I have seen a future vision of Brenton Tarrant!!!

in this vision brenton is without internet in jail. no more shitposting. no more memes. the case will not have much publicity meaning imagery, recordings etc. he then gets maximum penalty and is very soon forgotten. remember: he has no internet nor possibility to shitpost. he will be forced to detox from memes and the chan-"culture". over the years he will come to senses. long gone is the meme magick is real delusion. no big war. no takeover. no end of days. no nothing. and he still is locked away. offline. and nobody gives a shit about him. he wasted his life for some worldwide shcktrolling. while it lasted.
>don't be brenton tarrant

Attached: bt.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are naive to think that there will be not conflict

stop your retardin shitpostin slomo goyim rabi shakels, you live in your lone retard world like him

His actions will have riptides that will ultimately last throughout the rest of history, even if his name is mostly forgotten. I have too much family connections. Even if I didn’t I wouldn’t ever do a mass shooting. But I’m sure he’s happy with the final result. Even if he has to stay in jail possibly for the rest of his life

Attached: 1532757902143.png (433x475, 213K)

will it reach a critical mass and send the world into turmoil? I don't think so. for the critical mass to be reached there must be some worldwide chain of events. otherwise chruch burning here, shooting there, the usual. but nothing that could trigger easily utter chaos. no. fucking. way.

Attached: 1525620298397.jpg (2400x3600, 1.8M)

In his mind he got everything he wanted and, thanks to the law in NZ, will probably be a free man one day. Every day he lives is a mockery to his victims and to justice and everyone knows it. He knows it.
You don't honestly think what you typed is fitting punishment for his crimes, but you might like to convince someone so you can try to believe it yourself.

Great post ahmed.

friendly reminder: breivik is rottening there the exact same way. totally isolated. offline. nobody to share his sooper dooper great internet meme ideas. and he is whining a lot. but nobody gives a shit.

he will get punishment. live breivik. by brutally censorship, isolation and no internet nor nobody to share his shit with. this punishment hurts 'em the most. they didn't trigger shit. they just go down as some mass killer based on some meme ideology.

Russia is probably going to over-extend and then Nato article 5 kicks in. Then we will really see where we stand on many many things for real.

Attached: breve.png (814x456, 386K)

>he's being BRUTALLY isolated

I'm sure the families are grateful, really helps with the grieving process knowing the mass murderer that killed their loved ones gets a PS2 and not a PS4. At least he wont be a free man one day, oh wait.

>he wont be a free man one day, oh wait.
he won't. after the regular sentence he is to be taken into preventive detention. he will stay offline forever. like brenton.
>don't be them user

OP you don't understand accelerationism nor his manifesto. How is being 19?

Brevik gets love letters and manifestly changed the future of his country forever. I think he's probably quite happy.

So much german C O P E in this thread

If he survives prison.

vielleicht finde ich dich und deine beschissene Familie und stecke dir einen Schraubenzieher in den Schädel.. 2020 holen wir Brenton ausm Knast raus .

Attached: Klimagreta.in.Christchurch.jpg (1140x1140, 225K)

>no. fucking. way.
How do you fucking know? Oh, that's right, you don't!
You're just shitposting from your mom's basement, hoping nothing bad happens to your safe-space alternative reality.
Wait until white become a minority. Then you'll see how tolerant everyone else is towards you. Faggot.

that's the whole point. nobody gives a fuck about what is written inside expect you faggots here. nobody gave a fuck about breivik crap either.

Rest in peace

no he's not. he's appealing all the time and whining about how bad life in prison for him is. butt nobody gives a fuck. he's not happy. for sure.

he wont ever be in general population

not only will he be targeted and killed if he is, but they will want to punish him by keeping him in brevik tier isolation.

> offline forever
Oh dear OP you overextended here. In most western nations prisoners have right of access to limited internet and the majority can easily access smart phones to just get full access. My wife had a family member in prison who facebooked daily. Brevik probably routines one of the chans.

Attached: it's afraid.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

So you haven't read it then? Why did you make this thread then if you admittedly don't know what you're talking about? Odd and a little embarrassing.

Go read what he appeals for you total moron. Holy hell are you dim.

Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: sad2.jpg (2880x615, 250K)

>will it reach a critical mass and send the world into turmoil?
nothing lile that has ever happened before

Attached: 1389909364286.jpg (780x755, 292K)

they never put guys like him in with others. They are famous/infamous and agitate or cause fear in other inmates. They also cant be turned into martyrs.

wow what a brilliant vision did you see that in a crystal ball?
tell me this week's lotto numbers

You are a retard if this is what passes for justice in your mind. You are doubly retarded if you think this line of reasoning is coaxing anyone out of committing some kind of copycat atrocity.
And honestly, why the hell shouldn't they? We live in clown world where a mass murderer get's a PS2 and a 20 year stay in Habbo Hotel.
>Breivik is whining lol he hates it in there
Sounds like he's not remorseful, sounds like it's a waste of time to imprison someone who murders 80 people and has the gall to demand better video games. Sounds like the state should get rid of him rather than let him chuckle at the ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE of europe until he inevitably- yes, inevitably, is let free.

Sage. He did nothing wrong
>without internet in jail. no more shitposting. no more memes
Why is that a bad thing?
>he'll be forgotten
What like Breivik? He hasn't been eithet

weak bait. like said. the vast majority will not give a fuck what is written there. nor take the time to do so. I have far better things to do than reading a meme reference mashup. you guy really think that there is something to gain from the minds of mass murderes? you're so pathetic. you should taken away your right to (read) shitpost.

19 year old leftists are typified by low mental horizons and a need for immediacy and gratification. So for someone like that if an action doesn't achieve it's ultimate goal immediately then it's impossible to understand. Most people predict balkanisation and racial conflict within 20-30 years and actions like this manifestly speed that up. I wouldn't have predicted clashes like this for at least another 5 years.

Why won't somebody do something?

t. Mohammad

the isolation will do it's m-m-m-magick. he's already broken af. none of his grandiose ideas and whatnot came to frutition. he's offline now. and nobody wants to speak with him. but hey.. he can play spyro the dragon now (as he is not getting adult themed games).

So you haven't read his manifesto, clearly don't understand his aims, then make a thread saying he hasn't achieved them. Jesus this is actually the absolute worst quality thread I've ever read. Shilling isn't meant to reflect his catastrophically on you.

you know part of breiviks statement/plan was how abisrd it was that he wouldnt get the death penalty.
He is in one way protesting how stupid their system is.
He even outright said he should get the death penalty for what he did. He is therefore exposing how retarded liberalism is.

spyro is sick though.

personal sacrifice is the greatest expression of duty to ones people

This.

it can't, it's not allowed to read the manifesto on JIDF hardware.

i wonder how he mentally prepared himself for it?

killing people is one part, but the 50 years of crushing isolation afterwards is another

Not everyone is bothered by it.

I don't know of any country in which it's actually illegal to read it. It's the same tactic as the US media saying reading the wikileaks was illegal. Really lets you know you're on the right side.

I'm going to fly over to NZ to meet Brenton one day after his trial is over and show him all the memes I've collected over the past few days

Go back to sucking off those goats, Mohammad

Joke's on you, Brenton "King of the Jews" Tarrant is gifted with hyperphantasia, which allows him to create memes in his mind's eye and have vivid realistic dream sex with any waifu he chooses.

Would you rather a life of miserable psuedo-freedom in an anti-white police state or know you made a heroic difference and spend some decades in more obvious restricted freedom.

He'll probably get released in a few decades after big changes.

The nz pm declared they wont use his name. Its cult like censorship. They havent done this for islamic terrorists.

ahahahaha du kleiner autist wirst weiter im mutterstübchen hocken dünnschädel du wirst gar nichts tun

He seems like the type who will go crazy in prison and kill himself or start a prison riot.

you gonna stay in your parents basement. for the rest of your life.

based mexican

>kill himself
this. maybe.

i left Jow Forums for years and had no influence except leftist normies and mainstream media, and my beliefs didnt falter one bit

now more people see the world the way i do than ever

OP is a sad, confused, dumb shill. he doesnt care about truth, he only cares about social activism and hearing the sound of his own voice, like all leftists, which is why they can only win by importing shitskins and pandering to their race. whites are abandoning leftism in record numbers, the only hope the party has is with subhumans and a few privileged young (usually fat or ugly) white girls

It's demoralizing, its like every institution we have has only contempt for its people.

cry more shitskin

Really? I had one too. In this future vision, he gets out of Jail and become PM of Australia, sort of like Nelson Mandela!

It's promising though, it reveals the information they have about the general public. They are deathly afraid of his actions causing reverberations.

