Nation wide blackout incoming for South Africa

What do I do pol? It would take our government longer than two weeks to get the power back on. The power has being going off 5+ hours a day here for the past week. What can I expect when the whole grid is down? What should I be planning?
jbaynews.com/eskom-warns-of-total-grid-collapse/
thesouthafrican.com/eskom-stage-8-load-shedding-grid-collapse-scenario/
businesstech.co.za/news/energy/305738/eskom-implements-fifth-day-of-blackouts-to-prevent-system-collapse/

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
youtube.com/watch?v=vZfCoIF_erE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

Fok jou dom poes.
Very helpful.

Leave south Africa? If whites leave that probably will create an economic disaster that will finish off the country.

So if you leave you will be right to leave. Self fulfilling prophecy.

I don't know man. SA seems more fucked than us and we are a total shithole.

get firearms, night vision, batteries, a generator, lights, flashlights, more batteries, and as much ammunition as you can afford

Do you have any guns?

nope working on it. The only thing they try at is gun laws.

Yeah but i might need to have a kit the I can walk long distances with. So essentials like first aid water, food.

Why don't you use White Power instead?

Attached: 1500110747472.png (808x805, 446K)

Do you know how many whites would leave if it were that easy . I just got back from NZ after scouting that place. It might take me 6 months to get another visa and cash together.

ah yes the cleanest form of energy.

Attached: l.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Good stuff.Try and get together with friends also if you can, strength in numbers. Try reinforcing your home also. From my limited understanding of the situation you fellas find yourself in, I'd be shitting bricks if I was in your situation.

I dont know . family is ready to die they have no more fight in them. But I am not willing to role over and die.

Attached: a1731841-a58d-49ec-99fe-a7e0d5a72cd2.jpg (720x1280, 93K)

Well ive just been chain smoking and pacing. Friends are scattered most have left the country already. I dont think towns r urban areas will be safe.

Goodbye kaffer.

Goodbye chingchong

>What do I do pol?
We've been telling what to do for more than a decade now, sell everything and get the fuck out before they slaughter you all.

If you're white and still in south Africa in 2019 you literally deserve what's coming and nothing of value shall be lost, your rank stupidity needs to be removed from the gene pool.

Wait, you have electricity?
So, who's is it?

You think its easy to leave? Nah mate takes the kind of money very few people have here. Ive been working abroad since I left high school to stay out of this place I just came back to protect my family and try to get them out with me.

That are scheduling to shut it off today in an hour. We have a generator but during a nation wide blackout for such a long tome that might make us a target.

Nowhere to run nowhere to hideee it's the white genocideee

Attached: IMG_3576.gif (146x170, 29K)

I'm sorry to hear that.
I cannot help you, but for a handful of infographics.
Interested?

Attached: 1501903533234.jpg (640x1278, 324K)

So what's the reason given for the shutdown? Do you guys have renewable sources or is it black incompetence? Or is it something a bit more sinister?

Thousands of sub saharan africans with lower than 80 iq are managing to get to europe every single month, there is no excuse you fucking idiot.
What is coming has been building for years, decades, hundreds of thousands of insightful and bright white south africans already got out, London is full of them.
It's really really simple, you get the fuck out, cycle, steal a fucking car, buy a ticket, walk if you have to, whatever it fucking takes. Having said that if you haven't already figured that out and have plans in place then I fear it's too late and you only have yourself to blame bru.

Not today

Attached: images.jpg (192x263, 3K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1445407668050.jpg (750x950, 129K)

Ok, to get electricity working again on a 3 phase system in an emergency you can short one of the wires to ground via the tower in order to provide a source of electrons from which a weaker oscillating current (always present due to shunt inductors and capacitors in the power grid).

If you're sure the power is down in your neighborhood and there's not many feral blacks roaming around you could cut into the lowermost wire and let it fall to the Earth or touch the tower. Just make sure they aren't going to fully power the grid when you're doing this because then you'll get shocked.

