THE GRAND CONSPIRACY

A GUY THAT PLEDGED HIS SUPPORT FOR THE NZ SHOOTER IN MANCHESTER GOT ARRESTED, BUT IN THIS UK KEK COUNTRY THE POLICE DO NOT ARREST THE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AND ISIS FUCKS WHO HAVE PLEDGED THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THEIR FORM OF TERRORIST IDEOLOGIES FOR YEARS.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

WHY IS IT THAT...
FOR SOME. FUCKING.REASON.

WHITE PEOPLE GET TO DEAL WITH MORE SHIT THAN MUSLIMS AND ANY OTHER ETHNICAL GROUPS?

CHRISTIANS ARE KILLED IN AFRICA, AND THE MIDDLE-EAST, HUNTED AND PREYED UPON AND DIE ALL THE TIME...
BUT NO ONE BATS AN EYE.

IT'S ALL FINE TO MOCK CHRISTIANS BUT YOU'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU MAKE FUN OF/ OR RIDICULE OTHER RELIGIONS

POLAND, RUSSIA AND OTHER MID-EASTERN COUNTRIES ARE THE NEW SAFE HAVEN TODAY FOR CHRISTIAN, NON-MULTI-CULTURAL COUNTRIES.

CHINA HAS ISLAMIC CAMPS, BECAUSE ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES KNOW (BASED ON EXAMPLE OF THE WESTERN WORLD) THAT THEIR WORLD WILL BE COMPLETELY, ABSOLUTELY FUUUUUUUUUUCKED IF THEY ALLOW MULTI-CULTURE TO ROAM FREE TO PLAGUE THEIR LAND.

EVEN THE FKN JEWS IN ISRAEL KNOW THIS. THEY ARE ALL FOR OPEN BORDERS IN THE US AND THE EU, BUT IN THEIR COUNTRY? FUCK NO. THEY DON'T WANT MUSLIMS IN THEIR COUNTRY.
THEY DON'T WANT CHRISTIANS IN THEIR LAND. THEY WANT A JEW-ONLY SAFE-HAVEN BECAUSE IT IS THE NATIONALISM THAT KEEPS A NATION TOGETHER.

EVEN IN SAUDI-ARABIA. ALL OF THESE NATIONS KNOW THIS, BECAUSE THEY LEARN FROM THE FAULTS OF POOR LEADERSHIP COUNTRIES.

Attached: d541d2266204b743bf2e8a1bf9a49430.png (701x550, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i do not condemn what the NZ shooter did, i find it disgusting but there is a grand hypocrisy here, in terms with how people respond and act upon these sort of things and i think it should be dealt with accordingly and people should open their eyes

Because you can't win elections with Christian votes anymore. Because there are no Christian oil countries that buy into core industries of the West. Because your people do not seem to care.

Christianity is true

Attached: 1550888081198.jpg (640x721, 67K)

Rip UK

Attached: IMG_20190318_152357.jpg (1045x788, 102K)

It is intelligence to face and live by the truth as i have put all my importance on for decades.. I honestly feel that white people have gone through far more real shit and pain and hatred than any other race.. by far..

suffering=stupidity that doesnt mean that someone has actually fucked you over.. If the world was correct you didnt understant it you would suffer.. You would go get drunk and tell the world to fuck off.. It means your wrong.

These people obviously dont live by the truth... are very stupid and violent.

I myself have put enourmous importance on truth and compassion and to cretins it means nothing.. They dont understand what it takes and just hate my guts claiming i aint been through shit..

These people clearly were not meant to be in any kind of power.. just kill each other in their shit holes..

What ive gone dwarfs what most have because clown who live in backwards world turn everything backwards..

Do you realize how fucking insanely stupid you would have to be to spend all your time desiring to kill people?? Do you realize how insanely different this persons head is from a more refined type who is classically educated.. I mean there is years and years of daily knowledge and experiences that they soak up that is absent in the cretin.. decades..Im talking about someone cramming their brain every hour of every day for a couple decades.. That much info is the difference between the two brains..

