If Christianity isn’t true, tell me this. How did Jesus, a simple carpenter...

If Christianity isn’t true, tell me this. How did Jesus, a simple carpenter, know so much about the holy scriptures that he frequently quoted them. Sounds really supernatural to me.

Attached: D5F0F662-62EC-4633-BFA6-DD57745D9DC6.jpg (396x299, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVVyeSBKTO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Islam is true, how come Mohammed, a nigger, liked to be fucked in the ass by goats?

>being able to memorize informations
>supernatural

I see

Many rabbis knew basically entire books from memory, this isn't surprising that Jesus knew them too.

>start a religion
>only have 12 followers
Thots on social media have a million times this. Future religions are going to be fucking awesome.

Attached: oil baron pepe.jpg (326x326, 28K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tell me this, if you are a true Christian, and if. Jesus H. Christ would have died on a Wheelchair, and not a cross. Would you still put it on your neck?

Attached: 61-vYpDqe6L._UY395_.jpg (395x395, 14K)

Who said I’m a Christian?

Hotwheels died for our sins.

>33AD
>wheelchair
this is your brain on atheism

Cross is a lot older than Christianity as a symbol. You'd have an argument against the crucifix though, but that's just the Catholics.

because Zeus knows everything and everyone.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

isn't jesusa holy prophet in Islam? why your pic related so disrespectful for such a holy soul in our religion?
what are you gonna say?
shutthefuck shia iran slave something?
fucking urine lover

Are you Shia? Or alevite?

(((flag)))
shia

Were your ancestors once alevite? I’m just asking. I’m actually Shia too

what? no , i have the mega muslim hejaaz bloodline, none of ancestors was alrive, Christian, or a jew.

Wow interesting. I thought Shia from Syria are super rare. Good to know.

dude, 3 stars, it's iraq

as a child, Jesus was already aware of His nature and work. When Jesus was twelve years old, Joseph and Mary took the family to Jerusalem. On their way home, they were concerned about Jesus’ being missing from their caravan. They returned to Jerusalem and found Jesus “in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions” (Luke 2:46). His mother asked Jesus why He would disappear and worry them so. Jesus asked in return, “Why were you searching for me? . . . . Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?” (verse 49). Joseph and Mary did not understand Jesus’ words (verse 50). Whatever those around Him did not grasp, it seems that Jesus, at a very young age, did know that He was the Son of God and that the Father had foreordained the work He was to do.

>know so much about the holy scriptures that he frequently quoted them

Is it not the other way around. That his quotes became scripture? He just made it up.

After the incident in the temple, Luke says, “Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man” (Luke 2:52). If at this point in Jesus’ human experience He knew everything, He would not need to “grow in wisdom.” We emphasize that this was Jesus’ human experience. Jesus never ceased being God, but in some matters He veiled His divinity in accordance with the Father’s will. Thus, the Son subjected Himself to physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth. The Son of God voluntarily put Himself in the position of needing to assimilate knowledge as a man.

“When they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how you should defend yourself or what you should say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.” (Luke 12:11–12)

Or later he said,

“When they bring you to trial and deliver you over, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.” (Mark 13:11; compare with Matthew 10:19)

Born of one of the last remaining priestess in the Temple of Hathor. Learned his first words listening to the ancient mysteries.

Attached: TheRabbitHole.jpg (500x503, 41K)

>isn't jesusa holy prophet in Islam?

Jesus is not "a prophet". He is The Son of God
As declared by The Holy Spirit, St. John the baptist, the Apostles, Jesus and God himself.

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

Psalm 2:7
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Matthew 17:4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 5 While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him!” 6 When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown in terror.…

This

Oh my god hahahaha sorry

this is wizardry in the middle-east

>disciples
i was talking with the muslim, whom beleives in this, and anyone can say anything about their holy guy in their religion, these "oh he did this and this" stories are kinda meh
i liked the spanish user stories about jesus, it's very interesting.

>>Albanianigger
>>Atheist
XDDDD

wow interesting, whre can i read some of jesus stories like the one when he said i'm in my father's house

And you are twelver or Ismaili?

why you care kek
twelver

I think Ismailis are very interesting, they think reincarnation is true, I also believe it

Or maybe that was Druze who believe in reincarnation but they are actually Ismailis

wah you don't seem like a typical saudian who would just close his mind to just the religion he was born to.
do they really? i just read that aletives also believe in this, sure it is interesting.
buddhsim started this reincarnation thing, right?

No, Hinduism has already reincarnation since thousands of years. I see you are also a fellow open minded guy, that’s very cool. And also yes Ismailis actually believe in reincarnation maybe not all of them but majority do. I just read.

Hey Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Your prophet is a pedo. And all your men in your religion assrape each other cause you force your women to marry you and then put garbage bags on them. Please leave this board and go back to worshipping the great Pedo. Shia/sunni doesnt matter you are all pedo worshippers

He didn't have Jow Forums to dick around on.

I was get to g bots and pieces of a conversation where some guy was saying that Jesus actually was angry a lot & showed frustration rather than how portrayed now. Anyone hear shit like that?

