They all end offline and isolated

brenton will go the same way down. offline. isolated. alone. not able to shitpost. and still nothing changed. if you pick this way anone beware: your suffering will increase the longer you live.

Attached: breve.png (814x456, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk
archive.is/7Hy0p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breivik has better living conditions than I do.

Breivik has a PlayStation 4 and a literal apartment

Attached: 1552930393129.gif (320x242, 782K)

Doesn’t matter. Atleast he isn’t a niggerlover or some sped who sits behind a keyboard hoping the 4th Reich will just appear out of thin air without anyone putting in any work.

both did not for themselves you cuck
there are bigger things than your stomach

I’ll enjoy my life while he rots and suffers.

nav tik slikti

This
The level of cope

Tev.

>isolated. alone. not able to shitpost
so your average kiwi now

>there are bigger things
still not happening. m-m-m-m-meme magick is r-r-r-r-real? wake up from your delusion. or you'll wake up for the rest of your life behind bars. offline.

Well said. These posers don't seem to understand the true meaning of the Fourteen Words.

What do you mean by offline.. are you implying dead?
As in flatlined?

>offline
you say it like its such a horrible thing

it is not JUST (you) you moron
they both did what they did knowing they might die and not even complete it

only brown people with german flags cannot understand that there are things more important than your life

You wish. He probably has better living conditions than your pathetic NEET ass. Not probably he actually does >206961863
Hes getting out of prison one day, just like Mandela did

tu esi liels puika

And what's bad about not being able to go on the Internet? It's a poison anyway.

lmao canadia bringing the bantz

Attached: lain laughing.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: sad.jpg (2888x617, 256K)

>Hes getting out of prison one day, just like Mandela did
For

FUCK YOU NIGGER

offline = not able to (read) shitpost
>end to many

In the end thats what we all want here on Jow Forums. I have been stuck here since its inception and I have been stuck on Jow Forums for over a decade. This place is like a cursed city, everyone is welcome but no one ever leaves.
>halp

true, something about it is subhuman or unhuman like. It doesn't add up at all. That's why all the shills can do is call everyone a schizo if you so much as question anything.

did he actually get upgraded to PS4? I thought he only had a PS2. if he got a PS4 it's almost worth it

He did. He went on a hunger strike because the games on his PS2 were aimed at 3 year old, in his own words

There wasn't a single group of people who thought life under the Roman Empire was good. It was a runaway state, for centuries they raged against the tax and the social engineering.
We are in the exact same situation. The state is run by people who run the state for the sake of running the state, not for any public service. The mercenaries used by the Roman state are the exact same people as the welfare thieves we are dealing with today. The barbarian tribes who were migrating across the Roman border were doing so because "they wanted a better life". There is not going to be any collapse, the state will move from one group of people to another over time. There are no citizens there is only taxable money that they funnel towards their army of dependants. This continued until the west experienced an illiterate dark age as the "civilised" defenceless taxpayers were overun by barbarians.The single best contribution you can make as an individual is to go out and do the things we've witnessed recently, that is quite frankly all there is for some of us. Countless number of innocent people have had the same inflicted upon them by the state for thousands of years.

>end to many
yes it would free us

And why is that a bad thing?

to a big number of morons here who only have memes and shitposting it literally means starvation and death

So then it gets rid of addiction, so again
>why is that a bad thing

Actually I will say that we have access to the internet which is a significant difference between us and the Romans.
I still think the options are limited

Demoralization tactics. Daily reminder that this place scares kikes so much they have sent the CIA,FBI, JDIF and the Journalist Industrial Complex to fight us and everyone of them got BTFO. There are an innumerable amount that have defected to our side and that only grows everyday.

Welcome faggots, you’re here forever.

Attached: D5413590-2E0F-4B78-8D0A-9438305D9410.jpg (449x417, 69K)

addiction? what if I told you for some many here it's not an addiction but literally the meaning of life. offline it ends. generally a good thing. yes. for some the end. breivik and tarrant are two examples how they will left to rotten in isolation with nobody to speak with or listen to.

lets be honest, breivik is hardly being punished. you seen their prisons?

roman empire was the best empire. kys

he is whining all the time. all. the. fucking. time. and he looks more shit. and more delusional. that's how they will tacke brenton too.

breivik's in isolation in a high security prison retard, not the prisons you see on google images

He says with that flag. Deadset. British history is the best history.

Didnt that guy have a bunch of face surgery??

the only time i think of either of them, is when they are mentioned here. same as unabomber, same as all the rest. we can only win by doing it correctly, which is democratically. its on us to educate others through fact and reason, rather than heavy handed tactics.

Shills on suicide watch

Checked and feelings hurt.

british empire was nothing on the roman empire. romans paved the way for brits. brits destroyed themselves through complacency. i mean, who the fuck wants an empire of niggers and pakis? it has done nothing but damage us further
he. has. a. fucking. ps4

one drop of water is pleasant and refreshing.

a waterfall can kill.

he also regularly gets sent gifts, big and small, from people around the world.

