Shooting civilians makes no sense...

Shooting civilians makes no sense. Why do these so called “”””white supremecists”””” never target key heads of business and government who are responsible for mass muslim immigration in the first place?

Admit it Jow Forums. These guys are COWARDS because they would rather gun down easy defenceless targets with meme skills they learnt playing fornite

Attached: 74E3AC65-D1C5-4DC3-80AB-35CAEA9AAA87.jpg (780x439, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. he was going for quantity not quality
2. killing civies amplifies the outrage which is what he wants
3. you can call them a coward, but you wouldn't even come close to shooting up anything in the middle of the day.

when watching the vod I was thinking that I couldn't do that, but that I could kill fine if the person/people i was going to kill were trying to kill me

they both don't look white. they look like taliban alibabas from afghanistan. just add beard

>cause they are retarded...

because assassinating government officials is much harder

White nationalist are pussys that’s why.

>larping as a nazi against nazis

government officials have security.

There are no white supermacists. So.. false flag if you have to is my answer to you, OP.

Attached: everybody.jpg (1100x237, 91K)

Fuck off, he was a zionist

Anders could be a proper Nazi in this time while The New Zealand guy is a complete lolcow and should be bullied for the rest of his life.

you mean like the bunch of paras and politicians a terrorist surely would kill @ an ariana grande concert?

>I couldn't kill people in cold blood
>but if people I was trying to kill defended themselves against me, I could kill them.

Are you The Predator?

If our enemies have intergalactic assistance, extreme mind control powers, billions of dollars, millions of minions and secretly control every coherent effort to undermine them, I'm prepared to admit defeat and live out my life in quiet, obscure comfort.

Attached: 1548684743344.jpg (960x720, 167K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.
MUSLIMS DID WEIMAR GERMANY!

First Nazi Flag speaking the truth (almost) because Anders did a proper 400p. Manifest and had a certain level of intellect while the other guy was a complete redneck lolcow piece of shit.

Muslims are legitimate targets. It's them, or the human race.
I vote human race.

Because nazis are literally controlled opposition, much like the sjw plague that has taken over the west in the past few decades. Just wait for the next economic crash, nazis will take over, slaughter some muzzies, some big war with millions of deads will happen and it all ends with a big reset. Then the cycle starts again, unless the reset includes getting rid of capitalism, which i doubt.

>It's the muslims who are ethnically cleansing you goyim! don't look at us! Frankfort school? mudslims! AIPAC? Mudslims! Endless wars in the middle east? mudslims!!
>inb4 mudshit
learn to argue, disgusting jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Begin by destroying the FAKE NEWS media so they can no longer stupify the masses.

Gavrillo Princip achieved more than these fuckers because they're all too pussy or retarded to shoot anyone that's not an unarmed civilian.

Attached: 1552678966980.jpg (1006x652, 182K)

Norway had accepted 8000 syrian refugees between 2015 & 2017
Compare that to other european countries
Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

Who?

Where can I get the brevik manifesto?

that's equally as futile retard

Because the very people who run our nation or are wealthy and elite, usually have armed security, secured homes, and shop/dine/travel in areas that are generally more secure.

Funny, these are also the same people pushing to disarm the populace.

Intelligence agencies don't kill industrialists or politicians. That's how budgets get cut.

Attached: CIA Wojak.png (640x640, 338K)

This.

Attached: 1552967522658-1.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Thats the definition of terrorism. They dont want an actual fight they just want to easily hurt as many people as possible for maximum anguish and attention for whatever fucked up reason that in their twisted mind justifies their psychopathy. The easier the better. Thats why theres such an argument for armed security or civilians at soft target places like churches, hospitals, schools, nightclubs and pretty much any and everywhere people congregate peacefully.

You know whats likely not on a terrorists list of targets? NRA conventions.