As many of you know, Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world

As many of you know, Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world.

Now my question is, how far could Greece expand into each side if it launched a full scale invasion?

Italy would be western limit. We could probably take south Italy with ease and go further to central Italy.

Libya would be easy to take but Egypt has a huge population and Tunisia's not worth it.

Turkey is too big but we will crush them once the Kurds start revolting.

Now there's only eastern Europe left.
Albania, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia. We could fight all these non-countries at once and in the end we would destroy Serbia if they think they deserve any of our land.

Many of my south Italian friends want to unite their land with Greece again and millions of Greeks would support them.

Attached: Greek army.png (619x435, 745K)

>Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world.

Attached: 0kZNH1F.jpg (561x750, 38K)

Greece couldn't even defend its borders in 2015 during shitskin invasion. You should start expanding into defending your country first.

It's true, make a list if you want.
Everyone in my family had a high rank in the military.

>As many of you know, Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world.
you lost me here

Germany is too strong. The refugees are obviously no problem, but Sweden and Germany are. We would have nuked them if we had nukes.

make a list and you will stop laughing

Greece is on its last legs bro

i don't want any expansion, i couldn't care less if we got smaller too, as long as albanians, gypsies, east europeans and greek themselves stop making this place so shit, and as long as muslims gtfo

A list?

From 0 to nukes. As I said you claim that Greece is the most powerful country. You claim that your family members are in the military. If I were you I would be deeply embarrassed by the fact that Greece is a drive thru for invaders.

The economy is growing and the unemployment rates are falling.

>Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world.

thats a good one turkey would rape you even with the Treaty of Lausanne and we german would rip you apart

It's the non-Greeks who make our beautiful country worse. We must exterminate them all.

A list of countries stronger than Greece.

It won't be a long list.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never h---
>and in the end we would destroy Serbia if they think they deserve any of our land
Ouch.

Attached: 1545831118244.jpg (589x683, 47K)

I think you don't know much about the Greek military. What do you think Greece was doing in the last decades?

You're thinking too small. We should build an empire that would put even Alexander the Great to shame.

This is why I'm in the military. We must fight evil like you.

desu I wouldn't mind if you take everything up till Belarus and Ukraine borders. Greeks are cool.

wtf is desu? I said "DESU" not desu

greece will fall to turkey in the next 10 or 20 years because of economy and demography

greece is desperate to stay in eu/nato to avoid turkish expansion

As the Serbs say. From Serbia to Tokyo. Everyone who isn't Christian should be shot at sight.

GOT DAMN MOOT IS A NIGGER

OK and then what?
what will the world or those regions benefit from their 90 I.Q manlet dark christians?

Attached: greek white nationalists.jpg (620x372, 61K)

>Greece
>Powerful
>Lost half of Cyprus to the fucking Turks
LOLNOPE Cristoforos Papdelliolieualalalally

Greece lost Cyprus

how are we germans the evil were the reason you cucks arent bankrupt if youre in the army to fight us youre fighting the wrong people

I know Greece has very large military, is well funded and well equipped. I also know that it hasn't shown any capability in defending it's borders against invaders.

dude, i don't know what your problem is bro, i thought we were fucking bros dude. BAKA i feel pretty sicked after reading this OP dude. Kinda fucked up what you just said desu.

Attached: 1543212607364.png (20x20, 1K)

Wow. This thread just keeps hurting my soul.

Attached: i cri.jpg (3872x2592, 2.15M)

This is how it will go down.

Gayreek "military" starts deploying on the Turkish border. The next day Athens is Turkish clay.

Attached: 1548179166714.png (645x773, 11K)

Greece started militarizing after the Cyprus conflict. You must be a non-white immigrant. Be happy that Brenton didn't get you.

You wrote that Germany would rip Greece. Instead of ripping Turkey, you want to destroy an ancient Christain country.

shameful isn't it?

