Does anyone else feel this is painfully true?

Does anyone else feel this is painfully true?

Just can't be myself around people anymore. Can't express my opinions, can't give my arguments and facts without people saying I'm a racist crazy person. This day and it's more difficult being conservative and a little right of center than being a fag.

Attached: agw1a4vq3sj21.jpg (550x716, 34K)

resond to my thread retards

No, people gravitate toward me because of my extremism and conviction in beliefs. They actually enjoy debating me and seem somewhat intrigued by emotion removed debate. I work in a pretty redpilled industry though.

This is now a mutt thread.

Attached: 1552477204537m.jpg (424x1024, 71K)

Here's a tip: If you present yourself as rightwing, conservative or other things like that, normies are going to scrutinize everything that you say and set traps to unmask you as the next Hitler. Why? Because unmasking the next Hitler is the right thing to do. So I used to LARP as a monarchist because it's an outlandish concept to most of them. Once they've categorized you as weird, you can get away with pretty edgy statements.

Then I really become a monarchist, but that's another story.

You just know how to swing your arguments into something people can agree with.

>Pro-life:
I'm, personally, for the child's right to choose life.
>Pro-gun:
This is just me, but having a gun makes me feel safer.
>Anti-feminist:
I'm against any ideology that's inherently relativistic / for profit / deconstructivist.
>Anti-immigration
I'm against the exploitation of skilled refugees to fuel corporate greed. If we take the best of their country to work, who will improve their country at home?

Be vague, be personal, and most of all, never talk about your opinions in the first place.

Actually not anymore. It seems like society is shifting towards the right.

>change your arguments because otherwhise you're commiting thoughtcrime stupid racist nazi

yea fuck off

not in the US of A
there is literally a chinese communist running for president ffs

No, I only have problems with loud leftists. They make a scene and repeat the same talking points on repeat in a manner that is robotic. Being upfront and straightforward with people is a step to making real friends. Opinions should not have any bearing on friendship.if it does they were never your friends to begin with.

Yes, it's true, specially if you live in a left-wing owned country like mine. I've lost lots of friends or relatives because my political views, but kept my best friends and future wife tho. Spain has Sweden-tier cuckery, and that's it.

Bonapartist or orleonist?

It’s not right wing opinions that limit you it’s out right hate and racism. No one gives a shit if you want lower taxes.

Hah. It's only like that in Europe and America. People are divided by right and left.
Japan is superior.

It's actually very easy in Russia, we are based as fuck

It's tricky for many Jow Forumssters to maintain cover in a sea of social-media NPCs, I try to go by these guidelines:
- Don't identify yourself or your beliefs.
- Ask questions, don't make statements.
- If someone comes out with obvious bullshit, show doubt rather than indignation
- Be patient: It takes time for people to realize their whole life has been a lie.

I don't want to actually change, improve my argunents, think for myself, or make friends across the aisle.
>I just want to repost Jow Forums memes and be patted on the back for it.
Yeah, enjoy your victim complex and validation.

The problem isn't your right wing opinions, the problem is that you express them like shit and you have the charisma of a dead sea cucumber.

#1 and 3 are meh, #2 will have people call you a paranoid fag but #4 is spot on. Pointing their feelings in the right direction is the way to go. For pro-life I just don't say I'm opposed to abortion, I just compare it to Spartans throwing their disabled kids off of cliffs.

nah it's just virtue signalling and fear of rejection

He's probably a bourbonist.

is there any way to tactfully talk about the jq tho

>and be patted on the back for it.
no I just want to be taking seriously

DON'T YOU RESPECT VETERANS???

I feel bad for you, everyone here is racist af.

The other day I spoke to a girl who was telling me how much she hated Arabs, Indians and Muslims and she was just your average shop worker.

If that's the average girl, you can imagine how racist us Balkan boys are lmao.

I never interacted with (((people))) in the first place

ANIME IS BETTER THAN VETERANS!!!

I've only ever been friends with people who thought when I told them to fuck off it was just banter.

This genuinely isn't a problem when you're a chad. Everyone I know knows my beliefs and no one cares.

I'm Non-white and if I defend white people they call what I'm saying racist but not me. Pisses me off because they are white and blue pilled as fuck thinking niggers are as smart as em

Maybe keep your Incel opinions to yourself, virgin

>memeflag
>pushing the idea that the sloppy job mossad did is "true"

fucking joke thread

Attached: 1552930032463.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

This post violates a rule. --> This post is off-topic.

to be fair Bulgaria's media isn't completely cucked though, I mean you are the guys who gave us Zerohedge. ;)

So true.

If I had to pick I'd rather be a legitimist. I dislike both the Emperor and Philippe Egalité.

