Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

Attached: 5e78652898597a53b5c910757d5d89a3.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.4648602/new-zealand-to-house-country-s-entire-homeless-population-before-winter-hits-next-month-1.4649023
vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood?verso=true
nytimes.com/2019/02/22/realestate/new-zealand-locks-the-doors-from-the-inside.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHE PAYS HOMAGE TO FOREIGN GODS this would've been a humilating in the past

Test

>muh emotions
women don't belong in politics

Where does it say anything about god?

that is not leadership that is cockholdery but mostly as other fucking sad joke ..

Kill me, our country is sucking Muslim dick so hard now.

Based

She is a stupid Jewish financed cunt.

She would not do this, if those victimes were white people.

How long is this embarrassment going to go on?

>It's leadership to submit to an alien culture.
No it isn't.

Attached: 1552981896193.png (741x701, 499K)

THAT is why given women the vote was a mistake

"she wore a hijab" yeah not by choice.

look at the beak on that thing now she leading NZ tomorrow she at the head of Israel security services

Attached: Jacinda beak.jpg (960x540, 40K)

>using tax dollars paid by citizens to pay for the funerals of non-citizens.

Meanwhile the homeless are still homeless despite this promise:

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.4648602/new-zealand-to-house-country-s-entire-homeless-population-before-winter-hits-next-month-1.4649023

Really makes ya think.

>she agrees to anal after learning from a grieving muslim that anal is the correct response to such tragedy
>we must respect the tradition of our diverse society she was quoted as saying with a concerned face.

We will bulldoze her grave and shit on her bones when we win the Race War. So let them gloat at their white knight horseshit while they can.

Attached: 12354578.jpg (249x356, 27K)

Ethnic-religious civil wars are coming and the evolutionarily handicapped bitchbrain of a woman is trying to manage that crisis as if it is an argument within a family group.

Attached: suffragettes_to_sharia2.jpg (1351x1844, 454K)

Luckily NZ is only a shit stain on the map that will be use as a get away spot for the rich luciferian foreskin eater on the upcoming total annihilation of the US by atomic fire financed by best Rothschild "allies"..

Attached: NZ.jpg (845x647, 46K)

Stop posting here. Party van is coming for you.

>acceded into wearing a medieval modesty veil of a religion you don't belong to

>leadership

Not enough acid spilled on her face.

YAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEN

She's a liberal nigga lover. Does anyone no what's happening with 8?

THAT is submission

It still is

Your pic is pretty weak though since the world had world wars when men were in charge. Way more self-destructive than what we have now

>she wore a costume to blend in and submit to male authority
Fuck facebook, nothing but retards looking to one up eachother as the "most humanist person"

Attached: 1552830282935.jpg (780x511, 49K)

at least better than Merkel. Merkel just send a bill for autopsy to the parents of the killed people.

She is wearing a hijab and allowed an imam to open parliament with muslim prayer. Fucking gross.

it would be a real shame if someone were to assassinate her, right lads?

Do you know what the hijab signifies?

Just a politician securing public opinion for the next election. Nothing worth mentioning.

Wouldn't you love to be the ones antagonizing the country lead by a woman? I'd probably start by dumping my entire prison population on her country.

No one gives a fuck nigger just dont be a retard and support mass murder or upload murder content

vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood?verso=true

nytimes.com/2019/02/22/realestate/new-zealand-locks-the-doors-from-the-inside.html

New Zealand is the New home of Pedo Luciferian cause uncle Bibi will declare war if they don't accept and Mr.Murika will make sure the blood flow for the rich to inject in there fucking vein

Attached: Bozo the Clown.jpg (970x1072, 145K)

Seems like submission to me. Not leadership.

This is just humiliating, I feel bad for you kiwis. If we get out shit together we're gonna be liberating you fellas quick smart.

Attached: NZ+OZ.png (1910x728, 468K)

You don't need tripcodes on a board with IDs, media friend.

NZ PM is not a leader, she's a follower, and will only follow popularity polls because she doesn't know how to lead. She is easily manipulated by feelings, not facts. And you New Zealanders elected her? That says a lot about your country.

you wont liberate jack shit you stupid faggot you a get away spot for the rich during the time Russia and China fuck the US up they all get fianance by the bankers but Murica need to go it is drained now and people start to wake up so they need to die

wtf are you talking about retard, its about 2x worse in Ausland

She is going to pay for it personally or are the taxpayers paying?

>modesty veil
No, the sign of submission to Islam

She deserves death by Blood Eagle

Attached: blood-eagle.jpg (900x600, 90K)

How does it feel that Singapore has more internet freedumbs than your cunt nation?

when Muricanistan turn brown you may liberate your mouth from around your (((master))) dick but till then you will have to suk it faggot

Attached: rabbi hitlerstein.jpg (1131x1600, 320K)

When we kill you the west, we win.
When you the west kill us, we still win.