They didn't defend shit because they knew the shitskins were on their way to germany, britain, france etc for the gibs. Greece actually has a huge army and they certainly could have done something. But nah. Zyrtaki dancing fuckwhits

>italy 11th army in the world
>greece 28th

>we could invade South italy

Not even France could invade us, and they have stronger army. You need a much strongest army than the invaded to succesfully invade and fast, unless the conflict is long.
If it was a long war italy would end up destroying greece completely

wow bro, you don't want them? We protect you no fears.

nope in this context we would theoretically low iq faggot

We can be brothers if you surrender and let us rule the Balkans again.

I can smell your shitskin until here. Where's Brenton when you need him?

>says how far could Greece expand into each side if it launched a full scale invasion
>get triggered when german slams invasion
>didnt even mention french yet

Seeing the columns of useless human garbage march through Serbia going straight for those Kraut gibs was honestly the best time of my life.
It was better than any bombing or military invasion. This was a biological attack with unforeseen long-term consequences. Every single one of those shitskin subhumans meant 15 more in the long run, born on Kraut soil. It was just so fucking beautiful.
Fuck Germany.

Attached: slobo.jpg (900x599, 85K)

Italy tried to invade Greece in WW2 and failed even though Greece was destroyed from former wars with Turkey and had no army. Now we are ready to strike back and destroy all potential invaders.

The invaders didn't all go to Germany etc. Some of them are still loitering around Greece and other Balkan countries that are between Germany and Greece. It blows my mind that we are living during times when you just don't shoot invaders at the border.

You could try but I would kill you and your nazi friends.

Should I be happy that you want to destroy Greece again?

Invading Italy or Turkey would be pretty stupid. Even if you somehow managed to win, you would be overextending and leaving yourselves vulnerable. Balkans would be easy though, so I would start there.

lol greece is a broke shithole full of gay fags who suck stds into each others dick and butts. nobody fucking cares about greece, gay capital of europe

Countries in Europe and Med more powerful than Greece:
Russia
Germany
Poland
UK
France
Italy
Spain
Turkey
Switzerland
Israel

Do I need to go on? Yes, you have a big tank army, but they are out of date and the time of tanks has long passed.

low iq subhuman got eat feta cheese for brain cells if all greeks are this stupid then germany should exterminate you roaches

desu I'm pretty sure I would be shot if I tried to pass borders like that, refugees are on free pass tho.

Don't listen to him user, we know Serbia will join the fight against the Kebabs and will be compensated appropriately

tell that to most of the greeks : the young ones have zero respect towards anything, are rude, blast their shitty trap music in the streets, are degenerates, laugh and talk way too loud, swear for no reason, play cool to olders.
the olders, rude, as retarded as the young ones, but more entitled, litter everywhere, park everywhere, smoke inside every shop, dont care for rules at all. elders, too retarded to even waste more time writing about them.

this country is shit, no wonder many of us call it bananistan

>80 years ago

And Italy failed despite a stronger army, you prove my point. You lose

success breeds jealousy

Greece is stronger than Poland
Greece is stronger than Switzerland
Greece is stronger than Israel

I blocked you because you don't write like a European.

Then let them die in the war. We don't need garbage in our superior gene pool.

Thousands of Italians would join us because they are the descendants of Greeks.

You sure would be if you tried to cross Estonian border. We are bringing back soldiers to our borders now that we have far-right party coming to the next coalition government.

can someone explain why are my words replaced with "desu"? wtf is this crap, Jow Forums is literally became a cancer.

Nevermind the old Serbian Empire. When it comes to historical land, all I want is Kosovo. The rest of the landgrabs should be solely along ethnic lines, so I'm talking RS in Bosnia and then Montenegro basically.
Also Albania should be abolished just because. Deport them all to the "Croatian" islands and turn Albania into a wildlife preserve.

Attached: 1540085119012.jpg (500x490, 28K)

>As many of you know, Greece is one of the most powerful countries in Europe and the world.

