Ben Shapiro is for Multiculturalism

twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1107709261289648128

Attached: shapiro multculturalism.png (708x326, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1107672516737138693
youtu.be/nVk38WexTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
nytimes.com/2018/07/17/magazine/george-soros-democrat-open-society.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/status/1107672516737138693

Ben Shapiro lives in a gated community

Attached: bs 2.png (726x943, 121K)

Muh intellectual dark web

Another Putter failure of Jewish pseudointellectualism.

3 Jews jacking eachother off about diversity, I'm so fuckin shocked

Attached: 1551208059436.jpg (213x212, 19K)

exactly... and these fucks don't even live with the diversity

>jews quoting jews quotings jews

pretty diverse

No shit. He's a zionist neocon.

Is anyone actually surprised?

Attached: 1552978907786.jpg (1024x808, 146K)

It's always the same shit, people in ivory towers in gated communities telling everyone else to live with niggers

Guess its time for some OpenBordersForIsrael

>jew supports multiculturalism
imagine my shock

>Be Jew
>history of getting hammered in mono-cultures
>thus want multi-cultures

It’s not hard to understand. Your mistake is not realizing how paranoid and afraid they are.

Yes but a shit lot of trump voters LOVE Shapiro. I don't know why but they do.

Huh, they're all jews

Only the cuck civic nationalists on T_D like shapiro

Jow Forums has been bullying Shapiro since before election back before he became a supporter of Trump
youtu.be/nVk38WexTZQ

America would be far better off if we traded every white (((progressive))) for a brown right-wing dissident from Nicaragua, Venezuela, or Cuba. Prove me wrong

Attached: C7FDF8F5-3F47-454D-8A2D-2AC43746750C.jpg (496x470, 45K)

Dumb boomer Trump supporters forget that he was never Trumper

less poz, but more dysfunction pick your poison

Ben Shapiro has replaced Michael Savage on the syndicated national radio show in my city. It's clear that the globalists love this guy and want to push him on the gullible white working class to make them love Globalism and neoliberalism. Even Savage was at least for protectionism and border control

Like, 70% of americans is pro diversity. Even Sweden isn't at those levels.

He's on national Boomer radio in the US now

I'm reading 'The Culture of Critique'. It explains so much. I like Shapiro but promotion of multiculturalism for gentiles is in his blood. Very unfortunate.

Attached: Cultureofcritique.PNG.png (815x1079, 578K)

Rigjtwingers in Latin America atre mostly white, Indios and mestizos are left wing almost always

rigged polls, I can't believe this number

Good, tell him to start with Israel.

As an Anglo who grew up in a majority Muslim suburb and went to a school that was 80% Muslim life was hell, we had to learn Arabic as a second language, in scripture there was one other kid, Con, who was Greek Orthodox and the scripture teacher was a Protestant, I was Catholic, my brother was relentlessly bullied for having blond hair and green eyes, the last straw was when I was 7 and a 12 year old smashed a rock over my head resulting in my going to hospital for being white and the principal not punishing the kid responsible, that's when my mum decided it was time to move

It sounds correct we are barely over 50% white and only about 3/5 of whites are conservative. Naturally all non-whites are pro diversity.

Knowingly forcing your white children to live around shitskins, especially Muslims, is child abuse

>when they opt in
Nobody has ever voted for multiculturalism

Japan is multicultural. They choose what they like about other cultures and weave it into their own.

We (the west) aren't aloud to decide. We get the worst whether we want it or not.

Attached: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg (600x763, 93K)

Your mum is now on Liawatha's 'evil White Nationalists who belong in jail' list for depriving you of a diverse upbringing.

varg vikernes much?

>paranoid and afraid
Then why are they agitating white men and mocking them as they do it? If Jews just stopped being hostile to Europeans/whites, there would be no issue. They should try, especially after acquiring so much wealth, to be moral people instead of a dishonest criminal cult. Then they wouldn't attract negative attention in homogeneous nations. Just don't be evil. Isn't that easy?

Attached: b057f84a4b4609815003fd452ca40aadcb91b7a78499d3f999caa525edcd5075.png (656x1114, 476K)

where do i opt out?

of course he does, he's a jew, how retarded are you?

of coarse rabbi Shapiro wants multiculturalism for the west while Israel remains an ethnostate, seriously who even falls for this guy at this point except for boomers

I'm afraid a shit load of zoomers too

Of course, he’s Jewish

>Jews agreeing on destroying european homelands
Imagine my shock!

> I like Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

WRONG, stop spreading this lie

>when it simply happens to them

Nice pilpul you got there Bret, you sneaky kike. Multiculturalism never "just happens" to people, it's not a force of nature. It's a conscious decision by those in power.

Attached: jew fellow white 10.jpg (1200x920, 235K)

what lies ?

Everything he said

Hey, man. I don't believe he is genuinely evil.

He is

MIGApedes care much much more about owning the libs than anything else, this is why Trump tweets take precedence over anything actually done IRL.

It's the absolute truth and everyone needs to recognize it.
>When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”
nytimes.com/2018/07/17/magazine/george-soros-democrat-open-society.html

ahahaha true

These fucking kikes....

Ben shapiro's sister

Attached: DFGSDTXG.jpg (998x551, 33K)

There's literally countless statements like this from kikes & it's still considered a conspiracy trope. There's even a book, can't remember the name, that came out fairly recently that was basically an anti alt right (read: anti white) manifesto that the first page says the same exact shit. They don't even try to hide it, especially when they're speaking or writing to a Jewish audience.

>brown right wingers
LOL

And when it all collapses they can move to their ethno state.

so you wan't to take someone like me and deport a (((filthy commie))) to my country?.

the fuck nigga what wrong did I or my country ever do to you?

Attached: 1552928707153.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Shocking that a Jew would be for policies that subvert good order and discipline.

UNLESS IT'S FOR ISRAEL