Hypergamous homeless women

I'm not into the MGTOW movement but this video is really good.

youtu.be/s2TlTgSHMBI

It's about women in debt living in their cars selling their bodies and calling up banks about their defaulted student loans.
It's a trend that will hit new levels in 2020

Attached: 1542333886552m.jpg (1015x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h34NeYRnrQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZpVSgclw2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now post a video about guys mugging and killing people for drug money.

MGTOW is for fags. If you're a healthy, high-IQ male, get as many single women pregnant as possible. Never marry.

Here's part two

youtu.be/h34NeYRnrQQ

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPsnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssssnnnniiiiiiifff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFLLLLPPPFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....ssnnnniiiiff.....hmmm...hhhmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmm....yes quite.....BBBRRRRPPPFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnniiiiiffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffff….yes….

Attached: nose1-min.jpg (1000x665, 34K)

what a nig tier philosophy you should fuckin kys user if you really believe that.

Attached: 1521848014076.png (829x633, 348K)

I'm not part of the MGTOW movement but the video is good.

I'm part of the cream pie any girl you have sex with movement.

Because us white guys need to cream pie again No more pulling out or wearing condoms.

Hurr, durr. Our president has had 3 wives and children with each. I'm just taking it next level. Obviously, my advice is not for incels like you.

Reason why I posted the video is because I live near a homeless shelter and have paid some homeless Hypergamous women living in and out of their cars $20-$30 dollars for sex.

But I think in 2020 this is going to be a huge problem.

That is a man. Not that bothers me, quite on the contrary.
Based.

I was with the guy until he started bringing up sex dolls. Haha what a turd.

plz let me taste dear

Attached: smile.jpg (453x500, 26K)

so uhh what's the plan when they come knocking for child support?

Why are you leaving your name and address behind?

Well it is a MGTOW loser
But I know many women in their 30's that are exactly like what he is describing.

>that ass is unslapped
????

Switch jobs
Lol
Or just file for SSI like the Niggers do so your not legally responsible to pay child support.

>I'm a proud man and I'm going my own way! Now excuse me while I record and edit together a video essay on why women are all doomed to be poor homeless whores

Fuck MGTOW is pathetic

>Hypergamous homeless women

You mean hookers? Just say hookers.

Attached: DjuDRrdU0AEYwd3.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

There are a lot of college educated in debt homeless hookers in the city's these days.
They are mostly mid 30's they have become too impatient and longer have youthful looks to get a man to fully supplement their income and needs.

Attached: 1552892437345.jpg (568x552, 95K)

I NEED a big butte braphog to hold me down and fill my nostrils with gas.

Nice way to create psicho single mom raised white niggers, it won't do any good for anyone, either they will be future school shooters or extremely lefties supporters, probably some nigger thinking he's white to propose this

this women are victim of the degeneracy just as men are
in my life i did meet a lot more of good women that the bad ones

You gay as fuck for having this picture on your computer you faggot ass hamburger ass nigga

Yeah, he's totally right about women being retarded, but sex dolls isnt going to solve anything.

no
This on the other hand...
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZpVSgclw2M

Hahaha these really are the end times.

How can roasties even compete?

Attached: 3DPD worst nightmare.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

Haha of course it mentioned anime at the end.

Juul pods cause sterilization, my swaggy teen leaf. Sure dabbed on me, schmoney dance on outta heeya.

There's still decent women out there. Fuck MGTOW.

Found the roastie

Jesus wept

So incels now are going for homeless women? Lol.

Wait what?! Can I trust that this is an offer in most homeless shelters? What about high cost of living Midwest cities?

im not buying it, even if this guy is right hes too early.

also i once gave a woman free rent for 3 months, she paid in blowjobs, she wasnt homeless but she had a job that has long in-between periods and she didn't want to get an apartment.

I was in a dry spell of almost 3 years, until November last year. I was fucking shocked by this subtle hooker (that looked Identical to "Starship Troopers" Denise Richards in normal clothes), who was practically begging to suck my dick. We ended up in an building hallway in a industrial building near an alley. I was drinking my beer as I had my junk out, while they were being slobbered with. A bizarre experience. Especially when they are begging for your cock. I first checked her arms for heroin use. No signs. This was a legit survival tactic on her part.

>mgtow
>movement