>My beliefs
Not everyone on Jow Forums has the same beliefs user. What do you mean by that? That you’re a MAGA supporter? Or a white nationalist?

>unable to hide powerlevel

Attached: Vegetalaughing.gif (240x320, 448K)

I have the exact same problem.

Attached: 1539638033562.jpg (940x1204, 181K)

*fix

Attached: 1552988338958.jpg (550x716, 67K)

Even if they took the jews as a joke
Somehow it worked out

what industry? as a worker in factory?

Commercial fisheries regulation/research

Why not make real friends then. People who don't like you because you have different opinions are shit people and would never make good friends in the first place.

Are you sure it’s not that you have a captive audience, and you’re actually the asshole everyone hates because he won’t stop talking about politics at work and they’re just being nice?

People sense hate. Pray to Jesus to clean the darkness from inside

This is some victim bullshit. You don’t lose friends for liking low taxes it’s for your hateful views. Don’t hide behind politics.

There is. But you need to know your audience.

Let Jesus inside you

I was talking about my working environment, in life, all my friends know my opinions, I lost some but kept one, he's brown and way more racist than I am

Based and napoleonpilled

But you can also larp as muslim and no one will dare to criticise you because the NPC brain goes conflict

No, they come find me and talk about this shit, I'm usually keeping my mouth shut reading

Nope blasphemer. I said pray to Jesus to help him clean the darkness from him.

I.e. sin

they made good friends until they backstabbed me for supporting trump and refused to ever talk to me again.

Don't be a racist. It's not hard

well i dont have issues where i live
knowledge about jews and minorities are common here
our society is very political
if you live in a multicultural one you get problems that you described

VETERINARIANS?

Attached: 1552774367003.png (323x373, 116K)

This is the flippant use of language that drives people to the right
>disagree with me?
>oh ur racist

Attached: 1552925773048.png (2264x604, 997K)

>making friends with normies
user, I...

I hear you brother, I lost 4 friends of 25+ years after the election because they couldn't be friends with someone who supported Trump I'm pretty much done with it all,

That would just work for feminism, homosexuality and jews but certainly not for immigration. Plus in France you'd have a high probability of bumping into a real Muslim that would call you out in a heartbeat.

OTOH monarchy was really close to my beliefs, since I was a reactionary so LARPing as a monarchist at work was easy as fuck, and then I became what I was pretending to be. Another reason why LARPing as Muslim is not such a good idea.

Oh geee, another memeflag shareblue demoralization thread. When will you reddit-tier faggots realize you can't demoralize people are already willing to die?

My opinions aren't exactly Jow Forums, but this is good advice. I imagine it's like the Muslims' Taqiyya? Gaze long enough into the abyss, and the abyss will gaze back at you.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It was so refreshing to be able to just talk normally with people. Felt like home.

Yes, losing friends for retard politicians who in the end fuck it all anyway is tiresome. Supporting Marine Le Pen is painful that way too.

Its rare to find leftists who tolerate other views, right wing and commies generally like arguing politics, some of my best friends disagree with half the shit i say, but thats the fun.

If you cant redpill your friends you are minus iq.

Say you are a shiah muslim, spit on aisha all day everyday, call saudis hidden jews.
works everytime.

I'm fucking Canadian and everyone knows I think Hitler was great.
Nobody cares, people are terrified of the demographic shift happening and want the brown horde removed.

The only "pro immigration" people are in fucking school still or totally removed from reality and on the far left and like less than 1% of the population.

This face seems full of hate

I live in Oklahoma, so I'm fine.

Hi murdoch

Can they be callled friend if they wouldn't have risked their life for you to begin with?

why is it so lefty? for some reason i always assumed you were pretty right leaning

Attached: hmmp.jpg (640x640, 370K)

I hide my power level and allow friends and family to make their own racist comments at the appropriate times. Such as when blacks commit retarded black crimes or muslims are exploding.
I dont sperg out and start ranting about the browns at random.

Also no one is as racist as white girls. They would make Jow Forums blush.

Note Look more into symbolism and how modern (internet) memes have come to express thoughts so you can communicate better.
Let’s start by defining a Jew. What is a Jew?

I don't know if I want them to risk their life for me, just to not give a shit about my political opinion like I don't for theirs. And this works for me, the handful of friends I kept are all around the political spectrum and we just banter about it in a comfy way.

I just stole your pic and you cant do anything about it

Id support catalonian independence, if they werent commies. Is basque independence still a thing?

are (((they))) trying to pull a charles manson on us?
the whole thing reminds me of what hunter s. thompson wrote about the "high water mark" of hippie movement.

>We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave... So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high water mark — that place where the wave finally broke, and rolled back.”

Attached: charles-manson.jpg (768x432, 28K)

lol okies 4 lyfe

This place is the only form of social interaction I have left.

