Hi friends

Hi friends,

Does anyone here know of any local white nationalist meetings in their vicinity? I've recently taken an interest in white nationalism and would like to meet like minded people.

Thanks for the help!

Attached: GettyImages-830617844-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

MY GLOW RADAR IS OFF THE CHARTS. He's not even saying what area

sent ;)

No such thing. It’s all a media myth.

Home Depot on Saturday

Welcome.

Yeah were doing it at the local chuck e cheese for my birthday you can come but only if you bring pizza

>fed finally attends white nationalist meeting
>8 members in attendance
>the fed
>FBI
>ATF
>State Police
>Sheriffs Office
>DHS
>Bill*
>Cletus*
>*Mossad Informants

Attached: 05855A4D-0BD7-41A4-A970-E6D7FC2C0EB6.jpg (750x603, 329K)

You can see them if you're driving, you just run them over. I killed a CIA nigger in 9/9/1999. I did it for the team.

>inb4 some meme illiterate glower puts me on a watchlist for this post

Attached: 1321313231434.png (500x476, 107K)

>Bill and Cletus were actually hired by the ADL and SPLC to "infiltrate white supremacist groups"

Yes totally, just a couple miles outside of town there is this huuuuuge forest. somewhere in the middle there is a sorta ditch, that is deep enough to fit like.... 200 people. We meet there, we are very few for now but it would be great if you could bring ALL your friends. Just don't mind the weird smell. Somebody once told me it smells like gasoline but don't worry, it's nothing like that. Heh.

Lol fucking CIA niggers.

Yes, they congregate under the guise of antifa in local leftist establishments. Pretty genius of them really, nobody suspects a thing.

For fuck's sake... don't listen to all this kikes and shills, they wanna stay are their basement while Rome burns. I'm gonna tell you of a meeting group; we're not nazi per se, but we're a group of christian against LGBT rights and feminism.

We meet every sunday evening at 2227 Piedmont Avenue.

Berkeley, CA.

The US census bureau classifies Arabs and Mestizos as white. Not hard to find a mosque or kitchen full of prep-workeds chanting "Viva la Raza".

>white nationalism
>meme flag
>boomer speak
Bait or glowing

Attached: 1544858807368.png (299x423, 181K)

(((Fellow White People)))

Why are you searching for like minded people user? When you could be looking for different takes to further your mindset instead of sitting in your echo chamber

Even if he mentioned any area
>I've recently taken an interest in white nationalism
Cmon bruh

Attached: furrowedsmile.png (800x459, 506K)

yeah, there is one at your dads house, where he keeps his fertilizer reserves. i was invited to one, but declined because i dont deal with terrorists.