If this guy is considered white, then I, a Slav, is of pure master race

If this guy is considered white, then I, a Slav, is of pure master race.

Attached: 2A860B46-63AF-4B87-BAD1-493624FFDFA6.jpg (962x1117, 175K)

Slavs are white

White means European mutt. Slavs have distinct race, culture, and history. "Whites" do not.

Attached: slav thread.jpg (1000x742, 369K)

Well Slavs are the closest living relatives of the "Aryans" so you may actually be that.

White always just meant European or related. When Iberians invented the term they were all colonists straight from Spain/Portugal.

>A slav
Le

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Hater.

nope, slavs are subnhuman vodka soaked krokodil loaded genetic wastes of spaces

He's just a bulldog faced, mutt manlet...
"Pure European" stock my ass.

Attached: 1547210437265.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

>the soimales on this board are so feminine they can't recognize a white man with high testosterone levels

"White" is a designation created by the United States gov. to create a clear divide between ambiguously European people and ambiguously African people. I personally hold that "white" people only exist in the United States, since they are the only people whose cultures have been eroded, just as blacks had their cultures completely erased on crossing the pond.

Whites are mixed euro-descendants, and only exist in colonial states, such as the US, Australia, South Africa, etcetera

Attached: 52.jpg (479x508, 41K)

By the way here's an excerpt from his manifesto for actual context to his claim:
>Who do you consider white?
>Those that are ethnically and culturally European.

>Who do you consider non-white?
>Those who are not ethnically and culturally European.

But the guy isn’t European lmfao

Had the same thought, OP.

False
People in Slavland were white
Now they're Asians

There is something of the Shrek about this guy.

my entire family has blue eyes and blond hair as children. slavs are the white.

He's Jewish

>I is
outed yourself as a nigger

Bit of norf fc about him desu

indian aryans were yamanya, who were iranian-tier shitskins.
europeans come from a different genetic stock, despite they speak IE languages today.

> The average height for Yamnayan men was 175.5cm (5 ft 9 in), approximately the same as the modern average for American and French men, and slightly taller than the average Mesolithic EHG men, who stood at 173.2 cm.
Yamnayan DNA tested by Haak (2015), Wilde (2014), Mathieson (2015) showed that Yamna people (or at least the few elite samples concerned) had predominantly brown eyes, dark hair, and had a skin colour that was moderately light, lighter than Mesolithic Europeans, but somewhat darker than that of the modern North Europeans.

Attached: iran-military.jpg (640x360, 53K)

/thread

I am pretty sure your average Indian or Paki is closer to 'aryan' - mutt...

Nah he is white

this, I couldn't write it better

You are retarded and ignorant of the history of Europe if you don’t realize mixing between different whites has basically always taken place.

No, they're not.