NECROMANCER WITCH MAY WANTS TO REANIMATE YOUR ORGANS IN HOST BODY

>Britons will have to opt out of organ donation from next year: Changes to consent dubbed 'Max and Keira's law' will be rolled out in 2020
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6813119/Opt-organ-donation-gets-royal-approval-law-2020.html
archive.is/oAvtb

>Organs donated to the NHS are being given to paying private patients from countries such as Libya and Dubai.
archive.is/s8wTW
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9950874/NHS-organs-donated-to-foreign-patients.html
----------------------------

What do you make of this /brit/? I personally think its fucked. Your body now automatically belongs to the state and can be mutilated at their discretion.

Attached: State Approved Organ Donation.png (1280x720, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/shock-requiring-death-before-organ-donation-is-unnecessary-say-experts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israeli Organ Havester are salivating for there next billion after stealing billions worth of Organs off Americans.

Attached: 360354-136400-ferengi.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>I fail to see the issue, mate.

Attached: images(15).jpg (285x177, 5K)

I disagree with it. I don't want anybody stealing my organs and there are too many people in the world, why the fuck would I want to help save more?

Right because you approve of Organ Donation. However this is not the point what your stance is on that. This is about personal sovereignty. Your body does not belong to the state by default!

My only problem with this is that the family of the deceased are not compensated at all.

The sheer profit these fucks are gonna make off this hand over fist pretty much STEALING organs from dead people is fucking unbelievable.

they only saving Jews with those Organs and the rest are consumed daily in Israeli diners.

Attached: 170803_PLUS_TheyLive.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 127K)

Yes she wouldnt not have signed it in if that wasnt the case.

Organ donation means you live after death.
How does this affect religion? Can you enter heaven if part of you is still alive on earth?

I was referencing the dystopian UK of A Clockwork Orange, which is probably illegal over there like everything else

Britain is already some bizarro world compared to the US, just in the context of personal liberty even. I agree with you OP but will your kin?

T. Proud former organ donor

Also if mundanes can just abandon their atheistic ideas for a sec, body is just meat, mentality. What if, keeping part of your body alive keeps your spirit trapped in this physical plane? Attached to some Paki!

Yes it does goyim.
State is god.
State is good.
You’ll die for the state and Israeli nation, then yours and last your nation.
And best part?
You’ll never take the AnCap pill to exterminate the Jewish Zionist creation and enslaving institution of the state! Perfect cattle brainwash.

Actual I think that was banned at first lol. It got re-released years later.

actually organs cannot be transplanted between races.

Hell usually your only matches are family members.

Attached: 6eb40d6429adc11f693e2a4f9988d536.jpg (640x784, 94K)

>206963899
Here comes the shill.

>He thinks it’s about transplants
It’s a way to show you are cattle.
Cattle doesn’t get to choose it has been chosen before.
You ARE cattle until you grasp this you won’t be able to progress and exterminate the state, and with it social degeneracy and zionists cabals.

>Shill

I have a new liver transplant in Israel every 40 years Goy

Attached: 1511231698048.jpg (726x1024, 160K)

If you don't want your organs harvested, then opt out. It's fucking simple unless you're an illiterate with zero brain capacity.

Most people would opt in, but they're too lazy, so making it auto-opt-in isthe simple route to go.

Not even your own fucking organs are safe now. They will strip out our very livers and kidneys and anything else they can get away with and sell them on the body harvest markets. And I thought the organ black market was untrustworthy. That's nothing compared to the power of the State!

Forgive me UK, but i will be opting out. And with a clear conscience.

Attached: nice.jpg (550x550, 26K)

Yes because the state should own our body and do what they wish with our bodies as standard right?
------------------
“All of the participants in organ transplantation know that the donors are not truly dead,” Byrne told LifeSiteNews.com in a telephone interview Tuesday.

“How can you get healthy organs from a cadaver? You can’t.”
lifesitenews.com/news/shock-requiring-death-before-organ-donation-is-unnecessary-say-experts

>Opt out
>They harvest you anyway
>Lie about it and cremate body
>Truth comes out years later
>"It was just a clerical error file wasnt marked opt out, didn't want to cause undue stress telling the family and besides it helped people you should be grateful sorry"
>Lowest level desk jockey fired
>Go back to stealing organs and covering it up

They cant give themselves that right, where does it end? How long until NATIONAL EMERGENCY over organ donation as people opt out so they remove the option to.

I dont even want these people knowing who I am but I shall have to Opt Out anyway, forcing me into giving up data, instead of my living organs.

Then why wouldn't they just do that already.

surprise surprise

Attached: 3 - somethings got to give.png (1804x1960, 2.39M)

>who's name is at the bottom of this list of the south korean death cult?
>ruh roh

Attached: 1549940571282.jpg (709x2127, 351K)

what a bunch of horrible people

Attached: 1549485806110.jpg (2739x2539, 2.21M)

>NPC
>MOB

Attached: 1544481045109.jpg (1024x768, 261K)

>If you don't want your organs harvested, then opt out
The state is under no obligation to actually make you aware of the fact that this is the arrangement and anyone born today and onwards will likely never know

This.

>muh based mummy may nigel can never win

enjoy sharia "ghoul" may end your country

*government

Never confuse the Government with your country.

>organ donation
not even once. i laugh in their faces at the BMV when they ask. but ill take organs all day long if sick. fuck all of you

Attached: 1551931547300.jpg (623x702, 177K)