Attached: 1524724389801.jpg (200x197, 12K)

Your army concerns should be how to retake the bophorus and anatolia from the turks once you got the chance, not fighting more pointless european wars

lol? Everyone literally run from estonia why would I go there.

*blocks ur path*

Attached: Changing_of_the_Guard-Unknown_Soldier-Hellenic_Army.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

it's a fact

The real fact is the homosexuality and anal fetish of the greek men.

Turkey wouldn't exist if the Bulgarians didn't start a war against the Christians. They are a menace to Greece and themselves.

Italians lost to people who dressed like this.

Uh... You're talking about Alexander's Empire, right?

I wouldn't think you should. I'm just saying that we are actually putting some effort in defending our border not like Greece. Nothing personelle kiddo

And we would fuck Swiss men if they tried to take over Greece.

According to the firepower index, Poland and Israel are above Greece, Switzerland is close behind, but I give them the edge over you because of their superior technology, terrain and doctrine.

No one cares about or respect greece here, its just poor place good for vacation and easy sluts.

But on the other end so many greeks would not support a war against Italy, you'd have civil war

>beta fag with no brain cant accept answer to his question and doesnt understand context subhuman roach cant cope with reality

Hahaha, Albania is already a wildlife reserve. Weird letting animals have a government though

Keep in mind that Polish men are ugly and Greeks would flirt with their women.

Israel is like Turkey, full of Arabs would would fight against the same enemy.

This list isn't bad but not complete.

youre right the question was how far greece would get and switzerland would 100% stop them

Being stronger than Poland doesn't exactly say much, that's like saying being stronger than freaking Mexico, or Guatemala.

I do in fact not know that. The hell are you going, with a GDP like that?

Attached: UNMISS-UK-Black-Watch-medics.jpg (1430x954, 281K)

>No one cares about or respect greece here
another reason to invade italy and give you a lection abou thow to treat superior people

If nothing else just invade Macedonia already. I'd rather live next to a church than a mosque and learning greek instead of albanian.

>Italy would be western limit. We could probably take south Italy with ease and go further to central Italy.
Why invade us instead of creating a confederation that defends the Mediterranean and Middle Eastern borders and finally puts an end to the French-German reich?

That doesn't mean that all weapons before the crisis are gone.

The economy is growing again and we want to exterminate all Turks.

Nah I'm pretty sure its a free pass zone there at Perdaku, probs would just walk.

Italians aren't real Christians so they can't be trusted.

Hahaha, no one dislikes Italy here as far as I know but there is no way we would chimp out and have a civil war to avoid a war with you. Shit if push comes to shove all you need to do is invoke WW2 invasion and people will get fired up

Switzerland and greece dont have a powerful enough army to fight with each others and expect some kind of result.
Where would they even fight?

They're midget underbudgeted armies designed to protect the country from small/medium threats

It's midget armies

>No one cares about or respect greece here
It is not true, I love and respect Greece and the Greeks. The whole world should at least be grateful to them.

Many Italians feel close and respect the Greek people, what you say is not true

>The economy is growing again

Yes.

> and we want to exterminate all Turks.

Why? Stay where you are, have a nice life. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Attached: antarafoto-satgas-konga-unifil-101214-ies-3.jpg (512x340, 109K)

greece is a turkish shithole and greeks should fuck off back to turkey

So what they are?

Didn't they shit their fleet down the drain? How the fuck are going to get anywhere?

>hides the flag
>redit spacing

slide thread.
all fields lads

>Stay where you are, have a nice life.
With this mentality Greece would become African in a few decades.

catholics

Er... How about retaking Constantinople and the other Byzantine territories before that? Destroying Turkey would give you guys a lot of cred.

Bro what episode of science fiction hindi tv series is this

You are just a newfag.

You shouldn't be exterminating Turks. Turks are just Greeks LARPing as Muslims. It will be a long and difficult detox process, but you need to help them get rid of their inner roach.