Only 4% of Chinese People Disagree with Brenton Tarrant

A poll of over 2000 Chinese people was done on WeChat, the most popular Chinese social media app, and found that after reading the manifesto, 76% sympathized with Brenton Tarrant.

>Do you have sympathy after reading the gunman’s essay?
>Very much sympathy – 56%
>A little sympathy – 25%
>No strong feelings – 13%
>I hate him – 4%

Any guesses on the number of people who will be arrested for sympathizing with Brenton Tarrant in China? Because in the West, they’re rounding people up left and right for that.

>dailystormer.name/chinese-poll-76-sympathize-with-brenton-tarrant-after-reading-manifesto/

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

That’s useless it’s like a twitter poll

Why are we not forming the based white and east asian alliance??

Could be colonizing space already desu

coulda been colonizing space years ago but the MOSSAD Zionist Satanic Kikes decided to go fuck up the planet for the hell of it

Attached: 1552982629809.jpg (640x800, 475K)

Well, he did say he liked them the most.

>white and east asian alliance
I hate this fucking LARP. It makes people think Asians in the west are anything but turbocancer.

Because they are npc bug people, they even don't care for their people.

>Sad white boi jealous he doesn't have qt3.14 asian waifu.

White women are garbage. Start over with Euroasian master race. Clearly something is wrong with the maternal linage of white women, we need to replace it, and then rebleach it. Sometimes the best thing to do when a system is crashing is give it a hard reset.

Based and yellowpilled

Attached: 1542901682257.png (662x583, 357K)

They will kill to ensure they can continue killing their own race. Don't underestimate bug people

(You)
That’s funny because the whole thing smells like another Jewish psyop to me.

China will take over the world because they will remain a high IQ race while (formerly) white countries completely degenerate. They're got front row seats to the destruction of the west, they will resist the Jewish influence when the Jews inevitably come knocking on their door in 30-50 years time when Europe, USA, Australia and NZ have all been turned into Rio de Janeiro.

Attached: RedPillonBlacks.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

t.mehmet

Attached: 1549041981249.jpg (640x1136, 68K)

Saudis and Pakistanis are just fine with the camps though.

Same with all the muzzie business men.

Can you imagine how hard the Chinese could rape everyone else if they wanted?

At this point, the only people who are capable of building the Imperium of Man are the Chinese, I think.

It's such a beautiful thought. Troops of thousands of loyal, faceless, emotionless Chinese soldiers, made cold and stoic through brutal psychological training in the Motherland, mercilessly waging the Unification War, and proceeding to wipe out any rebels who operate on the fringes - the heretics.

Our great, great grandchildren will look up in the sky and they'll see, hovering above them in the night, the lights of an imperial vessel (two or three times the size of a modern navy aircraft carrier) belonging to the Chinese. It floats silently. From up there on the high levels of Earth, a Chinese command group keep watch over their territory.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 274K)

Took it to the next level I see

>Can you imagine how hard the Chinese could rape everyone else if they wanted?
Nice try Chang.Their tiny yellow dicks cannot penetrate fat American sows. Our people can live off the fat of the land (or in this case, ourr fat asses), are rape proof, and have the physical prowess of sumo wrestlers. You may not like it, but this is peak American performance. Pic related is my wife. I'm bulking her up.

Attached: McDonalds waifu.jpg (1024x1366, 198K)

>imperial vessel
A pity that the imperial vessel will broke 2 or 3 times a week for the poor engineering and the cheap materials used, with thousand of lifes loss each times.
Well, guess you can't have everything.

Did chinese chad fucked your mother serb-nigger?

>Will you be my boyfirned, user?

Absolutely based.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

What the fuck are you two talking about?
They are agreeing with brenton , which means they are anti-multiculture.
Where the fuck is your basic logic nigger?

the dailystormer...get the fuck out of here with your racist bullshit

Of course slant-eyed kikes support the MOSSAD Jew killing defenseless mudniggers. Chinks the most Jewified Asian race for sure.

Funny how the Eurasian community has been saying that Brenton Tarrant is bad for sympathizing with China, but everywhere else they are basically saying that China is a perfect nation. So, which is it, Tenda? is China good or bad? There's no in-between or "depends on who's saying it", otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Attached: y4ehr4u32.jpg (289x292, 32K)

All East Asians are ethno-nationalists.

>Because in the West, they’re rounding people up left and right for that.

Maybe because subhuman behavior is more acceptable to a nation of people that has killed millions of its own citizens like the Chinese?

However, I'm not expecting a guy that links to thedailystormer to understand history or common decency.

Attached: tonysoprano.gif (500x289, 1.24M)

I like the Chinese for torturing Muslims, but I dislike the Chinese because they'll soon be torturing Europeans.

Attached: 23153.jpg (699x1000, 277K)

The differences is that Chinese people realize they aren't creative enough to invent anything. They need the west to carry them forward through the stars.

The mudslimes can't even see why they enjoy western countries more than their own

>In a recent poll released by Communist Party state controlled media, 200% of Chinese people also agree with the slaughter of innocents in Tiananmen square

Fucking nasty chinks, instead of siding with us against the common threat from white peoples, they side with their white masters.

Next time I visit China, I will mix subtle amounts of my semen in water bottles at the supermarket, and then screw the lid back on. The uneducated black man chooses direct violence. The educated, intelligent black man chooses subterfuge and sabotage.

I am very intelligent.

no one arrests me here buddy. sorry that the uk is shit. but here in canada i can say what ever i like

The Chinese are just as guilty, if not more so, of the invasion with which Tarrant justified his attack. There are as many chinese "invaders" as there are muslims ones, so I don't see how they can sympathize.

Maybe they feel threatened by muslims as well, without realizing their own rapid socioeconomic ascension has led to their rapid infestation of western countries as well.

Attached: 74.jpg (384x576, 47K)

H O N O R A R Y A R Y A N S

Yeah reverse search its a thing in 2019 lad

>all these angry pakis and nigs in this thread
yikes, go back to worldstarhiphop or something you creatures

hehehehe working hard Shlomo ?

Attached: wahhabism (3).jpg (480x549, 43K)

we are here to stay. You act so tough on the Internet, praising shootings of our people, but you never look me in the eye when passing the street, white boy.

A highly intelligent black man like me with high self esteem understands this. The white man tries to lower our self esteem by stealing our historic achievements, such as Egypt.

Did you for even a second believe…oh nevermind.

No, but some newfag could, I'm just being a good veteran in pointing to them the tricks