Rome had no niggers!

youtube.com/watch?v=cu8e3nikyQk

Mandela got a Nobel Peace Prize. Time changes ALL things.

no, he doesn't, shut up with that meme

you seem to think that all there is to life is being online, and that being online is the only way to have human contact and not be "isolated".

maybe you should turn off the computer and go outside and interact with real people, OP.
it seems like you have some serious issues.

not possible without memes

gotta love him

Attached: 1552912841378.png (822x755, 642K)

a high security prison. in norway.
he actually does have quite a nice apartment in it.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

no. but the majority here has. and they will become more and more issues if they follow paths like breivik or the other meme manifesto book writing retard.

thats why youre spose to die in your blaze of glory

Attached: 1552447766237.jpg (1323x1200, 271K)

there is no peaceful political solution. wake up.

took him just years of whining hahahaha

He has no human contact except with guards and his attorney. He's awoken in his sleep multiple times every night. He can only read mainstream media. All his fanmail is confiscated.

Overturned on appeal

you're scared. we can all tell. it's obvious. you're trying too hard to discourage people from doing similar things.

I bet you're a muslim lol

Always keep the plan-B is what I'm hearing

>All his fanmail is confiscated.
pretty sure it's not
source?

and don't forget the conjugal visits

how's that brexit vote going?

>I bet you're a muslim lol
I bet you have a bad history with gambling in your life

He did his good deeds before he went to jails.

Look at the fsggot German preaching a fallacy of a perpetual motion machine.

Listen cuck boy, there will be losses and Brenton made the ultimate sacrifice for our lands, a deed that's done more good than half the fucking wars America launches.

And since you cucks "elected" a woman as your president and are pretending women are equally as capable as men, I bet you my life no woman is going to get out there and start shooting these shitskin Invaders...

Checkmate, pussy

Attached: 1552819367253.jpg (641x530, 41K)

When Jow Forums gets taken offline dumb faggots like you will be responsible.the difference between this and other shootings is he directly mentions Jow Forums shit.you autistic retard enjoy.

His guards are his closest followers. Didn't you see The Crimes of Grindelwald?

sure, muslims are all scared and convincing an imbecile on Jow Forums is their last resort.

>your brenton
>your extremely lucky to inherit some money from your fathers death
>you explain on a forum in 2011 that you do not want to waste the money and that your interested in investing
>you start training others at the gym, you are extremely confident in yourself
>you eventually decide to travel the world and settle into a small apartment somewhere in NewZealand
>you leave a familiar life behind you to spend any forseable time monitored and controlled from behind bars where there are more iminent threats daily than you will ever face in 28years of civilian living. As much as iNew Zealands prison population might not have too many invaders it is also a place where the threat of invasion is statistically lower than Australia.
>you end up worse off than before, and the fallout brings powerful figures together like never before as literally millions of dollars is put towards the victims, thier comunity and making sure they come in greater numbers next year.
Brent will probably kill himself once he realises he can't live in a more comfortable life by simply taking the subjective moral highground from behind bars.

not at all you do realized he is incarcerated in Norway don't you

No his fanmail isn't

Nobel Peace Prize

Have you talked to him to know this?

da kurva dlakava pizda

This

Now that's some shitty Google translate

I sent him a vial of cum, but he didn't respond yet.

have you been?

There's no democratic solution anymore, change is impossible through political reform these days especially with mass media. This isn't the 1930s anymore. Tarrant accepted he's one pebble that will trigger an avalanche.

KEK

serve satan, get a coffin or worse, a cell.

>>you explain on a forum in 2011 that you do not want to waste the money and that your interested in investing

source? havent seen this yet

Nothing changed? Did you not see the news. His plan is working as we speak. Du hast kein Plan dikker

>Sydney Morning Herald reported that “he had a sizeable inheritance after his father’s death in 2011,” using it to travel the world. It was on those travels, the manifesto says, that Tarrant became radicalized by what he saw as the “decay” of European culture in the face of mass immigration. “Recently came into contact with a bit of capital due to the passing away of my father,” - Brent posted on a stock forum in 2011. “Really don’t want to lose the money as he paid for it with 30+ years of his life.”
Published Mar 15, 2019 at 11:18am
archive.is/7Hy0p

>and still nothing changed.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: Resist.jpg (831x518, 129K)

Attached: Smile.png (558x960, 857K)

Sorry fag, still inspired

I think he's speculating.
My speculation is that he was radicalised at the time he said he was: late 2016. We were having a gay marriage scripted manufacture of consent. America was electing Trump, Europe was in full cuck mode. This was a different place then

Attached: 1552834189933.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

I'd take a ps2 over a ps4 desu.

Nope they stand transfigured. Brenton is no longer just his human self but a meme that will outlive all of us. He is at work in the minds of countless men at this very moment working to make manifest a new reality.

Attached: 1552961315771.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>Brenton is no longer just his human self but a meme that will outlive all of us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.10.56 AM.png (932x1410, 144K)

amazing, just saw another thread with exact same topic... really roasts my dradle.

i became pasta? noice.

so each shooting there will be some new manifesto. new ideology. new new new. sounds like a stable coherent plan. based on memes.

nicht nur pi lesen gringo

cheers mate

He can't. He'll get stabbed by muslims.