South africans are on the australian level of shitposting here, when they are not being killed they are a woman searching for a white husband in a white country

Attached: IMG_3577.jpg (300x300, 21K)

South Africa is not a land where refugees get accepted from, at least in Germanistan. Unless he can convincingly pretend he's from Syria or Afghanistan he will be on a plane back weeks later with all his shit gone and no place to stay in shithole SA.

*weaker current can be boosted

Sounds like it's time to gear up and go on a kaffir safari.

Coloureds are still bros, right?

Don't do this, it creates mustard gas

Calm down faggot

Should I keep posting survival infographics?

What the fuck are you doing in Africa? That's where niggers are!

Attached: Generation-mechanism-of-the-atmospheric-electricity-AE-signals-coupled-with-generation.png (850x657, 536K)

Alone in the dark

Attached: IMG_3578.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

Huh? Your base has been over run, with no help coming for you, imagine sleeping in a house infested with snakes or some shit. That’s you. You shoulda been left SA like 2 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
youtube.com/watch?v=vZfCoIF_erE

That's what happen when you don't maintain what the whites have left. You can keep blaming the whites for that, it won't change a thing.
It won't improve, most of your towns will soon run out of drinkable water and since you are the tolerant rainbow nation, you will also soon run out of food.

Good luck with that.

What's a poes?

Putin will give you the nationality and some land for free. Yes, it's in rural Russia, but no one will kill you there.
The Australians want to give you the refugee status, that mean the right to work and the nationality in a few year.
China don't really care who you are, you can just go here and be universally loved because of the color of your skin. Plus life is cheap. (but crappy)

You need to be prepared way so now prepare your anus

From what I got a few years back, it's just all the money being lost on frivolities while essential infrastructure was left to rot. That and a neverending immigration from the worse shitholes of the world.

this.
china or russia is every south africans best option.
you can get a qt chink waifu and worshipped by the natives your entire life and get ahead in business if u move to chinkland.
but if you go to russia youll just live there in the cold and have no money, and probs pick up some slutty russian broad who will take the rest of your money.
chinkland best option

Get the coloureds on your side
We all know that the ANC will go after every last remnant of white people, including those of mixed race

That needs a working grid you retard.

Though China needs a good profession. They don't need farmers and similar shit. Russia gives land to anyone who will live and work on it in Far East.

They are going to claim the white man turned off the electricity.
It's going to turn into fight or flight.
All I can say is Godspeed, user.

Yeah and food and convert your cash into dollars, gold and other things to barter like cigarettes, whiskey and chocolate.
You wont be needing them rands unless they're kruggerrands.

I would but im not a farmer.

Take back your country, I mean the good SA.

Put blacks in charge of running a country and expect to continue having European levels of service and quality of life.

And when the shit starts kicking off hard, the fucktards in the streets will be collecting money for the poor suffering black south Africans who have no food, only eachother.

>By 1980, the Krugerrand accounted for 90% of the global gold coin market.
Based and checked

4.5 million whites in South Africa
50 million in total (other races)
wow whites are like ants they support 10x their person

Will you still have water? Get as much canned food as you can find, store it in the coolest place in your home. Find weapons, attach knives to long thick branches and make a spear, or just sharpen a branch. Find some way to create a shield out of pans or wood or something for defense just in case.

Prepare molotov cocktails to throw from your window in case niggers come for you. Look up DYI gas bombs or other fancy guerilla shit while you can still make it.

And remember, livestream and record every happening for us. Godspeed broeder.

Last hope, just go to another country and "lose" your visa/passport whatever, then they'll take you in.

>livestream
Not happening if the cell towers are powered off

Kys if you're a Bantu.

If you're not though well then.
Look up some SHTF guides, get armed as soon as possible and get the recommended essentials.

>move to africa
>complain about living in a negrified shithole
south africans are the stupidest people in the world

Attached: 1524835806395.jpg (500x375, 90K)

>*If you're white and still in the UK in 2019 you literally deserve what's coming and nothing of value shall be lost, your rank stupidity needs to be removed from the gene pool

>Lives in Africa, is surpirsed he doesnt have steady electricity.