We're so fucked.. Either these cretins are going to kill us of we're going to kill them.. There aint no other way... I just watch it.. I dont care what happens because the race that i belong to is cowardice that i disowned it long ago.. I honestly dont care if these fucks get slaughtered.. I honestly feel that anybody who lets 1/8th of this shit happen to them deserves to be slaughtered en mass.

Damn... thats some fucked up shit... If someone was intelligent and they were free of racism and hatred they would see that is some very extreme and fucked up shit.. It is extremist ass backwards hypocrisy. The scary thing is that most of the non-whites actually believe this shit.. Your IQ would have to be under 30 to actually believe this shit.

>daddy I joined a death cult
>come again?
>RACIST

I get your point. But to be fair people are getting arrested for pledging loyalty to ISIS and other terrorist factions all the time.

Besides, global intelligence agencies "the 5-eyes" have every muslim monitered 24/7 through an automated algarithm, including related friends/family/and other connections.

Europeans are starting to grow in favor of far-right political parties, even people who've always voted left. This isn't just a trend that will go away soon. Don't you think people are just as mad and tired as you are? How we are being persecuted for even opening our mouths about it.

Times will change user. Strickter laws will be created. Open-borders will stop. Muslims will be deported left and right. A double nationality on your passport will cease. Etc.

Give it time. The wrath of white men doesn't give itself away easily, but when it does it will come as a tidal wave.

Attached: 6C6929E0-12B9-44FD-8C1A-F8CC21B708FB.jpg (650x694, 38K)

>Christians
>Muslims
LOL. 2019.

Attached: history of religion.jpg (646x652, 82K)

Name one. Name one person who, doing nothing but pledging support on social media, was arrested.

>not posted the corrected one.

Attached: athé.png (646x652, 501K)

It's irrefutable evidence of their plan to replace you. The acceleration meme is not a meme at all. Everything is coming out of the wood work now.

yip, no one gives a fuck about all the millions of afghans/iraqis/serbian muslim civilians
that have been shot or bombed by various military forces in the last quarter century
why fucking pretend now?

>I get your point. But to be fair people are getting arrested for pledging loyalty to ISIS and other terrorist factions all the time.

there are 400 british citizens who left Britain to fight for ISIS, then around 200 of them CAME BACK TO BRITAIN and were allowed to live inside the country again with no punishment!

ENGLAND IS AT WAR
THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS…
THIS WAR AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WHICH BEGAN AS A COVERT WAR, AS A SECRET WAR AS A WAR THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY DECLARED OR EVEN ADMITTED
This proxy war your elite has fought against you by exploiting the brute force of wild immigrants has now come to a new phase.
Your enemies have become more bold as the system no longer even tries to hide it allegiance to the alien invaders. Your enemies have become more brazen as their numbers have swolen over the decades.
Your enemies have become more fierce as they have accumulated experience and skills of actual warfare in the battlefields outside of europe.
And your enemies have become more confident as they have discovered your weaknesses. As a result the slow burning ethnic conflict which for decades manifested itself as a gradual and deceptively slow deterioration of the position of the english people has now suddenly reached the stage where England and the English people are facing a complete ethnic annihilation with a very short time.
This nation is at war and the sooner you accept this gruesome fact the better are your chances for survival.
Contrary to all wars you have experienced so far this will be the most brutal and vicious war ever.
This will be the first people's war in English history.

youtu.be/P93C-ZW7y4k

dude , it fuckin happened
no shit

because you guys are by and large docile passive cucks whereas the muslims haven't been beaten into submission yet and there would be a massive chimp out if they were treated how the average eurofag is by their governments.

Attached: 1550518767479.png (512x512, 117K)

Attached: fixed.jpg (656x664, 178K)

>AND OTHER MID-EASTERN COUNTRIES
>THE NEW SAFE HAVEN TODAY FOR CHRISTIAN
>MID-EASTERN COUNTRIES
>FOR CHRISTIAN
>MID-EASTERN COUNTRIES
>POLAND, RUSSIA

Is it an inbred imbecility you have or just plane dope, mutt?

Attached: 1378637929001.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

Same thing happened in Australia. It's not just us.

>people are getting arrested for pledging loyalty to ISIS and other terrorist factions all the time.
name ONE. I know for a fact that even the muzzies who are considered extremely dangerous and on the brink of actually performing an attack only get monitored. The western (((elites))) truly are showing their colours. Disgusting traitors.