Aisha has been proven to be around 15-21 years because she was already an adult when fighting a battle I don’t remember which battle but yes it has been debunked, Muhammad was not a pedo

Yes, he cursed a fig tree for not having fruits for him

Fucking got em here

heh now i want to read more about islam for some reason, it's beautiful how u can have your own ideology in any religion.
that's why religion is cool, and everyone needs a spirit side in their lives.

Actually imam Ali said those who are killed get reincarnated to live a long life. Islam is interesting truly, but Shia Islam especially.

1) christ is an allegory for the sun. look at your pic op, fucking yikes.
2) anyone initiated into mystery tradition schools these days or two thousand years ago know the same things.

I actually thought about number one. It seems like Judaism and Islam are related to the night and a black cube. And Christianity to the sun and a cross. But number two? I don’t know really. You don’t know things that they teach in Ismaili theology for example.

hello american user, i hate you.

as the saudian user said, muhammad was not a pedo.

women can choose if they want to get married with that guy or not, atleast here.

>garbage bags
?
and freedom of speech is something a human should fight for, Jow Forums's/pol/ is the only place.

The number seven is also a big thing. What do mystery schools teach about the number seven?

yeah exactly, alot of stuff that the twelve imams said no one can understand yet.

In Islam he was the messiah, same as Christianity. But he wasn’t seen as the son of God. In Judiasm, he was just a Jew cult leader

True. But Christianity has mysteries too, if you read a lot then you will come across the phrase “things which no eye has seen, no hand has touched, and no mind has thought about” very mysterious indeed

This sentence occurs once in the writings of Paul and once in the apocryphal gospel of Thomas (which was rejected by the mainstream churches)

>supernatural

people call that "learning" and "intelligence". you are welcome.

Or maybe it occurs more than once in the writings of Paul, I don’t know for sure, I haven’t read them from start to finish

hehe in school they tell us the “things which no eye has seen, no hand has touched, and no mind has thought about” quote is to describe heaven, it's sad how they want to make religion look so simple.
Buddhism seems mysterious as well.

buxom trap jesus with the peacepropeller

Oh, interesting. But heaven already existed before Christianity so it has already arisen in the mind of many people. So I don’t think it’s that. In Buddhist end times there come seven suns which each one of them destroy the earth until it burns, lol.

i think the most mysterious part about shias is imam Al-mahdi.
the guy who will fight besides jesus.
it's kinda scary how the "signs of the emergence" are starting showing up in this period of time.

Interesting. What signs do you mean? I know about the king Fahad prophecy but not much more

Actually when king Fahd died there was supposed to come the mahdi, but nothing happened. So I’m confused a bit.

>worshipping a skygod
>worshipping a kike on a stick
>worshipping a saudi warlord
>not worshipping the god of your ancestors
Stop practicing desert religions. Cucks.

Attached: 220px-Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg (220x258, 26K)

Doesnt matter.
You all look the same anyway either in your flag or your face. Shitskin

Why did every single one of your ancestors and my ancestors abandon their religion?

Because islam was spread by the sword in your case. And kiketianity was shilled by the (((romans)))

When was the last time you made a
sacrifice to the god of your ancestors? Pouring out your soda and a portion of your doritos does not count you silly larper

Kek

Wrong, my ancestors accepted it peacefully, this is recorded fact

You're right, we haven't made a good blot in ages, want to participate ? We need one more guy to play a special role.

Attached: 1521819807186.jpg (624x396, 76K)

jesus had 12 deciples, the jews had 12 spies

both plagiarized religions of egypts

Just because they are similar doesn’t mean they copied. Get real please.

>worshiping anything at all
>not preparing yourself to become one with primordial chaos
Infect. Assimilate. Devour.

the one about the isects in makka, the black flags in iraq and syria, how women will dare to be men and how men will dare to be women, the high buildings, the sheeps who fell for the ecconmy tricks.
i don't think you will find these stuff in jewoogle now because i think they got deleted, but i think some arabian youtubers are still up to upload about the signs, take this for example, he made some shitty videos but there are a pretty good one like this
youtu.be/XVVyeSBKTO0
he stopped uploaded for "somereason"

it's not about time, it's about the signs, mahdi will come when basically everything is fucked up and most of us would be dead already.

Interesting. I’ll check it out

I want to believe in some god but It's hard.I know something is missing in my life but i cant figure it out.Wat to do sand brothers?

>How did Jesus, a simple carpenter,
show me anything outside the gospels that he was a real person, if the story of christ is true and Caesar ordered a census which is why Jesus and Joseph and Mary had to stay in a barn where is the evidence there was actually a census performed?

Jesus is Caesar Vespasian, they were trying to trick jews into praising Caesar which was Roman law but the jews refused to do that so they came up with Jesus to attempt to absorb them into the culture, look how that worked out

>Wat to do sand brothers?
perfect your spirit in the way you feel inclined, read everything

god is real

sorry about the misspells, i'm kinda asleep rn.

>peacefully
?, so you did what Rome told you with no protest?

Just pray to god to give you faith.

You’re a crazy conspiracy person, and it’s the bad type of conspiracy not the “Jews run everything” true kind of conspiracy theory