Same inference you can take from british police routinely opening multi-million pound internet monitoring divisions against right wing activity whilst all other crime skyrockets. They're deathly afraid as they know things are on a knife edge, whites really are aware on the issues.

Like he gives a fuck. He's done what he has planned in life, now it's your turn

testing

Breivik didn't care about memes like this guy did. He just wanted to kill them.

he was done long before. his life now is useless. just a very long array of suffering--

True. Tactics have become much more sophisticated since Brevik.

Never would i have predicted we'd be watching a live stream of a kebab remover playing Gas, Gas, Gas as he sped away from a mosque firing a shotgun out the car.

no state is fucking anti-white, cry more. all i hear from people defending brenton are loosers like him, like who the fuck would go on a killing spree with a fucking meme song played in the background. no one takes that shit serious, except you fat fucks. wank to your anime shit and die alone. i don't care, im whiter than snow and im just fucking cute ebonys because of guys like you. i hope one day all "race" is mixed that much that this retarded race ideologies (either from blacks or whites) die out.

and btw, i've read the manifesto. i just laughed about how pathetic it is. all you can learn from it, is that he was basically a looser who couldn't keep up in school because of his small brain and how scared he was about strangers and immigrants while himself being an immigrant. pathetic scared little chimp, don't be like brentonfag.

si.kohlchan.net/pol/src/1552697139034-0.mp4

ja sicher du kleiner Schwachkopf . Dr. Ing . 400k + x

( ich investiere jede Woche 4k um nigger wie dich wegtreten zu lassen )

Go back to fucking those goats, Mohammad. You don't want to get cucked by your own livestock

Have you ever played a rugby match that completely wrecks you. You're walking on collapsing legs at the end and smashed all over but won. You go home and although you ache you are happier than you could ever be, just contentment. It's a state of serenity.

Got to lead in better as neither i nor anyone else is going to read that memeflag.

He doesn't give a shit about your post unfortunatley. But good try tho

you really sound terrified and confused about the growth of white nationalism, shitskin

its laughable how you think you will have any influence at all with your weak nonsense arguments

you cant unlearn what we have learned, especially if your'e smart and you understand stuff like evolution and statistics better than the average goy

what you're doing is called projecting. shitskins are low IQ and are very susceptible to following the crowd, or most influential figures around them.

but whites have more diversity in ideas because their higher intelligence causes a higher level of mental stoicism

That’s the plan

jajaja wann geht's bei dir los? niemand kennt dich und niemand will was von dir wissen faggot

>shocktrolling
sure whatever you say faggot

Attached: edisonsmall.jpg (239x330, 41K)

nice dodge britlet

how many million citizens would it take to petition a pardon?

Attached: almond-safari.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

here we go. if I don't agree I*m a shitskin. or some leftliberal faggot. oh, and the jew. terrified? you limited idiot.

Wouldn't be allowed currently and especially when people fear consequences for any sort of sympathy or support. Interestingly a large chinese survey showed majority support for Brenton so there's likely similar hidden beliefs in whites.

In the future when things come to a head he'll be released and celebrated as someone who helped prevent more death ultimately.

He had you 100% right.

Attached: E3F591C8-5A00-44B6-927F-0DCAE458EE73.png (554x554, 346K)

We are going to break him out

Attached: 4D093C40-7E5E-457B-B542-31F17CFBBAF3.png (461x306, 164K)

with meme magick
>still not aware of his delusion

wow, i'm a white german, all my forefathers fought in the first and second world war on the german site. my grandfather was even in the ss. i talked with them a lot about the war and the ideologies. i can date my family back to the 17th century. no blacks, no jews, no asians, no sandniggers as you would say it. i've never voted for any left party at any time nor did my family. but i'm still disagreeing with you and think you're pathetic, who am i then you fag?

Cool story, faggot.

Tabiki öylesin.

Dear god shill, watch what ID you are posting under ffs.

schreib mir auf deutsch dummkopf

wdym

Alhamdulillah, was kann ich für dich tun?

Columbine.

Was Mandela in prison forever?

Hello, roach.

Attached: DYWHSkJUMAAdIB7.jpg (549x549, 50K)

>you are naive to think that there will be not conflict
is it happening? ......................................
thought not. fuck off

As-salam alaykom

meinst ich wäre moslem? ich ficke auf mohammed; und moslems sind mir egal, aber dieses rumeiern auf Jow Forums ist einfach nur noch ein reiner witz

Jesus the mods here are a bunch of faggots.