Attached: you're here forever.jpg (640x480, 34K)

You assume that people are interested in politics and society when they are only interested in conformity with prevailing narratives to maximize their social integration and the obvious benefits that accrue from that. Your burden - and it's the burden of all men who can see beyond the myths - is to remain unpopular while still agitating for change. You have to choose. Will you fight for what's right and remain an outcast? Or will you shut down your brain, parrot the state-approved narratives, and befriend people who never gave a shit about anything important?

Pic related. Hang in there.

Attached: 1552809455180.jpg (720x960, 145K)

No, I have found the opposite to be the case. People, even those who disagree with me, are interested in my radical views and admire my conviction.

Hell no.. its quite the opposite... It made 9/10 and 11/10 women beg to marry me for years (i mean they wouldnt let go of me for years as individual cases)..

But some black guy with an iq of 14 comes along and complains and your entire government puts an end to your ability to function like that..

All the gleefull commies that feel sorry themselves and love being bulled by black guys with an iq of 14 wont allow it any other way.. They called me blaspheme and a heretic and said "how dare anybody even question the order of white genocide and cuckoldry.. How dare you it makes me cry.. How dare you question the order of the who zealously and fanatically eat the shit of black men.. sniff fart and eat dog shit.. how dare you it makes wanna cry they said.. make me wanna put on my moms dress and cry like i have been doing every fucking day of my life.. you nazi you should die for that.."

I tell my friends and co-workers I’m right-wing. It’s not such a big deal in South Africa. People either don’t care or get curious.

On rare occasions you get some ultra-lefty who will spazz out, but if you just respond with disdain and ridicule they generally stop. Lefties are social animals, embarrass them and they surrender.

>I'm fucking Canadian and everyone knows I think Hitler was great.
>Nobody cares, people are terrified of the demographic shift happening and want the brown horde removed.
>The only "pro immigration" people are in fucking school still or totally removed from reality and on the far left and like less than 1% of the population
What fucking town are you in? I've lived in Ottawa, Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver. The majority of the people in those cities are pro-immigration. No one can afford to be openly pro-white. You must be in some small hamlet on James Bay

You can do both user. Just focus on building relationships first, once people know you, your character and trust you, they will generally be more accepting.

Right wing opinions are being rejected in the most careful and tollerant way possible.

Soon you will all be ded. What did you accomplish for yourself?

Attached: sollution.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>t. Sickly weak manlet incel
LARP

>right wing opinions are being rejected?

Ever heard the story about how amazed the stasi were when East Germany collapsed? They heard and saw everything, they thought they knew public opinion. Don’t mistake suppression for popular support.

Kek, this.

Literally just act like oblivious to politics and don't bring them up. If you have to just act like a cuckservative. If you really can't stand it, find some irl pol pals.

I go to one of the most liberal colleges in the US and I've gotten along fine after the initial culture shock. Not that hard imo

They won't accept you if you openly state that black people are inherently less intelligent than whites and are a burden to society. Or that mass immigration is destroying the core values that produced and sustain the best civilization in history. You'll instantly be blacklisted, rendered persona non grata, if not actually physically assaulted. Maybe it's different in south Africa, but in Canada, the US, the UK, that shit won't be tolerated, regardless of how long they've known you. You'll be a cancer to them, a social liability, and they'll treat you accordingly.

Considering our retard in chief has called you degenerates "very fine people" you sound more dumb than nazis usually do. Make the world a better place and kill yourself.

True knowledge re-unites with humanity, because you have compassion for them. Jesus is the answer.

>Poland
Kek all my pals are nationalist my gf is racist as fuck, my parents brought me in catholicism but my grandpa infused me with hate towards jews

Kek kek kek
Glory to the great Poland

This is now a cringe thread, how anyone can type that out and think "yeah this was a well thought out paragraph its not MY FAULT im a racist piece of shit its societies fault for not tolerating my racism."

There is a saying
>slowly slowly, catchy monkey

You don’t bring out the big guns early. Start small and work your way up over time. Also, be selective.

>True knowledge re-unites with humanity, because you have compassion for them. Jesus is the answer.
Go tell that to 1.8 Muslims and see where that gets you. Tell them they're wrong, you're right and that Jesus is the answer. Let's see how quickly your "true knowledge re-unites".

>You don’t bring out the big guns early. Start small and work your way up over time. Also, be selective.
I can get behind this. Point taken.

>x isn't socially accepted
>women won't give me access to their vagina if I say/think x
>x makes me unpopular
All worries of either women or over-socialized leftists, Kaczynski nailed it in his writings.

Attached: 63467242945.jpg (650x488, 35K)

yeah

Nah. Just don't make everything political and when you discuss topics like immigration simply avoid words like shitskins etc and most people will be with you.