I fucking hate female personalities but I'm sexually attracted to their bodies. What do I do...

I fucking hate female personalities but I'm sexually attracted to their bodies. What do I do? I'm not attractive enough to get sex outside of a relationship but listening to women talk makes me want to end it all.

Attached: i-need-someone-to-touch-my-butt-and-eat-pizza-37274937.png (500x713, 139K)

Prostitution.

If you don't want to grind it out like the rest of us and hope a girl throws their pussy at you, cut out the chit chat step and go straight for the pussy.

I would but I live in burgerland where it's illegal to do anything fun. Getting a nut off isn't worth risking a criminal record for me.

OP have you considered that you might be sensing something about women that is socially unacceptable to say out loud?

I remember in college when I first heard Patrice O'Neal say things like "I HATE women because I have to love them" or simply "bitches make me SICK!". It felt pretty liberating to hear someone voice something so obvious yet no one would say it.

I've moved beyond that level of thinking since, see if this doesn't strike you:
/watch?v=PRnAJxqhW2Y

Try a different city.

Not that guy but honestly it's very unlikely that you'll get caught, but I guess it depends on where you live. Idk if Eros guide is still around but even Asian massage parlors can be researched (rubmaps).

Maybe stop being whiny as fuck and pretending you know everything about someone you haven't actually gotten to know?

This shit goes back and forth on this board all the time, with people hating normies or girls, but like 95% of the time you think you know something about someone you've never talked to, and are the depressed loser kid in the back of the room that never says shit to anyone.

this is pretty spot on. Could've been more pleasant with less insults though.

You're probably right. This board just inspires my anger after too much time. Like, shit, I assume the instant that someone groups a whole bunch of people together but doesn't talk about real interpersonal communication that they're probably an asshole.

I needed someone to smack me upside the head when I was younger too.

I'm just stating the obvious. I used to come here and expel absurd amounts of misery and insults to vent. That's what Jow Forums is for. The last bastion of true free expression. I love you /b/ro.

I've talked to plenty of girls and I can say with certainty that if vagina wasn't involved, I would rather be talking to a man. Like ya, there's plenty of shitty personalities in the male gender too, but at least good ones exist, whereas in the female population you can't find a single one.

And I assume you're gonna tell me a bunch of personal anecdotes about women you've met. How do you know if you're genuinely enjoying a conversation with a girl or if the prospect of vagina is making you biased to the conversation? I know for a fact that there are no women in the entertainment industry that I actively watch and find interesting. They're all just shallow, hollow copies of male counter-parts for the most part. However, I have been fooled into thinking a girl was cool simply because being attracted to her physically subconsciously made my responses to her shallow personality more positive.

This is utter drivel coming from someone with a limited mental capacity. The best way to break your preconceived notions is to talk to many different girls and that won't happen if you are a little pussy. You are frustrated and angry at women and so being so angry at them for being "shallow, hollow copies" is no surprise. user there are women at there that can turn the angriest bastards on this board into nice gentlemen who are patience and caring but you have to go looking.You can't be in your room rotting away and posting on an imageboard about this shit.

That or you could just be gay. You seem to be focused on guys a lot your posts.

Fuck you incel. Amy Schumer is a comedic genius.

>there are women at there that can turn the angriest bastards on this board into nice gentlemen who are patience and caring but you have to go looking
I don't give a fuck if they're "nice girls". Literally anyone can be nice and it just makes them look like they're compensating. It's like the nice guy meme where guys are overbearingly nice to girls to try to get them to fuck them. It's a copout for when you don't have a real personality.

>How do you know if you're genuinely enjoying a conversation with a girl or if the prospect of vagina is making you biased to the conversation?
Because I have a lot of female friends I have no interest in fucking/dating, who are enjoyable to spend time with.

I'm gonna hazard to guess that you only think you can talk shop with other guys, like talk about the mechanics behind a problem and solving it, or the fine points of your narrow hobbies, and don't have a lot of interest in learning more about things you're sure you don't like. Or, just shooting the shit about random shit that doesn't feel like it has a purpose. Feel free to correct me and explain what you actually find entertaining about another guy, though.

The next thought I have is that you're spending a lot of time overthinking it. If you're enjoying your time with a girl... just enjoy it? Don't spend a bunch of time analyzing if you're slightly attracted to her or not and it might have affected your bias.

I'll skip personal anecdotes, but no, I'm not gay, and I'm not a woman.

You seem like someone who just wants to be miserable. The problem isn't with girls /b/ro, it's with you.

What in the fuck is a "real personality" anyway? Stop sperging and make sense. You clearly don't talk to enough women if this type of garbage is coming out of your computer. user women are not all the same and just because you met some bad ones doesn't mean they will all behave in line and center. What woman broke your heart to make you this way?

View them as a person rather than as a female, stop focusing on the fact they have a vagina. And stop generalizing.

If everywhere you go smells like shit you're the one with shit under your shoe.

Sorry you are probably stuck this way for life although intensive therapy might help.

This post is riddled with pathetic shaming tactics and precisely 0 logical arguments.
OP, you can fuck an 8-9/10 for $200/hr. There is no shame in it. It's called the world's oldest profession for a reason.

Find a woman who isn’t incredibly obnoxious, or consider that you might be the problem and get some therapy.

I think it's legal in Quebec

road trip time

>incel cope