>he doesn't have a wind turbine and battery bank

tell me you at least have a gas generator

Attached: FNDJZPFGQKLPKFF.LARGE[1].jpg (688x300, 44K)

Kill as many niggers as you can and livestream it here faggot

This is the future you chose.

Cat, in this case, pussy.

>inb4 there were no niggers in SA before the white man settled
>inb4 SA is a white man's country
if a bunch of ferals can just walk to your country en masse you shouldn't live there.

And you were once a nuclear power... it was a mistake not to genocide the Bantu and publicly execute mandela

I spent the morning at Makro buying tinned food, batteries and rice. Now I need to get a jerry can of petrol and water. Don't have anything to defend myself besides a machete though, I probably just did all Thabo's shopping for him.

If the food gets cut off, it takes 3 days for society collapses.

>there were no niggers in SA before the white man settled
I don't understand where the fuck this argument comes from anyway.
>there were bantus in botswana, namibia, present-day zimbabwe and lesotho
>for some reason there were no niggers in south africa
I refuse to believe this. why the fuck would bantu expansion suddenly stop in south africa

Take out as many niggers, kikes and communist you can.

You will be remembered as a national hero.

Rhodesia still lives nigger

Sending my thoughts and prayers.

No it doesn't. The passive E field alone is great enough to create useful potential difference.

>t. Electrical Engineer

The single reason I still speak to women.

Why don’t you boers colonize Brazil? There’s plenty of land to be explored. Lord knows we could use more whites.

Make your leaders get in contact with bolsonaro, we’ll make it happen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for Trump to do anything.
It was probably just a PR move.

France is basically a nigger country now, uk is getting that way.
Niggers are everywhere now, where is there to go? Where the white man goes niggers follow.

Attached: sad-hitler.png (830x546, 181K)

Plane tickets are not all that expensive.
Go to the US and overstay your fucking visas.
America's borders are loose as fuck.

Attached: Johan Maurits van Nassau.png (246x361, 141K)

lel

Attached: 1539611049525.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

So not only are they mobbing every white visitor and asking for work and jobs they can't even maintain the shit they didn't destroy -80 IQ logic lads fear not when the invaders and niggers are this stupid DEUS VULT

Jesus man.

this is sick.

why are you niggers allowing your countries to become Brazil 2.0?

Always make me chuckle

Attached: france.png (615x346, 376K)

what's wrong with brazil?

Attached: 1552449629520.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

another victory for multiculturalism!

Attached: farming.jpg (640x385, 114K)

Underrated.
Even in America I would move out of a city run by blacks, each one inevitably becomes a total third world shithole,

That's why he should move to the US not the UK, he would run into niggers either way.
The US is a continent LARP'ing, there would be plenty of places for him to hide if he overstays his visa.

Are you in the cities? Leave. If outside the cities, defend yourself and your family and friends with extreme prejudice.

>What can I expect when the whole grid is down?
niggers, and more niggers.

>Nation wide blackout
so this is the glory of black power

Attached: A67599B2-5344-47A4-802F-44C3552BA2F8.jpg (903x626, 100K)

You stay right there, we're still a majority with a sea and desert separating us from the the actual horde unlike SA.

An old friend of mine is on vacation in south africa.
Do you think he will finally be redpilled down there?? How safe is it for tourists?

>why the fuck would bantu expansion suddenly stop in south africa
Bantu are cowards, they are a collection of cowards who ran ever south to escape the various slavers from Pharaohs onward. They are also extremely lazy so the only pressure to move south was starvation, local peoples killing them or if the north needed more slaves. It is funny that the time it took for whites to develop ships, etc, and move to SA, is the same time it took the bantus to finally reach the bottom of their land mass.

South Africa has been blacked out for decades, mate.

Hes white no they wont

>not blackout power