european ethnostate, not a flood of muslims and shitskins

Attached: 10.png (583x532, 130K)

Attached: IMG_0491.jpg (547x500, 88K)

It’s impossible to implement in a multiracial society

libertarians plagiarised ayn rand, pic related

Attached: Ayn-Rand-photo.png (485x461, 201K)

It only works if everyone does it. Good luck with that.

>ex-libertarians
The story Alt-Hype told about why he left was pretty interesting. He couldn't believe that the most advanced thinkers' answer to defense (against state actors) was just insurance schemes. There seems to be a lot of hand-waving and few detailed answers below the surface.

If you are born rich then you can afford to be a libertarian. Like this fine gentleman implied, the rest of us are better off choosing a side.

It's sophomoric and lacking and practical applicability. It's like a great piece of tech with no use cases. Made mostly for the amusement of the makers. It's political-philosophical mental masturbation.

Because its wrong . The world can't function without the government helping its people. Libertarianism is absolutely immoral.

What did Hungarians think of Anthony de Jasay? I saw that he died earlier this year.

Attached: 1200px-Anthony-De-Jasay[1].jpg (1200x1121, 267K)

Sometimes I wish in some other universe that Jow Forums could have photos of posters. It's good to know people of your mindset are out there, because it's easy to get the impression everyone is blue pilled as fuck, so it'd be fun to see what our type looks like.

All the non-retarded people left and became anti-libertarian. Only ex-libertarians know how retarded libertarianism is.

Funny thing about that, I used to follow Ryan when he was Fringe Elements, long before he even started arguing against Hannibal Barca on race realist matters. So many years ago. I actually was annoyed by how much he went off into this, "race thing" and wished that he would just stick to libertarianism and in my mind, to "make sense" strategically. At the time Ron Paul was running politically and libertarianism seemed to be on the upswing. I was slow coming to terms with race realism and the full implications on society and my worldview in general.

But, I eventually came around. Race matters. It matters a Lot, and the more you learn, again I go back to the same word, more honestly the more you Accept for yourself to learn, the more you realize just fully how Much race matters. It does a fairly great deal. To ignore that, or else purposefully limit yourself and lie to yourself by ignoring to learn fully some factor you dislike of reality, that's childish.
Ideas, like libertarianism, don't mean much if they don't bear reality in mind. The idea people can sprout wings and fly doesn't make people do so. And do you know what? The idea "freedom good" doesn't change a nonwhite/nigger, anons.

Libertarianism isn't a meme ideology! It's the other ideologies that are memes. Hating libertarianism is also a meme. Those ex-libertarians you came across, also memes. Filthy memesters. Libertarianism is the true and ultimate red-pill. It's legit as fuck.

Those gibs dependent folk have become that way due to non-libertarian policies. The cleansing light of libertarianism is the primary force that would straighten them out and set them on a worthy path.

Read the posted signs, aussie.
>Don't feed the niggers
>They're niggers

I was an edgy storfag when stormfags actually existed and then became a libertarian. That being said we're facing a crisis, we're under attack, libertarianism isn't the medicine for that. When we're done cleaning up the filth, we can go back to a homogeneous and harmonious libertarian society

Attached: The Holy Trinity.jpg (599x717, 84K)

Czeched. Libertarianism is about constraining the government though, especially government bureaucracy. No one ever argues for complete abolition of the government

Given the Laissez-faire nature of the ideology, it’s simply too weak to act as a counter movement, which is the exact kind of movement we need. We are in the reactionary phase. Libertarianism is something for after the reactionary phase.

ever seen a
libertarian convention? boy i sure don't know why its not more popular

Attached: libatr.jpg (1842x1036, 80K)