>WHITE PEOPLE GET TO DEAL WITH MORE SHIT THAN MUSLIMS AND ANY OTHER ETHNICAL GROUPS?
Because you imported a fanatical and violent group of people who hate you and will chimp out hardcore if you try to do anything against them. So instead of admitting their mistake and trying to fix it your governments pretend it's actually part of their elaborate plan and if disagree you're a threat to the creation of a perfect multicultural utopia that will surely be realized any day now.

Attached: A wild Snownigger appears.png (500x393, 118K)

If that were true, the only logical conclusion would be that the establishment should fear white terrorism more than islamic terrorism and then the white man gets to be the boss in house again. But I'm not buying it, the left has their agenda and we know it.

fair analysis

Attached: 1551973514378.jpg (927x960, 194K)

UK prisons are already overfilled and 90% Muslim. If they arrested everyone they really should have arrested they would have had no where to put them. The system is fucked.

>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
>WHY IS IT THAT...
>FOR SOME. FUCKING.REASON.

>WHITE PEOPLE GET TO DEAL WITH MORE SHIT THAN MUSLIMS AND ANY OTHER ETHNICAL GROUPS?
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS! Myself and others have been making it clear to you that there is a legitimate race war against whites going on. Do NOT expect them to treat you fairly. They are your enemy and you are their target.

>If that were true, the only logical conclusion would be that the establishment should fear white terrorism more than islamic terrorism
Did you miss that people are getting arrested for sharing the video of the Christchurch shooting or even just talking about what's in it? The establishment fears a white backlash more than anything which is why they want to maintain the impression that it's not possible to do anything against muslims.

It is called an Anarco-Tyranny. It is meant for one class tonbe lawless and the other tonbe under tyranny. Drives a wedge and makes the ones under tyranny snap.

>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
It's called "huWhite Genocide"

God damnit. I'm trying so hard not to swallow this pill I really am and you faggots always come around with memes like this.

>A man
*A fifth man was arrested yesterday by Greater Manchester Police for explaining the actions of the NZ shooter in a non media authorised manner.
>fifth

Attached: 8B329EE3-B289-4E4B-9743-57513DD05D05.gif (411x345, 485K)

>RIP
*The EU
WE HAVE EU LAW
1997 - Tony Blair makes more new law than in the preceding 900 years of Britain’s history all added together.
That rate of scribbling down clown law to fit the EU INCREASED every year since.
You’re in exactly the same boat. The globalists still think they might need you to fight for something (invade Iraq/Afghanistan) so have left your freedom of speech alone, for a short while.
Enjoy it while you can Tyrone Gonzales.
Thank fuck we are leaving Europe - it’s always been a crazy totalitarian place. Britain hasn’t been this bad since the twelfth century. They have sank us to the level of countries like Germany. Always crazy extreme. Parliament has done all the things they executed the king for in the civil war. They are outlaws under common law (millennia old law, the basis of all law here and the highest and eternally unchangable law that all courts recognised until the plutocratic take over and colonisation became brazen).
We would still have to double or treble the situation to be as draconian as America’s legal system. The EU isn’t that bad, then the last degree - where we are all going if their timetable is followed is global Chinese style capitalist communism. Public executions in stadiums by garrotte, then the harvesting trucks come and harvest the political prisoners organs.

Attached: 31881A17-DD5B-4402-B994-79FE4AA5500C.gif (500x338, 2.39M)

yep, we are governed by treasonous traitors

Get in here

I agree but what are you going to do about it, dude weed lmao?

I'm sure the Muslim kids in the class got the assignment to write about converting to Christianity

Welcome in the ride. Some guys in UK have been arrested for preaching Christianism.

White people haven’t been nuked....yet...

>double nationality on your passport will cease
I am concerned about this.
I used to have dual citizenship.
A British one and a Motswana one, until I had to relinquish the latter.
If I go back to the UK AT SOME POINT,, Can I still resume my British Citizenship?

I AM NOT A KIKE,
I AM NOT A TYRONE
I AM A MIXED UP PERSON.
I DO NOT SEEK GIBS.
I SEEK EMPLOYMENT!!