If you able to read I invite you to read a fucking book to educate your sorry ass during the time your mouth is full of mohammad cock and you buzy serving your semetic masters like a good goy

Attached: house Saud.jpg (500x354, 89K)

I mean your master kok wont suk itself up someone need to do it look like its your turn now

Attached: 666AD.png (640x476, 277K)

Dont really care m8 keep sending your women to get dicked by white guys though

Godspeed faggot

Attached: Rabbi 666AD.jpg (236x318, 10K)

Prime Minister, eh ? She feels guilty cause she and many others in politics are the reason this has happened. But i bet she thinks her shit dosent stink and even more diversity will solve this from happening again.

Not really.
Syrian civil war has proven that all it takes is few thousand fanatical jihadists to destroy a major city since those can not be removed without the mass use of airpower and artillery.
Those few thousand fanatical enemy per major Western European city are already there, now collecting social security and that IS because of womens participation in governing of society.
Western Europe will be destroyed worse than in second world war when the ability to maintain social security disappears in a world financial crisis.

Attached: women_were_mistake.jpg (1302x763, 181K)

I guess we now understand NZ had indeed lost the war long before the shooting.

Just be happy your place isn't practically sold to chinks
It feels so bad brehs

good to see that new zealanders are finally integrating into islamic culture

You see all those prior people responding to you? All Muslims.

There is constant bombardment of Muslim Propaganda.

Such a repulsive, disgusting hag. She supposedly just had a kid, probably with downs considering her age, and she's abandoned it so she can play politics and bring the most absurd and pathetic kind of mindless sentimentality into a realm that has no place for feminine whining and bitching.

Yikes. "Supporting mass murder" is a lot more flexible than you think, faggot. Godspeed, user. You better lock up your family, because hard times are coming in your land.

Attached: 1552619815609.jpg (509x484, 32K)

>Thoughts ?

Attached: 1552944610196.jpg (977x566, 64K)

No joke, this woman made me believe that women shouldn't be in power... I'm happy that I'm my country has never been elected a woman as Prime Minister, and I hope this will never change.

Submission

Based and progresive as expected from a strong independent woman

Does she do this for victims of crime that are NZ citizens? Is she personally paying or using taxpayer money?

>Thoughts ?

Attached: HER NAME WAS EBBA Ã…KERLUND.jpg (306x306, 16K)

This 100%

like you wouldn't

Attached: 1549230047214.jpg (240x320, 24K)

Avenged.

Attached: IMG_3579.png (408x322, 29K)

>selling out your entire countries culture, censoring any opposing opinion, passing rights infringing laws and submitting to a foreign religion is LEADERSHIP

this country is so cucked its hard to believe

When do Muslim leaders ever come to grovel at our feet after a terror attack?

Daughter of leftist scum
S

>ya just submit to Allah and everything will be fine.
NO, backing down on your Freedoms is what got you to where you are today.

Attached: 1535495084297.jpg (941x940, 195K)

RARE
A
R
E

Attached: 1444381614720.jpg (500x488, 207K)

Ask me how I know you're from Melbourne.

>We will bulldoze her grave and shit on her bones when we win the Race War

This

A low ph face wash might be more appropriate.

Attached: 1552737776556.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Ironic.

You talk of our master's dick, but we are YOUR master.

In the great human centipede, you leafs are last.

Where is she going to get that money? Taxpayers?

i wish she'd get raped by muzzies and gets redpilled when they cut her head off.

Only fitting for the commonwealth of Islam.

>tfw bending the knee

This is literally (WITH EMPHASIS ON LITERAL) exactly the reaction Tarrant was looking for, it's like they're acting out exactly what he wrote in his script.

That kind of reaction is likely very encouraging to future potential mass-murderers.

Attached: 44.png (517x768, 71K)

It's not big or even Jewish what fucking beak do you see you autist

It's just so disgusting that she submits to such a violent and terribly oppressive religion in this way. She deserves to be one someone's list.

The submission talk.. most of the muslims aren't isis you know, the vast majority aren't as deranged as you, and we don't have that many anyway so no big deal

She is ours.

>and we don't have that many anyway so no big deal

Attached: 1550066026082.jpg (460x321, 23K)

our national leader is a uggo horse woman wearing a carpet looking concerned, we're fucked man

Well it seems pretty explicitly linked to supporting him killing 50 people champ
Which I do not. This is not under coercion, this is a sincere belief

Fuck islam. Free speech is a hell of a drug and I wish I had access to it.

wew looks like I had to change DNS to keep posting, finally got me. Fucking censorship niggers

Attached: 1552915856859.png (420x420, 335K)

>surrendering to the enemy
>leadership

No thanks.

Have her. Lol she is a great addition to a team!

NZ is fully cucked

Of course. Leftists generously pay for things with the peoples' money.

>Which I do not.
>Fuck islam
bye :'(

>murder content
Imagine being this programmed by the state